Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Breakingthewall

Two awakenings

20 posts in this topic

Let's say that there can be a total awakening or openenss to the living void, to the ultimate essence of reality, to the infinite well of nothingness. This is enlightenment, although it sounds empty and Buddhist. is that it is empty and Buddhist and can't be transmitted by words because it can't be thought.

But from the Buddhist emptiness there is another awakening equally absolute and completely opposite. the openness to what the dance of the cosmos is. You can say that this is form and therefore secondary, but it is absolute, eternal and total, just like emptiness. It is a mirror in which on one side is emptiness and the other is life, and on the side of life you cannot open yourself completely because you would burn. the life side is absolute power, the eternal cycles in which the infinite synchronizes perfectly and flows, the unimaginable total glory of existence in its perpetual motion. the game we're playing now.

Edited by Breakingthewall

The thing is most importantly how do even know what is "cosmos"? Didn't you learned that from human beings?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

31 minutes ago, James123 said:

The thing is most importantly how do even know what is "cosmos"? Didn't you learned that from human beings?

Cosmos is a word that I use to describe the realization of what reality is. When your being opens completely to the absolute void and you become that, you realize the non-causal nature of reality, the only cause is the absence of limits, that is not a thing, and from that inevitable circumstance total reality manifests. You become aware of the nature of the living infinite and you open yourself to it partially, since totally would be like looking at the core of a star. As I said in the post, it is a two-sided mirror, on one side it reflects total emptiness, on the other, total plenitude. both are reality and both are absence of limits, and both are absolute .there is no logic here, there is existence.

The interesting thing comes in the exploration of what lives. Opening to emptiness is total liberation, and it is not that difficult, you just have to let the self fall completely. It is the obligatory step to openness to the full, to the dance of the cosmos. I guess you would have noticed that the trees grow, the galaxies are there and all that. It is not an idea of the mind, you make an idea in the mind from a reality, but you are not the creator of the cosmos with your mind, that is a fallacy. No one is the creator, the only creator is the non-impediment to the existence of everything. Infinity is cyclical and synchronic, its what I can see, and I can also open myself partially to its absolute power. That is true spirituality, it is more than you think, infinitely more. break the final barrier, which is nothingness, and you will open yourself to everything. it is not so difficult

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Cosmos is a word that I use to describe the realization of what reality is. When your being opens completely to the absolute void and you become that, you realize the non-causal nature of reality, the only cause is the absence of limits, that is not a thing, and from that inevitable circumstance total reality manifests. You become aware of the nature of the living infinite and you open yourself to it partially, since totally would be like looking at the core of a star. As I said in the post, it is a two-sided mirror, on one side it reflects total emptiness, on the other, total plenitude. both are reality and both are absence of limits, and both are absolute .there is no logic here, there is existence.

The interesting thing comes in the exploration of what lives. Opening to emptiness is total liberation, and it is not that difficult, you just have to let the self fall completely. It is the obligatory step to openness to the full, to the dance of the cosmos. I guess you would have noticed that the trees grow, the galaxies are there and all that. It is not an idea of the mind, you make an idea in the mind from a reality, but you are not the creator of the cosmos with your mind, that is a fallacy. No one is the creator, the only creator is the non-impediment to the existence of everything. Infinity is cyclical and synchronic, its what I can see, and I can also open myself partially to its absolute power. That is true spirituality, it is more than you think, infinitely more. break the final barrier, which is nothingness, and you will open yourself to everything. it is not so difficult

I totally understand you. However, when you completely let go, there will be no reality nor cosmos nor life. These all stuff is knowledge, thought and therefore illusion. 

@James123  

You will see when your mind opens to absolute life. It is the other side of the mirror, it is the same as absolute emptiness but absolute fullness, it is not something you intuit, like...ah yes, I would say there is that. It's not like looking at the core of the universe, it's absolute power. On the other hand, it is obvious, if it were not like that, you would not exist as James. You can say that life is an illusion if that makes you happier, but there is no difference between real and illusion, what is is, and that's it.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123  

You will see when your mind opens to absolute life. It is the other side of the mirror, it is the same as absolute emptiness but absolute fullness, it is not something you intuit, like...ah yes, I would say there is that. It's not like looking at the core of the universe, it's absolute power. On the other hand, it is obvious, if it were not like that, you would not exist as James. You can say that life is an illusion if that makes you happier, but there is no difference between real and illusion, what is is, and that's it.

Before your birth, was there any reality or infinite for you? There is an illusion James as illusion reality or infinity. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Before your birth, was there any reality or infinite for you? There is an illusion James as illusion reality or infinity. 

Before your birth you did not exist so for you there was nothing. The thing is, what is you?. You are an emergent of existence that becomes aware of itself, creating an energetic structure that is the human psyche, and that is going to disappear, but existence is not going to disappear.

What we try is to open ourselves from that limited bubble to the unlimited that we really are beyond form. Before your birth everything existed, the same thing that will continue to exist after your death, what happens is that you are not aware of it because you cannot see beyond the limits of your bubble.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Before your birth you did not exist so for you there was nothing. The thing is, what is you?. You are an emergent of existence that becomes aware of itself, creating an energetic structure that is the human psyche, and that is going to disappear, but existence is not going to disappear.

What we try is to open ourselves from that limited bubble to the unlimited that we really are beyond form. Before your birth everything existed, the same thing that will continue to exist after your death, what happens is that you are not aware of it because you cannot see beyond the limits of your bubble.

The truth is always the same for every moment. If you are not exist before your birth, existence or cosmos wasnt there for you. Which mean is truth wasn't there in that moment. Therefore, when before birth, now and after death becomes identical, that's the Truth. Only recognize that state is being. If cosmos wasnt there for you before your birth that's an illusion. 

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

The truth is always the same for every moment. If you are not exist before your birth, existence or cosmos wasnt there for you. Which mean is truth wasn't there in that moment. Therefore, when before birth, now and after death becomes identical, that's the Truth. Only recognize that state is being. If cosmos wasnt there for you before your birth that's an illusion. 

You repit the world "you" many times. I already told you that "you" have a begging and a end. You is precisely a limitation, you are inside of that limitation and in you entire life you didn't break it even an instant. The thing that we are trying is breaking the bubble for a moment, become unlimited and open the doors of perception. You repeat that about the birth but it worth for anything? It's limiting . What we try is go beyond those limits. It's not easy , for example today I'm trying and no way. Limited. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You repit the world "you" many times. I already told you that "you" have a begging and a end. You is precisely a limitation, you are inside of that limitation and in you entire life you didn't break it even an instant. The thing that we are trying is breaking the bubble for a moment, become unlimited and open the doors of perception. You repeat that mantra about the birth but it worth for anything? It's limiting 

What you talking about is during the psychedelic experience, you become everything, infinite, merging with the moment as one, you have become the moment, isn't it? İ already experience it over 100 times. 

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

What you talking about is during the psychedelic experience, you become everything, infinite, merging with the moment as one, you have become the moment, isn't it? İ already experience it over 100 times. 

Lately I became the moment all day more or less, I meant anything else, and I used to do just with meditation and a couple of puffs of weed, just to soften the mind. It is to become the moment, as you say, but to make the moment fluid, to make it lose its solidity, it's center. No self. manage to maintain this as long as possible, without any interpretation, then a real opening can occur (not always), and this opening can have various levels or qualities. unlimited total emptiness, flowing energy that is total intelligence, which burns the mind and makes it disappear, leaving a hole through which reality emerges like a plant. This can make you laugh out loud with pure happiness without stain. It is total perfection, the glory.  existence that shows its true face. When you manage to do this, anything else is pale. 

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Lately I became the moment all day more or less, I meant anything else, and I used to do just with meditation and a couple of puffs of weed, just to soften the mind. It is to become the moment, as you say, but to make the moment fluid, to make it lose its solidity, it's center. No self. manage to maintain this as long as possible, without any interpretation, then a real opening can occur (not always), and this opening can have various levels or qualities. unlimited total emptiness, flowing energy that is total intelligence, which burns the mind and makes it disappear, leaving a hole through which reality emerges like a plant. This can make you laugh out loud with pure happiness without stain. It is total perfection, the glory.  existence that shows its true face. When you manage to do this, anything else is pale. 

İ totally agree with you about this. However, i am just saying that, that's not enlightenment. You are definitely right about that. 

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

İ totally agree with you about this. However, i am just saying that, that's not enlightenment. You are definitely right about that. 

Read the first post. I said what is enlightenment, I think you would agree. 

Read the first post. I said what is enlightenment, I think you would agree. 

I agree with the first one. But cosmos, life etc... all illusion. You are in the half way of the path. I was in the same situation too (if you read my oldest post, you will understand me, I was talking exactly like you). But, "you" will drop soon. Transcend the learning and knowledge soon, and come back home.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

But cosmos, life etc... all illusion

Illusion means nothing since there is nothing else to compare that is not an illusion. The power of what it is and it's beauty and perfection is what brings you real energy, real life. Be open to that is wonderful. Be open to the void is freedom, I know it very good, but be open to the other face, to the life, is the eternal happiness. The Cosmos is like a plant, like a flower. When the flower starts to open, the power of the universe manifests. It's absolute beauty,it is impossible to be better.

Illusion means nothing since there is nothing else to compare that is not an illusion. The power of what it is and it's beauty and perfection is what brings you real energy, real life. Be open to that is wonderful. Be open to the void is freedom, I know it very good, but be open to the other face, to the life, is the eternal happiness. The Cosmos is like a plant, like a flower. When the flower starts to open, the power of the universe manifests. It's absolute beauty,it is impossible to be better.

Absolutely. This is what called as honeymoon of spirituality. You are in the right way. It is absolute beauty.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Absolutely. This is what called as honeymoon of spirituality. You are in the right way. It is absolute beauty.

No, it's just the beginning of the infinite exploration. But if you have the ineluctable need of being above, ok, think what you want if it's useful for you 

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, it's just the beginning of the infinite exploration. But if you have the ineluctable need of being above, ok, think what you want if it's useful for you 

Amazing. Most importantly, LOVE, LOVE.

I love you guys, I fucking love you!!!

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Amazing. Most importantly, LOVE, LOVE.

I love you guys, I fucking love you!!!

Your level of authenticity is....well, not very high 

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Your level of authenticity is....well, not very high 

There is no i, therefore no problem :)