fitness wealth

How To Get Laid - Part 3 - Thanks again Leo ;=)

8 posts in this topic

Leo,
I just listened to part 3, How To Get Laid. Somehow, I missed that series. Disregard my rant about women not being angels. You communicated that they aren’t angels in this part 3. The last hour about ethics was the most important. As a person with severe stutter, dating has been hell. I'm 53 and just learning how to date. As a result, I have a little bitterness against women that I've been working on in therapy. I feel much better now.

I know so much now about -- game, dating, and female nature. Now I know why I was a failure with women. Dating for me was like, myself playing a football game against the Dallas Cowboys, not knowing the rules nor how to play football. I never had a chance, and got my ass kicked every time. 

You're right Leo….,"Do not blame women for not sleeping with you".
I understand the world doesn't owe me understanding because I stutter. I have the power to correct it, and reap the rewards from it, which is what I’m doing.

Thanks again so much Leo.

Happy dating.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, fitness wealth said:

I understand the world doesn't owe me understanding because I stutter.

The stuttering wasn't or isn't the problem, it's your relationship with the stuttering that is. How secure or insecure you felt with it. That was the issue more than the women. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, fitness wealth said:

As a result, I have a little bitterness against women that I've been working on in therapy. I feel much better now.

This is amazing. So happy for you, brother!

I really do think that the majority of guys on this subforum who have so much trouble connecting with women would profit from honest-to-god therapy much more than from any pick-up advice. (Replace the word "pick-up advice" with "spirituality" and the same thing goes for the spirituality subforum btw). If you just try to learn a bunch of pick-up tricks without addressing the root cause of your problems, then it's like putting lipstick on a pig... which in some cases can backfire spectacularly.

So kudos to you for actually working on your issues instead of bypassing them. Keep it up, and good luck with the ladies! 🙏

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Sweet, How to get laid 4 real ^_^

Posted (edited)

5 MeO DMT gives me a big slap in the face every time, and immediately requires me to stop spirituality, intellectual stuff and finally get laid lol.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Sweet, How to get laid 4 real ^_^

wow, that was brilliant.

Know thyself....

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

wow, that was brilliant.

"don't waste your time on Actualized forum" :)

The devil is in the details.