Theplay

Why is there something rather than nothing.

55 posts in this topic

Is the glass half empty or half full? Am I drunk or am I sober?!

The answer, of course, is it is relative and dependent on your state of consciousness. What one thinks is insanity may very well be clarity.

Edited by Yimpa

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Is the glass half empty or half full? Am I drunk or am I sober?!

The answer, of course, is it is relative and dependent on your state of consciousness. What one thinks is insanity may very well be clarity.

I'm sorry buy whatever you say or write has no credibility  with Me, Your like the Joker on this forum, every forum has one...

You speak in riddles, and make no sense half the time, no point in reading Your stuff in my book,,

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

20 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Bla Bla Bla, its time to come up with new things dude...You like the others here Assume too much, which means Your Clarity is not in place...I would say that Your Writing is second hand and is coming from a very very conditioned mind and past experiences, past does not exist, so Your coming from a place of non existence, which might mean you have some problems that need professional help...

Why to tell the people that they are wrong because you can't understand them? Don't you think that it's dumb? Just say your truth it you have any. Not the truth that you ve read, yours, first hand

Edited by Breakingthewall

28 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Bla Bla Bla, its time to come up with new things dude...You like the others here Assume too much, which means Your Clarity is not in place...I would say that Your Writing is second hand and is coming from a very very conditioned mind and past experiences, past does not exist, so Your coming from a place of non existence, which might mean you have some problems that need professional help...

You are absolutely wrong. You are blind and seems that you are angry, bitter. Just to play, explain your words

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why to tell the people that they are wrong because you can't understand them? Don't you think that it's dumb? Just say your truth it you have any. Not the truth that you ve read, yours, first hand

You tell ppl they are wrong all the time, or do you not read your posts? 

I don't know much, and when i post on things for the most part its coming from theory or research, as it is when everyone posts. When You or anyone shares their truth, their experiences with others, its all a story to us, philosophy, concept and ideas shared, that's all. Until it becomes truth for the person reading it, its not truth, correct/incorrect, bad/good, its just a sharing...

Like I said before, many have had very intense experiences while on drugs/psychedelics, this is great, and I don't judge them for it, but its the drugs giving them the experience, exposing a possibility, my only problem is with some's interpretation of those experiences, thinking they are God, or that everything is imaginary, they aren't and everything is real, more real than real...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are absolutely wrong. You are blind and seems that you are angry, bitter

No, not angry or bitter, that is your assumption... Its just ppl may come here for some spiritual advice or research, and when they do that and figure that everything is Imaginary and nothing exists, this is total BS, and unreality, so I'm just exposing it for what it is!

Just now, Ishanga said:

You tell ppl they are wrong all the time, or do you not read your posts? 

I don't no much, and when i post on things for the most part its coming from theory or research, as it is when everyone posts. When You or anyone shares their truth, their experiences with others, its all a story to us, philosophy, concept and ideas shared, that's all. Until it becomes truth for the person reading it, its not truth, correct/incorrect, bad/good, its just a sharing...

Like I said before, many have had very intense experiences while on drugs/psychedelics, this is great, and I don't judge them for it, but its the drugs giving them the experience, exposing a possibility, my only problem is with some's interpretation of those experiences, thinking they are God, or that everything is imaginary, they aren't and everything is real, more real than real...

Read what I said in this thread and tell me any inconsistent, wrong, memorized, word. Just for playing. I'm totally sure from where my words came. I was meditating in a park, in a moment limits dissolved totally, then I had those realizations. Are stupid? Maybe, I didn't read again

@Breakingthewall You spend too much time on here Man, and there are a few others... I come on here after work sometimes, and during some days off for a hour or so, that's it, its entertainment of sorts, and once inawhile I read something worth while in my book, but forums like this generally are a waste of time,,,Anyone doing or experiencing real Spirituality is not in a place like this...

11 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

@Breakingthewall You spend too much time on here Man, and there are a few others... I come on here after work sometimes, and during some days off for a hour or so, that's it, its entertainment of sorts, and once inawhile I read something worth while in my book, but forums like this generally are a waste of time,,,Anyone doing or experiencing real Spirituality is not in a place like this...

So then why you judge and said that everything wrote in this thread is stupid? To get any satisfaction? And where is the people who experience real spirituality? Maybe in different places, right?

@Ishanga  

Btw you didn't answer, what is wrong or stupid in what was said? I'm going to answer: your feeling about me, or us. You don't consider what is said, just your feeling about the writer, that's why you love sadhguru, because your feeling towards him, he seduced you 

@Breakingthewall  Its literally the most insane thing EVER! You cant die how insane is that I realized almost 4 years ago and everyday I am MIND BLOWN! I BLEW MY MIND AND IT HASNT COME BACK! Its all I think about ! I have not cared about anything but thinking about God and talking about God for over 1500 days straight !

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I'm sorry buy whatever you say or write has no credibility  with Me, Your like the Joker on this forum, every forum has one...

You speak in riddles, and make no sense half the time, no point in reading Your stuff in my book,,

Mooji was my guru for a while, so makes sense!

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Anyone doing or experiencing real Spirituality is not in a place like this...

So where are they?

@Hojo Right! Its utterly mind blowing.

Most of my meditations now are just focusing on god.

I've heard Leo talking about immortality but thought he was just being cute and poetic.

How crazy it is to realize you are immortal :)

4 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Breakingthewall  Its literally the most insane thing EVER! You cant die how insane is that I realized almost 4 years ago and everyday I am MIND BLOWN! I BLEW MY MIND AND IT HASNT COME BACK! Its all I think about ! I have not cared about anything but thinking about God and talking about God for over 1500 days straight !

My hobby number one is reaching mystical states. It's very difficult that anything can tempt me to do anything else than going to the park, 2 puff of weed and meditating a couple of hours, just if it's raining o extremely cold. At home it doesn't works for me. Lately it's like doing 5meo DMT or LSD in high dose , total dissolution, no self, unlimited. I could say that think about god or anything else mystical is a total waste of time, even i do, for example now, but more than thinking its remembering to do a kind of momentary openenss. 

Just the openess is the real, in closed states better to think about work, sex, history or anything else. I'm training myself to go to the desert and do whole nights of LSD often. The openess to the incommensurable it the best thing ever, it can't be better. Perfection and life. It's not about being a saint or anything like that, it's just the real beauty of existence. Anything else is pale, veiled, even daily life gets colored and powerful, the openess is the real thing 

“Nothing…” exists.

Nothing “exists.”

”Something…” exists.

Something “exists.”

No thing exists.

Some thing exists.

Nothing does NOT exist.

Nothing… EXISTS.

Something… EXISTS.

Nothing exits. ;)

Sexists exist.

Sex exists. ???? Lol! 

@Breakingthewall

That is very good to hear I do same thing.

I am using it to make myself feel Good I think I am raising my vibration higher by contemplating  God. I have not had a bad day in 4 years thanks to God(Knock on wood). My entire life up to that was a bad day.

Before awakening I hate my job I work in a factory was drinking every day hating life and going to do sudoku .After awakening I instantly got a job closer to home with people who all seem to like me and nice and I get gifts all the time and everyone knows me and I am happy. I work in facility with 60 women and they all compliment and be nice to me all day and it is very uplifting place to be for a man. There are signs everywhere saying you are, the best you are, perfect you can make changes instead of dont do this you are fired if you do this. They decorate everything non stop and it is very calm environment to work in.

It also help me improve social skills as I was a secluded drunk for 8 years.

God will help you !

Edited by Hojo

20 hours ago, Theplay said:

How crazy it is to realize you are immortal :)

Slow down there, speedy gonzalez! Limitations are also created, much like a well designed video game. Sure, you can play with cheat codes, but after a while even that becomes boring and you’ll be wanting some challenge again.

Case in point: I just bought a burrito bowl from a restaurant called Freebirds, and I so happened to discover a small piece of aluminum foil in my bowl that’s obviously not supposed to be there. I’m glad I spat that sucker out or who knows what could have happened!

Edited by Yimpa

@Yimpa of course I was not talking about the body.

I did an experiment.

My imagination is very strong but I rarely use it.

So I just started Imagining things.

What ever I want materializes instantly.

It became so boring.

After a few seconds of that I realized why we have limitations.

Because true freedom cannot be without some structure.

Without structure being is chaos.

With some structure being becomes free.

"Between here and there,

I choose here."

20 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Breakingthewall

That is very good to hear I do same thing.

I am using it to make myself feel Good I think I am raising my vibration higher by contemplating  God. I have not had a bad day in 4 years thanks to God(Knock on wood). My entire life up to that was a bad day.

Before awakening I hate my job I work in a factory was drinking every day hating life and going to do sudoku .After awakening I instantly got a job closer to home with people who all seem to like me and nice and I get gifts all the time and everyone knows me and I am happy. I work in facility with 60 women and they all compliment and be nice to me all day and it is very uplifting place to be for a man. There are signs everywhere saying you are, the best you are, perfect you can make changes instead of dont do this you are fired if you do this. They decorate everything non stop and it is very calm environment to work in.

It also help me improve social skills as I was a secluded drunk for 8 years.

God will help you !

On 18/2/2024 at 3:50 AM, Hojo said:

Sounds great, a real change. Don't you feel the need to open yourself to reality more and more? that mystical openness is something common in your life? more psychedelic trips for example. I think that a lot of beauty is waiting to be uncovered, thats what im triying