James123

What happens after so called death?

109 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

First of all ...If you are fully aware of this present moment you will know it's impossible that God doesn't exist. 

because God is not separated from creation.. God's fingerprints are present in every moment of creation. If you can see it you can see him. 

But you cant see him directly without dying ..yes because God is infinite.. There is no place for both YOU and HIM to be .. He takes all the place.. If he is to be present.. "You" have to leave first. 

Defining God is impossible because God is infinite .so it includes all the definitions I could come up with for eternity.  It's THAT level of bizarre and absurd. 

I suppose we all agree that existence exists, the question is why we call it god. God implies creation, control and will. God implies a mind that dreams reality, which therefore would be imaginary, that is, unreal. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't say God created itself. 

Think about this ..when you dream at night..aren't you simultaneously the creator of the dream AND  the whole dream ?

Yes but you are not only the dream, the dream is just a part of you. You are creating the dream. Without dream you still exist, but the dream can't exist without you 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I suppose we all agree that existence exists, the question is why we call it god. God implies creation, control and will

Because there is God's  creation and it is under its control and not a single atom moves against its will.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because there is God's  creation and it is under its control and not a single atom moves against its will.

There is no god, there is the intelligence of reality. Just opening your eyes a millimeter to what the intelligence of reality is is overwhelming. Life, the power that flows from reality is like an atomic explosion. The mental reflection we make of ourselves is absolutely pale. You have to open the veils and see. It is blinding, overwhelming, immeasurable. It seems like a joke, you open your mind to something that makes your being tremble and your human mind completely humbled. You laugh out loud because it seems like a joke. Total life overwhelms you, you are that. Incredible, I am neither more nor less than the infinite existence that springs with the power of infinite atomic bombs. something like this guy playing the drums  elevated to cosmic power

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is no god

You are so fooling yourself. 

Stop dancing around with these poetic descriptions of what reality is . If you think God doesn't exist you are clearly stuck on a very shallow dead end with this new age spiritual hippy bs.

Yeah you can sit on armchair and spout your atheistic philosophy when you are happy and healthy ..but just wait for the dark night of the soul..  The inevitable suffering that you MUST face at some point in your life . Hell..even something as trivial and silly as diarrhea can make pray for all the gods in existence. 

Humble yourself.  God Is watching your nonsensical denials of him .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Stop dancing around with these poetic descriptions of what reality is . If you think God doesn't exist you are clearly stuck on a very shallow dead end with this new age spiritual hippy bs.

Yeah you can sit on armchair and spout your atheistic philosophy when you are happy and healthy ..but just wait for the dark night of the soul..  The inevitable suffering that you MUST face at some point in your life . Hell..even something as trivial and silly as diarrhea can make pray for all the gods in existence. 

Maybe he and @James123 should join a pac and start hanging out instead of arguing.   In all serious- neither are God realized so neither can comment.  Both have been here debating for years without actually doing the practices.  So it's no wonder they don't know what God is.  The full framework is before them but they are totally blind to it - which is abominable knowing their level of both intelligence and open mindedness. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe he and @James123 should join a pac and start hanging out instead of arguing.   In all serious- neither are God realized so neither can comment.  Both have been here debating for years without actually doing the practices.  So it's no wonder they don't know what God is.  The full framework is before them but they are totally blind to it - which is abominable knowing their level of both intelligence and open mindedness. 

@Inliytened1 not arguing sharing. However, people love to fight, what can I do? Please lock the thread. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

If you lived well and you were good and you did good deeds to this world you were in you will get closer and closer to god and light and if you have hurt this world and people in it with your bad deeds you will shrink and go in isolation and darkness and go further and further away from god which is the definition of heaven and hell

It's just that your own actions come back to you and become parts of you after you go beyond this manifest world in a deeply close and strong way

It can only be logical to think in these terms of heaven and hell

Edited by Atb210201

In the end You will be Judged Justly

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

you babble things you don't understand. Are you serious? You are just a depressed guy, why you don't try something serious? 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

without actually doing the practices.  

I meditate more than 2 hours a day, I do psychedelics every week, I never watch any content, no movies, never reading, never a Netflix series from years, because for me it's an horrible loose of time, I prefer look directly the reality. What I do is not meditation because it's effortless, it's just opening, my opening is wider every day until a painful level, it's absolutely real, I open myself to the immeasurable, inconceivable, terrifying beauty of the power of reality. 

For me it's funny to read all of you stuck in the mind, but sametime its sad. Why all of humans are so plain, so stuck? It's frustrating, crazy . 

Edited by Breakingthewall