James123

Tell me something that you didn't learn from Human Beings?

109 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 you won't go insane. You literally dieee :)

Is impossible that this is real. Is impossible!!

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I am just realizing more and more that what I considered sane is actually not so sane after all.

In other words, let’s be open to new and foreign states of consciousness. Responsibly and with great intuition.

You right, we already crazy.

Who cares if we push it a bit more to the point we destroy everything.🤡

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

But where is me, the point is I am completely illusion. Real me has never born and therefore will never die. It is always the same. Untouched. What can be better than this?

@James123 

Take a hammer and hit 10 times in your penis full strength, and then say: I am an Illusion. 

What I mean is that reality is empty being and full cyclical existence, both are real, fullness is absolute, same that empty conciousness. If fact the word conciousness means nothing, conciousness is the same than existence manifesting, and there is always existence manifesting because it is now existence manifesting, without existence is not conciousness and there is not conciousness without existence manifesting, are the same thing, so existence manifesting is absolute, and the interesting part of this game is being open to what existence manifested is, the living intelligence flowing in its infinite cycles

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Take a hammer and hit 10 times in your penis full strength, and then say: I am an Illusion

Thinking do not occur in me to much. The sentence above, comes from the mind / thinking. 

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I mean is that reality is empty being and full cyclical existence, both are real, fullness is absolute, same that empty conciousness. If fact the word conciousness means nothing, conciousness is the same than existence manifesting, and there is always existence manifesting because it is now existence manifesting, without existence is not conciousness and there is not conciousness without existence manifesting, are the same thing, so existence manifesting is absolute, and the interesting part of this game is being open to what existence manifested is, the living intelligence flowing in its infinite cycles

Correct! However, when thinking does not occur that much you just see the empty part of existence, which is nothing. I think, finally we understood each other. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

12 hours ago, James123 said:

İ am a follower of Osho, Krishnamurti, papaji, Peter Raltson etc... They are point out to they are nothing. And i recognize what enlightenment is when "i" dropped. 

Moreover, i read your answer 3 times. What i say is enlightenment does not come from understanding or cognition we have to let go everything and empty our cup. Additionally, i got your point. You are saying that we have already know some stuff with our birth. However, i don't agree with that because for me the ego is the universe, infinity, anything. Whatever left is what really i am, which is          .

this is the point I am trying to make, your message is contradictory

when I say something to you about how to do X or how X functions, you say but i don't exist, so i can't do it.

then you say something about Y and how it works, and you are saying this is how i should do it, and suddenly I begin to exist? 

so , either you believe you don't exist but I do.

or you believe I don't exist but you do. 

and the last possibility is that you are not even aware of the contradiction within what you say.

I think it is the third one.

"we have to let go everything and empty our cup."

who is gonna let go of everything?!

because you said i don't even exist...

You are neither God nor consciousness. You have consciousness.

3 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

this is the point I am trying to make, your message is contradictory

when I say something to you about how to do X or how X functions, you say but i don't exist, so i can't do it.

then you say something about Y and how it works, and you are saying this is how i should do it, and suddenly I begin to exist? 

so , either you believe you don't exist but I do.

or you believe I don't exist but you do. 

and the last possibility is that you are not even aware of the contradiction within what you say.

I think it is the third one.

who is gonna let go of everything?!

because you said i don't even exist...

Yes, correct. İ am just trying to point out what is asked. However, fundamentally "i" don't even exist. Meanwhile this so called life is gift of consciousness/emptiness/nothing. İt is like living on nothingness. Do you understand what i mean? We have max 100 years of life within the time that which has never start. My sentences are so called real as 100 years comparing to infinity. 

9 hours ago, James123 said:

. My sentences are so called real as 100 years comparing to infinity. 

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

On 2/28/2024 at 10:11 AM, Javfly33 said:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Lol 🤣🤣🤣

God showed me that all my sin is being recorded.

16 hours ago, MellowEd said:

God showed me that all my sin is being recorded.

There is no God, because there is no you in first place my friend. If there is a you, god is inevitable. 

20 hours ago, Mu_ said:

That there is fulfillment and perfection that doesn't come from understanding something, knowing something, doing something, proving something or achieving something.

İf you raised by wolves, will you know understand and experience them, including my sentences?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

İf you raised by wolves, will you know understand and experience them, including my sentences?

I may not understand your sentences, but if I eat some warm food and its yummy, I didn't need any education to enjoy it.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

On 27/2/2024 at 1:58 PM, James123 said:

@James123 

If I had been created by wolves I would know that pain hurts, that loneliness is sad, that hunger is hard, that the sun warms, that playing is fun, and thousands of other things, I would be alive and I would understand. the life I had, like any other living being

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 

If I had been created by wolves I would know that pain hurts, that loneliness is sad, that hunger is hard, that the sun warms, that playing is fun, and thousands of other things, I would be alive and I would understand. the life I had, like any other living being

You haven't gone so deep my friend. These are all attachments to words, therefore thinking therefore illusion. 

Edited by James123

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

You haven't gone so deep my friend. These are all attachments to words, therefore thinking therefore illusion. 

If you say so...

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you say so...

İt is actually nothing to do with me, i am within you, you are imagining me and wolves. You are actually telling this stuff to yourself. There is no separate me from you, i am you and you are me. 

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

İt is actually nothing to do with me, i am within you, you are imagining me and wolves. You are actually telling this stuff to yourself. There is no separate me from you, i am you and you are me. 

Who cares about that? For me the thing is to perceive the substance of reality, be open to it all time , knowing that you exist or not is exactly the same, it's just a meaning. The business is to be open to the unlimited alive, to the intelligence that flows, the real thing 

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Who cares about that?

You didn't experience this with 5 meo?

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me the thing is to perceive the substance of reality, be open to it all time ,

You are the reality, how can you be more open? 

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The business is to be open to the unlimited alive, to the intelligence that flows, the real thing 

What about love?

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, James123 said:

will you know understand and experience them

No because If there is not a self there is not a experience of others. Total Death hahaha

Non duality 🤯🤯🤯

Edited by Javfly33