The Theme Of Things Going Full-Circle

By Leo Gura - December 11, 2017 | 7 Comments

Examples from life of how things counter-intuitively invert themselves.

Comments
Kularus says:

Leo, Is Hard Work The #1 Key Of Success

Reshma says:

What an insightful video Leo…!! Thanks!

Lindsey says:

Wow this is simply the most awesome stuff that’s ever said!

Thanks so much!!!

Amazing!!!

Lindsey says:

When I listened to this one, I was so amazed by Leo’s sharing. It explained truth that’s rarely articulated. Things can be so painful that you don’t feel it anymore. A guy can be so unqualified and vicious that he become cute. “Full circle” is explained so well penetrating one’s psychological problems, making you realized why some of the most stupid things are accepted and are done, everyone included. Be aware of such truth, and defending truth, is so hard. Knowing the truth is already so hard, defending and supporting the truth is even rarer.

This episode taught me psychological truth.

Thank you!

Gavin says:

Damn I came here to say “enantiodromia”, but this slick Michael dude beat me to it!

Really clicked with me when you were talking about introversion turning into extraversion – as I’m doing a course on Jung at the moment. The interesting thing is that it doesn’t even have to go all the way, to one big seismic flip, but can flip back and forth… like an introverted person just having bursts of being extremely extraverted and going mad, partying and stuff… or an extravert falling into periods of requiring extreme isolation and introspection.

The quote I remember the clearest (as it literally applied to me at one point or another in my life) is: “the person up dancing on the tables at the end of the night – is probably an introvert”. The extravert is more controlled in their extraversion, more even-keeled, but for the introvert, it will be less under control and more raw when it bursts forth.

Isai says:

Hi, Leo!
This was an awesome video and also I think it’s one of the most advanced/complicated. At least for me.
There were some examples you mentioned that I didn’t quite understand, such as the extroverted/introverted. Could you clarify this one a little bit more?

Thanks!