Alexop

Legalizing sex work?

43 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

housewife, they don't want to be. Don't need to be, because all some housewives do is stay home cook, clean, and become sex slaves. 

Bad comparison. A housewife works but at some. It's called keeping a family. She has sex out of love not out of money. She cooks and that's a blessing for the whole family. And then she bears the man children and a sweet home. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Bad comparison. A housewife works but at some. It's called keeping a family. She has sex out of love not out of money. She cooks and that's a blessing for the whole family. And then she bears the man children and a sweet home. 

Whatever

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

not always. not all situations are as clean cut as that. 

18 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

not always. not all situations are as clean cut as that. 

Yea but that's a thing of character. Personal character cannot be generalized. 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Yea but that's a thing of character. Personal character cannot be generalized. 

I don't see the connection. there's nothing inherent about being a housewife thst leads to a contented or happy life. Yes, they care for the home or kids but it doesn't mean some may not resent it, or have troublesome kids or a neglectful husband. I dunno why somebody pointing out a legitimate discrepany is troublesome to you. 

Just now, bebotalk said:

I don't see the connection. there's nothing inherent about being a housewife thst leads to a contented or happy life. Yes, they care for the home or kids but it doesn't mean some may not resent it, or have troublesome kids or a neglectful husband. I dunno why somebody pointing out a legitimate discrepany is troublesome to you. 

Because it was sort of generalized. Just because some wives out there might be disgruntled doesn't mean that all wives should be compared to hookers. Then what are their husbands? Customers? Marriage is a sacred bond. Not everyone who is married is complaining. I myself come from a dysfunctional family. Yet I cherish family values and structure and the patriarchal hierarchy of most family oriented societies. These are close-knit societies of male-provider and female-homemaker systems but they have existed for centuries with a steady supply of children generation after generation. There is much less chaos in society that way and a strong morally integrous society as a result. I think it has mostly been a viable solution for both men and women versus the state of society today where such options are dwindling as people find it harder to make families or have a stable romantic partnership. It's the human brain and it's incredible design. We're not designed to live alone. We need close knit socializing and mobilization. We want to be a part of family, community, organization. 

What is with all the silly generalizations in this thread? Being overly reductionist in a spiteful manner makes you come off as you have kind of chip on your shoulder.

24 minutes ago, Basman said:

What is with all the silly generalizations in this thread? Being overly reductionist in a spiteful manner makes you come off as you have kind of chip on your shoulder.

What kind of chip? Fritos or Lays? ;)
Maybe Flamin’ Hot Crunchy Cheetos 

Edited by Yimpa

On 26/02/2024 at 1:19 PM, Yimpa said:

What kind of chip? Fritos or Lays? ;)
Maybe Flamin’ Hot Crunchy Cheetos 

More into coarse chips myself.

On 2/26/2024 at 5:38 AM, Buck Edwards said:

Because it was sort of generalized. Just because some wives out there might be disgruntled doesn't mean that all wives should be compared to hookers. Then what are their husbands? Customers? Marriage is a sacred bond. Not everyone who is married is complaining. I myself come from a dysfunctional family. Yet I cherish family values and structure and the patriarchal hierarchy of most family oriented societies. These are close-knit societies of male-provider and female-homemaker systems but they have existed for centuries with a steady supply of children generation after generation. There is much less chaos in society that way and a strong morally integrous society as a result. I think it has mostly been a viable solution for both men and women versus the state of society today where such options are dwindling as people find it harder to make families or have a stable romantic partnership. It's the human brain and it's incredible design. We're not designed to live alone. We need close knit socializing and mobilization. We want to be a part of family, community, organization. 

just so you know, most hookers' clients are married men or if not, have long-term gfs.. Get off your high horse about how marriage IS a sacred bond. Marriage was introduced into society because of the business it generated, So does divorce, so is birth, as in your birth certificate which is a symbol of a contract your parents signed to make you a commodity of the system, so is your social security #, and so is just about everything else that you legally sign. You are just a freed slave working for a system that sees you only as a commodity. You were branded with a friggin' number that they call social security just like a friggin' inmate. Marriage is only a legal contract between two freed slaves.

You will deny this, call it conspiracy theory or come up with some brainwashing excuse or reason how this isn't so and defend your slave masters and that is why they are able to do this and get away with it because of people like you who have been brainwashed and conditioned into a society that doesn't have your best interest in mind and just about everybody is on pills, in therapy, or some form of something to try to cope with a life we weren't designed for. Now go take that sacred bond bullshit to the bank and go support the slave masters some more with your ignorance and high-morality complex and don't post another friggin post asking for advice as to why you're so and so and why is this happening to me. It's because we are all traumatized and now have to look to the same system that traumatized us for answers, go figure.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

just so you know, most hookers' clients are married men or if not, have long-term gfs.. Get off your high horse about how marriage IS a sacred bond. Marriage was introduced into society because of the business it generated, So does divorce, so is birth, as in your birth certificate which is a symbol of a contract your parents signed to make you a commodity of the system, so is your social security #, and so is just about everything else that you legally sign. You are just a freed slave working for a system that sees you only as a commodity. You were branded with a friggin' number that they call social security just like a friggin' inmate. Marriage is only a legal contract between two freed slave who will work for a system and double their income and when it's divorce time you will pay up again and that money goes to another system that is linked to another system and another system and another.

Why should I or anyone agree with your negative outlook? You keep preaching the forum on how to be positive and to look for positive in everything. Now suddenly you are being negative on the aspect of marriage probably because it's hitting a raw nerve somewhere? 

Children are sacred. They are God's gift. People want to have a family and that's not a dirty mindset. There's a lot of sacrifice that goes into making a marriage work. 

If a hooker's client are married or unmarried is completely irrelevant. It doesn't destroy the sanctity of marriage in any way. You demonize marriage. 

Hooker is a business straight up for money, plain and simple. 

47 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Why should I or anyone agree with your negative outlook? You keep preaching the forum on how to be positive and to look for positive in everything. Now suddenly you are being negative on the aspect of marriage probably because it's hitting a raw nerve somewhere? 

Children are sacred. They are God's gift. People want to have a family and that's not a dirty mindset. There's a lot of sacrifice that goes into making a marriage work. 

If a hooker's client are married or unmarried is completely irrelevant. It doesn't destroy the sanctity of marriage in any way. You demonize marriage. 

You have the wrong idea about what I'm pointing to, my friend. I'm not saying 2 people can't love each other, I'm not saying 2 people can't come together and share life under the same roof and respect each other and blah blah, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that SOME are just in it for the dollars and sense and what one can do for them. A marriage contract is only just so the government can get their piece of the pie. Some men will marry just to have a housewife to work for them while they go out and satisfy their sexual fetishes and some women will marry just for what the husband can give them...im saying SOME. Deny this and you're just too young to understand. Just like you told me about how men will use women for sex and their egoic needs why do you think married couples can't use each other for egoic needs. JUST BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF GOVERNMENT PAPER, I don't think so. Morality doesn't just fly out the window because somebody said I DO.

Please don't misinterpret my message most people do genuinely love each other when they commit but not all and marriage is an INSTITUTION. Nothing sacred about it only what humans created. Is divorce sacred? Why not.

Know thyself....

46 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Its not about agreeing with my negative outlook. Actually it doesn't become negative when you are aware of it. I'm just keeping it real and stating what is. I never said two people can't be genuine, I'm saying some are not in it for the right reasons and a piece of paper and a pastor to seal it doesn't make it so. Get with the program buddy and go with where presence resides and identify with that. That is your ticket to salvation and freedom, not a piece of paper and society's constructs. You will always be struggling with your own mind thinking so and so should be this way and so and so should be that way. Make the presence within you your master and not society. Yes, obey all laws and live within the construct, but not be of it. Don't become a slave to your own mind. Free it up from mental slavery and understand that this is all just temporary and who you really are doesn't need morals and is always free.

Stop demonizing hookers and understand its just a role they are playing just like God is playing you as a human who demonizes. Its all just a friggin' show, don't take it so serious while still holding on to your own sacred integrity, which means to acknowledge the presence within as your true identity that needs nothing. Pay that some attention and it will guide you into the liberation that you so adamantly seek and won't have to make posts about who is judging you or not.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Princess Arabia You seem triggered. Calm down. 

No, triggered is not the word. The word is PASSIONATE. Passionately in love with life, passionately in love with human's freeing themselves, passionately in love with the sacrilege of the divine wisdom, passionately in love with every friggin' thing I touch and stand for, passionately in love with love itself. I don't need anyone to love what I stand for, I only need to stand for what I love, not fight against anything.

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Princess Arabia You seem triggered. Calm down. 

please watch the video I posted, maybe it will illuminate you. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, triggered is not the word. The word is PASSIONATE. Passionately in love with life, passionately in love with human's freeing themselves, passionately in love with the sacrilege of the divine wisdom, passionately in love with every friggin' thing I touch and stand for, passionately in love with love itself. I don't need anyone to love what I stand for, I only need to stand for what I love, not fight against anything.

You don't seem passionate. 

@Princess Arabia when you say you are passionate about something, your answer is too vague, it doesn't make sense. Nobody has called on you for any kind of liberation. I don't know what you're talking about, it seems like delusional talk. Who is trapped? Is this some conspiracy theory you invented? Make sense please. The irony is that you go around preaching that others are on a moral high horse meanwhile not realizing that you are doing the same what you're accusing others of. You're shoving your morals down others throats. And you can't be an arbiter here. Everyone has an opinion and rightfully so and rightfully entitled to it. I don't think you were decreed on by some higher authority to dictate moral values to society so maybe stay in your lane. You sound incredibly judgemental only when it suits you otherwise you expect others to not hoard judgement. Who gets to decide what's a moral high horse - a moral high horse? You see the problem? You can't accuse others of a moral high horse meanwhile escaping the same critique yourself. You have a different set of values. But those values don't mix with the public. People aren't going to be marrying prostitutes and ditching normal women, that I can guarantee. And housewives aren't prostitutes. Everyone has sex. Every sex is not for money. Just like every painting is not on sale. Get a clue. 

24 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Princess Arabia when you say you are passionate about something, your answer is too vague, it doesn't make sense. Nobody has called on you for any kind of liberation. I don't know what you're talking about, it seems like delusional talk. Who is trapped? Is this some conspiracy theory you invented? Make sense please. The irony is that you go around preaching that others are on a moral high horse meanwhile not realizing that you are doing the same what you're accusing others of. You're shoving your morals down others throats. And you can't be an arbiter here. Everyone has an opinion and rightfully so and rightfully entitled to it. I don't think you were decreed on by some higher authority to dictate moral values to society so maybe stay in your lane. You sound incredibly judgemental only when it suits you otherwise you expect others to not hoard judgement. Who gets to decide what's a moral high horse - a moral high horse? You see the problem? You can't accuse others of a moral high horse meanwhile escaping the same critique yourself. You have a different set of values. But those values don't mix with the public. People aren't going to be marrying prostitutes and ditching normal women, that I can guarantee. And housewives aren't prostitutes. Everyone has sex. Every sex is not for money. Just like every painting is not on sale. Get a clue. 

You've called prostitutes, prostitutes and women who aren't prostitutes normal. So I guess in your eyes a woman who works as a teacher teaching how to build bombs to blow up schools is a normal woman and every other woman who works as something other than prostitution normal. 

People use money everyday to purchase poisons that destroys their bodies but all of a sudden you have a problem with using money to purchase sexual pleasures. You will enjoy spending your hard earned dollars to buy foods that are rotting your gut but demonize the use of money for pleasure. 

What you're saying is sex is sacred but the body is shit and I can feed it whatever I want because I don't respect it, but your biases and ignorance will make you not see how the purchasing of sex for money is no different, and from your arguments not mine, than the purchase of poisons is ok. 

I will not argue with you anymore on any topics ever again because you're the perfect example of how if you argue with a stool, they will try to eat you up and spit you out just to bring you down to their level.  And whatever else you said up top does not refer to me only your ideas of me and what your mind concocted up to fit into that idea. I rest my cases with you and will no longer engage with you here on this forum because, you and I are always battling out a lost cause that never leads to anywhere, and all its doing making you look like an ass and I will save you the embarrassment. Ignored.

Know thyself....

It's a dirty business but the ban just denies its existence and just benefits prostitution networks.
We might as well make brothels so that prostitutes can declare their income, guarantee their safety and hygiene...

Same story as cannabis in fact.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.