Simbruh

Beware of those who claim to be enlightened!

25 posts in this topic

If someone says I am enlightened, be far away from those people. Because, when "I" drops enlightenment happens. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

27 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I am enlightened. Beware.

At least you're not asking people for donations...

Those who announce their enlightenment to the world, even if they do not ask for donations, in the end have to pay a very high price...

10 hours ago, Simbruh said:

At least you're not asking people for donations...

There's no one to become enlightened. Existence just is.

Know thyself....

What is the difference btwn someone claiming they are Not Enlightened or someone claiming to be Enlightened?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no one to become enlightened. Existence just is.

Existence just is, this is Top Level sort of Existence, the realm of Oneness, Completeness, Consciousness in the sense that it is the fundamental before Creation happened, but there is Creation, in that there is this and that, forms of variations, inanimate, animate forms, so all of this is layers upon layers of existence, with the top level as mentioned as the essence of it all, Humans can experience this at the top most level of Experience, that is Enlightenment or what we call it..,

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Be ware of those who don't claim to be enlightened. Super dangerous.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, James123 said:

If someone says I am enlightened, be far away from those people. Because, when "I" drops enlightenment happens. 

Enlightenment doesn’t exist. ;) 

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

My Gosh everybody is all over the place. First you say there is enlightenment, but beware of those who say they are. Then you say Enlightenment doesn't exist. Then you say there is no "I." Yall are running around like chicken with your heads cut off.

First there is an "I." Otherwise you wouldn't be speaking to anybody and replying to them. What there is no I refers to the individual I. But existence is "I AM." Existence is the SELF. It contains all the properties of a SELF. Next there is enlightenment. Enlightenment can only be verified personally. You cannot wait for someone to tell you that you are enlightened and you cannot wait for someone to tell you what it is to you personally. There are no enlightenment universities where you get an enlightenment degree nor should there be because knowledge is not enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the ability to be conscious of the SELF, and being able to escape the limited mental confines of the individual personality and connect to the Unity of all there is. This is the only way true growth is even possible because the personality structure is stuck within accepted paradigm structures its environment co-created with it. So yes there is enlightenment, but what enlightenment is, is a personal construction. Differing enlightenment gurus would describe enlightenment differently because how it is expressed will particular to each individual personality. 

There is too much parroting and addiction to catch phrases going on here that people will get confused. Authority is about proper SELF-ORGANIZING, if you just arbitrarily put concepts together then you will be confused. Focus on clarity of information.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Beware your own bullshit very dangerous 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What about just be aware. Not of this or that. Just simply be aware intensely. It's enough. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Beware your spiritual framings they are traps

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

Enlightenment doesn’t exist. ;) 

What about you? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

"I'm less enlightened than you!"

Only God is Awake 😜Its just pretending to be asleep.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Beware of The Boogerman 

;)