Dodo

Actualized Group Meditation

267 posts in this topic

I'm in for 30mins, then I'll be on the way to Boston for a comp?

Happy Saturday everyone??

?

Edited by Sevi

FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courage-Tsem-Tulku-Rinpoche-Picture-Quot

@Sevi You're a weird girl, I like that :3

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Sorry about the impropriety of the post but:)

@Shin xD

Edited by Sevi

2 hours ago, Shin said:

@Sevi You're a weird girl, I like that :3

Ahahhah!! THAAANK YOU? 

I'll be starting to meditate for 8 hours in half an hour.. for the first time this long.. please feel free to join:)

?

And let's start..

A little break at the end of the first session.. @ShinI'm in already, feel free to join if you like../I'm in

This is.. beautiful.. Into the next session?? ..and it's softly raining now..

My last hour??still beautifully raining????

OK. In the last hour I lost it, but it came back to me at the end.

This is a very hard task in most aspects. Especially physical. Sitting that long.. even if the mind enjoys it, body says something else sometimes.. 

I had that smoothie, a herbal tea, and a salty drink that I made from yogurt. So that was essential, I'm glad that I prepared it before, it had me going..

I was very loose, meaning I didn't put any expectations, not even to be in a meditative mood or to finish or to sit or whatever... but I was curious and so willing (I have no idea why, I don't understand myself sometimes?) but that state of mind helped me and got me going; and of course I have a bit of experience with kundalini energy and meditation, and without physical fitness,to meditate this long seems almost impossible..

I was planning 2 hour sessions but they've got blended after the first one.

What this experience thought me is that how conditioned we are about our daily habits without realizing it..

This was great. But my game is approximately 6 hours for now, clearly.. I wanna do this in a regular basis.. this was so helpful.. idk maybe every or every other Sunday 4-5 hours..

Wish everyone would give a try to such things in life... I was so happy to be with myself??

?

*it's funny what I'm gonna write under a long meditation post but; when I re-read my post to correct the grammatical mistakes as much as possible; sometimes, I really get annoyed with my posts and the way I write them.. like it's really annoying sometimes.. but.. of course.. needs.. practice.. like.. evvveeryything else in life... bye.bye.bye. whatever. It's still a beautiful day.

Peace out.

Edited by Sevi

@Sevi Oh, well, in 8 hour it will be 3 AM, so I guess I'll start tomorrow with you xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

What happened to me this sunday and monday was very intense.
I was walking in the forest, then I suddenly look at the trees and instantly started crying, it was so fucking divinly perfect.
Later In the walk there is a small river where butterflies and some other insects play with each other, and I cried even more, it was so beautiful that I couldn't get my shit together (didn't want to anyway), it was as if the moment were eternal, and it would always be this beautiful, that's how it felt.

Then at the end of the walk there is a park in the center of the forest with lots of kids and old people, and oh boy, it was like I wasn't even there to see anything, it was just like a movie played, where everything was happening so smoothly and nicely.
The most breathtaking moment is when I got a short window of no-self and saw it was all one unique experience, everything was godlike, to the trees, to the plants, to the birds, to the dogs, and people, I could have stayed there all days just watching like this if it didn't stopped.

@ajasatya @Natasha @Ramu @Azrael @Stoica Doru @eputkonen

tenor.gif

@ajasatya What do you mean ? Are you taunting me ? ^^

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin in brazilian portuguese we have a special word for it. we call it solitude. i'm not sure about its meaning in english, but in portuguese it's different from loneliness.

unborn Truth

@Shin That's so beautiful, thank you for sharing! Those are special moments of awakened mindfulness, purity, and peace. I often see the world around me like that too :)

I'm lost and the thread is too long!!!

When is the next skype meditation???

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Shin Shin, that's wonderful!  The concept of no self is what helped me the most, especially from headless.org.  When you point to where you "think" your head is, you're pointing to Source or Capacity for All.  When you point out from where Source is, you see the Universe that is You.  So it turns out you're infinite capacity for all.  May you be blessed.

@Sevi Going to die this afternoon, I've felt the void inside this morning when I focused really hard.

Holy shit the fear is real !

FAREWELL !

tumblr_m23m29ZsdI1ro8gv1o1_500.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

On 6/6/2017 at 5:38 AM, Annetta said:

@Sevi How did it go?

That was a very good experience @Annetta thank you!❤I realized that when I do meditation my mind somehow wonders around what the other things I'm gonna do in the day; but when I blocked the whole day just for this purpose with really low expectations, it came out to be a joyful experience. I really recommend to try at least once.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

@Sevi Going to die this afternoon, I've felt the void inside this morning when I focused really hard.

Holy shit the fear is real !

FAREWELL !

tumblr_m23m29ZsdI1ro8gv1o1_500.gif

Yeah, then, farewell!

1 hour ago, Sevi said:

Yeah, then, farewell!

Didn't work, you'll have to support me for a while :P

@Sevi Does that means we're breaking up ?

What about the kids ? How can you be so insensitive ?!

You can have barky, this fucker only shit everywhere and lick my balls when I sleep.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

37 minutes ago, Shin said:

Didn't work, you'll have to support me for a while :P

I don't mind.

I suggest you to shift your focus on the things you've been already given and already have. 

On 6/6/2017 at 7:35 PM, abrakamowse said:

I'm lost and the thread is too long!!!

When is the next skype meditation???

:)

@abrakamowse GMT18:00 Saturday and Sunday.

The idea is to meditate together at this time with the ones who are available.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

@Sevi Does that means we're breaking up ?

What about the kids ? How can you be so insensitive ?!

You can have barky, this fucker only shit everywhere and lick my balls when I sleep.

@Shin As an initiator of this conversation, you need to ask those questions to yourself, not to the one who does the follow through?

And, sure if you'd like I can teach the dog to shit into the right place?

@Sevi Thanks!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16