Ether

How Much Did It Took You To Get Enlightned?

115 posts in this topic

@John Flores Where am I on this spectrum?  I'm not enlightened or anywhere near it.

@John Flores There are churches, in the West particularly, churches devoted to the Devil. Disciples of the Devil are growing, mushrooming all over the world. The First Church of Satan is there in America, where people gather and worship Satan.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

3 minutes ago, John Flores said:

The paradigm of the Annunaki is that they are supernal angels or aliens who have the right to rest in pleasure in their abode while we all suffer down here.

All what we understand as our life today, from the food – grains etc. and our systems of society and civilization, our religions, cultures were introduced by the Annunaki. What the Annunaki did not realise, was that the Law of Equality will always prevail and they were trapped in their own creation and lost their creative abilities to a great degree. The Annunaki was lost in greed and power and greed and power always lead to forgetfulness and always trap the participating creator. They are no longer an influence in creation.

In animating and placing a life source in the human body which was a machine like system, the Atlanteans, the purest form of Man was invited to integrate and animate the Human. Unbeknown to the Atlanteans, the Annunaki deceived them into being trapped in the Human form and the Annunaki erased all the memory of the Atlanteans and where they really came from. Thus the Atlanteans was trapped in a MIND construct for a long time as the human race.

1 minute ago, John Flores said:

I have met three Atlantians

Do you mean they were Atlantians in their previous lives ?

3 minutes ago, John Flores said:

His appearance is blue with horns

large-6-640x350-kopie.jpg

2 minutes ago, John Flores said:

On land he transforms into a goat man

maxresdefault.jpg

Real Goatman Caught on Camera

6 hours ago, jse said:

giphy.gif

hahaha. enlightnement isnt some super human achievement

@John Flores truly masterfully embodied divine service to self. Uneasy often times. Almost to be admired. Sadly he shall search anothet place to continue on his journey of celebrating thr One. May he be as masterful anywhere else as he was here.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

54 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Ether Enki has been saying the same thing for like 100 billion years and he'll kill anyone who tries to say otherwise.

Has Enki found his book yet?

enki3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Evilwave Heddy I don't think he is serious.

I think he is. I think he went too much to the right hemisphere, and we need to aim for the golden middle

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

3 minutes ago, Annetta said:

I don't think he is serious.

He can walk on water, change water into wine, feed thousands of people from one or two loaves of bread, raise the dead back to life !

John if you're serious, you might be having a psychotic break dude.

1 minute ago, Annetta said:

John if you're serious, you might be having a psychotic break dude.

Thanks God ! 

Two thousand years ago , deprogrammer psychologists had not arrived; otherwise Jesus would have been saved from crucifixion.

Just deprogramming would have been enough.

He had just to be constantly hammered: ’’You are not the only son of God. Drop this nonsense. If you are the messiah whom the whole Judaic tradition is waiting, let them recognize you.

Why do you go on shouting that you are the awaited messiah?”

It would have been very easy to deprogram that poor carpenter, but the psychologists were not around there.

@Prabhaker He can believe whatever he wants, but psychosis causes abnormalities in the brain structure if not treated and I feel concerned.

And then there were two

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.