Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God

By Leo Gura - December 1, 2020 | 15 Comments

Goodness and morality fully explained

Comments
Joel says:

My 3rd grade teacher said with a disdainful tone that I would amount to nothing. Leo lovingly says the same. Thank you, Leo. It is an honor to be your student.

TO PREVENT All Oil companies in all countries FROM STOpPInG water powered
cars we should get as many personal private garages as possible as many big gardens possible enough room to pratice driving a water powered car to prevent
all accidents from the first few failures of building a water powered car we musy
Avenge Stanley Meyes an american inventor who built the first water fuel cell car

THE MORE WE EXPOSE EVERY WEAKNESS OF OIL COMPANIES TO EVERY PUBLIC
THOMAS EDISON,BARAk OBAMA,QUEEN ELIZABETH SECOND,SHELL,TEXACO
THEY SHOULD ALL BE KILLED FOR PREVENTING WATER POWERED CARS existing

Simon says:

Why would you make the video if we’re all a fantasy?
It is hard for me to grasp the idea that the only reality that exists is only through my experience. So If am watching this video with my friend sitting next to each other what does that mean? Since I am conciousness aware of conciousness arround me, he can be as well? Does that let him having his own reality which means that conciousness can be fragmented? Or am I missing it with sepparating my conciousness from everything else as I am?
Thanks!
Simon

Martin says:

+ 1
I can leave away all fantasies, be aware I am god, pure conciousness etc. I can come to such a conclusion in many different ways always ending up with realize that I am all the universe happening just here and now and there is nothing beyond that. Yet there is one unanswered question for me. What about other consciousness?
I remember Leo’s HDD partition example and liked it but I am not sure if it explain anything, especially regarding to this video.

Divulge Miracle Ravi Stanley Meyer Over Unity Water Fuel Cell Specifics
Using electrolysis and dc current in the leaching of the iron from the surface structures of 304 and 316L stainless steel tubing, plate and shim stock materials to enhance the ability to breakdown water molecules inner-molecular bonds, that’s on the molecular level people, to provide unlimited clean fuel for our shared and recently revived destiny for all the happy and not so happy humans

Cris says:

Leo, then why the need of discontinuity? Why birth and death? Why lifetimes?
Why the short memory?
How consciousness shifts ego identities so that there are pauses in between or amnesia?
I can only remember existence since I was 3-4 years old. I don’t have a feeling of continuous eternity.
What if I deny death? What will it happen?

now is forever says:

you really have the best spiritual stuff on cocksucker.org LEO, really! its so refreshing and different from the last hundreds, maybe thousands… i do not know, since forever, its repeating the same chauvinist, m y s o g y n o u s shit in such a refreshing way you can not get that no where else! i also can not imagine a better medium for that than virtually, because if it got more real we would need to find a word for a new dimension for that.

AYN RAND says:

A GOVERNMENT IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THREATS TO MAN’S RIGHTS:IT HOLDS A LEGAL MONOPOLY ON THE USE OF PHYSICAL FORCE AGAINST LEGALLY DISARMED VICTIMS

Ayn Rand female