Razard86

A deeper understanding of Ego through a mental exercise

6 posts in this topic

Ever have a dream where you were somebody else? How did you act in that dream? What was your thinking like? Then you awakened and realized it was all a dream...but notice....you were still YOU even when you dreamed you were somebody else. Maybe you were a girl, maybe you were a cat, maybe you were an alien, maybe you were a soldier on a battlefield, whatever you were....you were YOU.

This is something you should contemplate about. When I entered the void there was no body, no physical world, there was just nothing, but....I was still ME. That's when I realized what was being said when it said it was all MIND. No matter what I incarnate as, I will ALWAYS be ME. My mind thinks and constructs a particular way regardless of what I am. I had a dream today where I was some African Soldier in a futuristic world and was arguing with another African futuristic soldier about infiltrating high level security and different heroes in our respective Armies and their ability to infiltrate.

I argued with him in the same way I would as if I were my current human self even though I lost ALL memory of me ever being my human self. I awoke from the dream telling him that he was wrong. When I awoke I felt the anger of the guy I was talking too and the anger of me and I laughed at the fact I was playing both roles and was fooling myself. Realize....your whole life....is just like this dream. This is what is meant by karma. You retain your habitual thinking and emoting patterns regardless of what form you take. THIS is how you are immortal. Sure your form is temporary, but your MIND is eternal. This is the gift of GOD.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Sure your form is temporary, but your MIND is eternal. 

Didn't even knew it was possible to be something or someone other than yourself in a dream. Anytime I've dreamt, that I can remember anyway, I was always myself. Not the same character I am now as in doing the same things and having the same friends, but me as a person. I dream a lot about celebrities. Like me and Beyonce are friends in the dream and I'll be hanging out at her concert or me and 50cent hanging out in a platonic way. Beyonce more than once, and it felt so real. More celebs but I can't remember who exactly now cause it's been erased. I think J-lo and Mariah and Puffy.

BTW, is it true you can never die in your dreams. Someone told me that, but idk if it's true or not. I've never died in my dreams, but have come close. Always woken up at the verge when I was about to. I used to dream of plane crashes and one would crash three days later in real life. Not in a while with that one though.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't even knew it was possible to be something or someone other than yourself in a dream. Anytime I've dreamt, that I can remember anyway, I was always myself. Not the same character I am now as in doing the same things and having the same friends, but me as a person. I dream a lot about celebrities. Like me and Beyonce are friends in the dream and I'll be hanging out at her concert or me and 50cent hanging out in a platonic way. Beyonce more than once, and it felt so real. More celebs but I can't remember who exactly now cause it's been erased. I think J-lo and Mariah and Puffy.

BTW, is it true you can never die in your dreams. Someone told me that, but idk if it's true or not. I've never died in my dreams, but have come close. Always woken up at the verge when I was about to. I used to dream of plane crashes and one would crash three days later in real life. Not in a while with that one though.

That's my point. Your karma, is your patterns. If right now you were turned into a grasshopper you would act the same way that Princess Arabia would act if they were a grasshopper. Your karma carries over. When I entered the void I still felt like myself even though everything that I would have needed to be myself was gone. No physical universe, no physical body, no people, everything was annihilated and yet I still remained. What remained was my MIND. I could still think and emote, it just literally spawned creation when I did it.

I've pondered for a long time what that meant, and then when I had that dream, that dream felt real and completely fooled me and when I woke up and realized I was both people I noticed how the person who got in his face and told him he was wrong did it a similar way to how I would have done it....if I was HIM in THAT SITUATION.

So this is complicated but I'll say it like this. What makes you and me different is your karma. Your physical body, your past actions, and your memory of those past actions (you could just expand the definition of memory and say Physical body, and past actions are all memory) and so how you respond versus how I respond to a situation is ONLY different because of that. For me to become you on the relative level, all I need is your karma. 

So you can say Self= Karma=Memory. And No Self= No Karma=No Memory. So God in the Absolute sense knows Nothing, But when it constructs a Universe it Constructs Memory which is a/the SELF. Hope this helps.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So you can say Self= Karma=Memory. And No Self= No Karma=No Memory. So God in the Absolute sense knows Nothing, But when it constructs a Universe it Constructs Memory which is a/the SELF. Hope this helps.

Yeah, makes sense. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I died in one of my dreams, I dreamed I was in a room and felt week, I seemed to be very old and my breaths got shallow, I knew I was about to die, I saw a woman and children run towards me, I intuitively knew they were my daughter and grandchildren, I slowly lowered myself onto the floor and I felt a sense of calmness, I knew I was about to die but it felt very peaceful and I didn't experience any pain, my breathing slowed down as I faded from that realm into another, one of darkness, but I was still conscious and I saw a person appear, I don't remember much from after that, it was years ago and I woke up right after.

@Razard86 I'm consistently trying to expand my perspective but when I try to understand the way I am in hindsight, it appears as if I discover ever greater meta-patterns that run through my entire life. And it's like: The way I am now is highly influenced by the way I act and the situation I'm in, but that one only arose from the experiences of past years, but it seems that I could have potentially had so many, or have focused on so many of their aspects, but specific ones got highlighted, which have grown me into a specific direction, and when I wonder why, I return into whole areas of 8 years ago, and they were a reflection and antithesis to the way I lived two years before that, and that experience was the most profound experience in my life, from beginning to end, but it was only so because of the way I was when I entered it, and that was caused by the person I was due to the experiences I gathered, and those were in turn caused my on overarching pattern of positive and negative experiences that shaped my personality, and those link to my childhood, and the reason I was the way I was then appears because I had natural inclinations to begin with, but did I? Core experiences from my early years led me to that, but it seems that potential was always within me and I always had a specific focus, preferences and an inclination to filter experiences along specific lines, and that was the reason I behaved as I did. Furthermore it seems that filtering of perception and meaning is something I was born with. And the reason I was is something I try to understand in hindsight and the way I relate to other people and past personas seems to correlate well with reincarnation/karma and psychic continuity models, irregardless of their nature since continuity along psychic lines is as valid dimension as any other when it comes to the continuous morphing of the experienced universe and its properties and that which we most notable are, states and configurations of conscious experience filled with specific tendencies. In a way, I changed quite a bit, in another way, I'm constantly gaining ever greater clarity and appreciation for who I am, in another way, it seems I never changed one bit at all, I'm like a tree, I grew branches but the stem is the same.

Sometimes I feel it more strongly than other times, but as I try to expand my sense of self, I intuit that every person inside this world, if I went through the exact circumstances they did and felt the same way they do, had all the exact experiences and was shaped by the same forces, I'd be them and act identically. And when I run through that thought while talking to someone, it feels very profound and almost like I'm switching into their perspective in real time. Yet they don't have my experience and I don't have theirs, I do not know in conscious detail what they feel inside.

The sense of continuity is fascinating really, the background knowing awareness, irregardless of specific details or if you can remember anything at all, but just the knowing that you're you and that you are.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀