OBEler

I am having a cold. Can psychedelics help?

11 posts in this topic

I am having a cold right now (fever, headache, weakness), I read in at least two trip report that LSD can cure that.

What's your experience?

Edited by OBEler

Put down the crack pipe and go rest.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not the wisest idea. 

You are playing russian roulette

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Not the wisest idea. 

You are playing russian roulette

That's the path of a pioneer.

Update: I am already fine after sleeping whole day on 1000 micro vitamin C. So it was a fast recovery 

Edited by OBEler

This can't be a real question

1 hour ago, Yali said:

This can't be a real question

Yeah for close minded people.

Here are some cases where it worked: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/s/fjPNsFhW0l

"I'm losing my mind right now. Because I have been ranting to all my friends about how on multiple occasions i've been diagnosed with the flu then dropped acid and been completely healed the next day. I'm currently sick with covid and i'm wondering if it would be the same."

"I've actually experienced something similar! My brother aswell, maby there is something in it? I've dropped with a flu before, and I felt muuuch better the day after"

"So my bad symptoms from covid all stopped the day after tripping. Including the random on going fevers, my fiance and I were pretty shocked.  As if I did a complete 180"

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I wouldn't make a decision to drop acid based off the anecdotes of some random guy on Reddit.

Edited by Yali

5 hours ago, Yali said:

@OBEler I wouldn't make a decision to drop acid based off the anecdotes of some random guy on Reddit.

You don't understand that research in LSD has almost stopped over the word officially since decades so you have no other choice than to rely on anecdotes about this topic. By the way some people here drop acid based off the anecdotes about some random people reaching non duality with LSD. 

Good luck waiting for a scientific study on threathing a cold with LSD. Maybe in 20 years.

Edited by OBEler