The Big Picture Of Self-Actualization

By Leo Gura - March 27, 2017 | 9 Comments

A high level overview of the key elements of personal growth

Comments
Jav says:

Hi Leo,

Thanks for sharing the bigger picture of self actualization. Lately, something has been impeding me in my quest for self actualization. I watched your episode in which you discuss the negative side of meditation. I am particularly worried about paranormal phenomenons and contact with other beings as you get to the higher stages of self actualization. I would be grateful if you could tell me how I should handle that, because I am not fully pursuing meditation and self actualization because this prospect.

Thanks,

Jane says:

Jav

The plural of phenomenon is phenomena; like the plural of criterion is criteria.

Anyway. About your question; you could always become a Christian and ask Jesus to protect from beings you don’t want to encounter in the spiritual. To become a Christian, the bible says ‘Confess with your mouth, that Jesus is Lord which means owner and believe in your heart that God the Father raised him from the dead – and you will be saved.

There’s a lot more than that if you want to progress spiritually but you will do that if you take that path.

Even the bible says to test everything; don’t believe a mere man is a guru and do everything he says. Search and search and search for truth. You won’t find the whole truth in any human. Jesus said:

13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it Matthew 7, 13 to14.

God is not religious by the way. Man took the things of God and used them to manipulate and control people. Religion runs on a political equation: People plus Money equals Power.

Durga Prasad Poudel says:

Hey Leo,

You are sharing really good motivated videos. I am following you from long time. But the length of videos are too high. I have to wait weekend to see your videos. I wish if videos would be like 5 min or less than 10 min, I can watch immediately in office time, in home or anywhere else. Mostly I used to check mail in office time, definitely I couldn’t watch long videos right there. But small videos can be watch as refresh break. So, this is just my wish.

Thanks,
– Durga

Austin says:

The long videos are my favorite. I feel the length allows Leo to go deeper and better explain his ideas and topics. All of my favorite videos are over 40 minutes long. I can understand everyone has a different schedule but these topics deserve move than 5-10 minutes.

Not possible to get this level of depth and detail in 10 minutes.

If you want fast-food variety personal development, there are plenty of channels available with that. But don’t expect anything profound or life changing from that.

Andrew says:

Doing Nothing Feels dangerous !

Patrick says:

Leo, want to say thank you for putting these up, you’ve opened the realm of personal development for me, and I love listening to these videos as I do stuff around the house.

Marcel says:

Hi Leo,

I have been watching your channel now for over a year. You are really inspiring and I have bee learning tremendously.
I just want to say Thank You! Thank you for all your videos and hard work you put into it. I certainly speak for a lot of people here who really appreciate what you are doing and contributing to. I am very grateful for all what you are sharing here!
I will keep watching with great interest………….

Have a great day!

Marcel

Lynn says:

This episode is simply too beautiful–so moving it brought happy tears to me! Because you now understand a significant insight your heart is full of joy and appreciation!!!

Thank you Leo!

You are the very BEST! There is no other people /mentor out there as brilliant as you are!!!!