Rafael Thundercat

Women are "unintently" creating a Poligamous Society

9 posts in this topic

So the message of this video is that we ready live in a Polygamous Society. And Women as the Gate Keepers of Sex are obviously contributing for the very thing they or some of them complaing about, that men dont want to commit. Well normaly are the men with optionality that dont want to commit. 

See the video and tell me what you think. Not to use the message of the video of a excusse to blame of on women since there are economic,political and more factors involved in this puzzle. But this guy hit some good points

Listening to this guy is like listening to a scientist talking about conciousness.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Ive seen this guy before, he comes across as really trying to appeal to red pill guys but with a psychological background which gives him a certain authority. Thats not to say everything he says is nonsense but he is quite clearly biased and i think he panders a lot rather than actually speaking truth. His presentation is really about not showing any emotion as to give away this bias. 

Speaking on the topic at hand, ultimately majority of women want long term relationships but the issue is that women in the modern age dont need men for the same things they may have needed them for previously. As such their standards have increased, they need more connection, emotional intelligence, good conversation etc. Men in a lot of cases find it hard to reach these standards but also (at least the ones left out of the dating market) havent even got a lot of positive attributes their fathers had. Add to that social media, dating apps etc makes it very difficult for these guys. 

From experience i just dont think most women want polygamous situations but would probably rather have that than a guy who hasnt get any of his shit together physically, mentally, psychologically etc. The psychologist seems to be saying women should lower their standards but i think its on man to up their quality. In nature you would never have a situation where the male wouldnt do whatever was necessary to attain the female, if he did have a victim mindset he would just die out. Its harsh on us because there have been so many changes recently but it is what it is and you have to use it to improve and get what you want or dont.  

@Consept Maybe better when are Interviews because the speaker need to be more Accountable with his promptings

2 hours ago, Consept said:

just dont think most women want polygamous situations

What part of the Unintently of the Title you did not understood. The Guy is Saying is a Ephiphenomenon. In complex System there are stuff that happen because individuals act on their own self-Interest Bias or Not and this end Up creating ripple effects in the collective that they will never know they are even creating. For Example: Every one individualy chossing to Eat at McDonalds is a contributor for many things that happens. Including the continuation of McDonalds as a Bussiness that keep serving JunkFood.

Human mating isn't something men or women control. Humans have certain mating habit just like animals have certain mating habits.

Humans have never been a strictly monogamous species. But nor are they strictly polygamous. It's somewhere in between. To frame that as something women are doing is kinda silly. Takes two to tango.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Human mating isn't something men or women control. Humans have certain mating habit just like animals have certain mating habits.

Humans have never been a strictly monogamous species. But nor are they strictly polygamous. It's somewhere in between. To frame that as something women are doing is kinda silly. Takes two to tango.

Exactly

I found this video relevant to the topic -

I find it sad that lasting relationships is kinda rare and that so many kids have to grow up in single parents households. Like I was.