James123

What happens after so called death?

103 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is not a creator.

So the universe just popped out of nowhere for no why by no how? Reality is just limitless soup of hodgebodge of stuff happening ?

That's some high quality type of BS.

Sorry sell me something else. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

So the universe just popped out of nowhere for no why by no how?

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You need a cause right? and that cause is god. And what is the cause of God? The universe is god, but the point is what it is god. God is just a word, reality is better. And better is empty mind and see directly.

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

Complete void. We are in heaven now. 

Why not a new life ?

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You need a cause right?

Of course.  Not only the cause . But the laws of physics which govern the universe.  Its called fine tuning by cosmolgists.  Its literally impossible that God doesn't exist .

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what is the cause of God?

God is eternal.  It always existed .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why not a new life ?

Because, purpose of illusion/ life/ heaven is to know ourself. When you really know what you are, you will just go back where you come from. And that's Nirvana. If you don't know what you really are, then I don't know. 

@Breakingthewall

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 and do you know who you are ?

Please answer with complete honesty and after deep reflection..because from reading your posts ..your understanding seems a little bit limited and shallow 🙂

@Someone here what really I am is there is nothing there, and only "nothing" is there.

You like to talk bs right 🤣🤣🤣

You are a funny guy man, love you. 

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@Someone here what really I am is there is nothing there, and only "nothing" is there.

You like to talk bs right 🤣🤣🤣

You are a funny guy man, love you. 

Love ya too .

But you didn't answer the question. 

Just now, Someone here said:

Love ya too .

But you didn't answer the question. 

I know what I am, NOTHING.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

I know what I am, NOTHING.

😎 cool

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Of course.  Not only the cause . But the laws of physics which govern the universe.  Its called fine tuning by cosmolgists.  Its literally impossible that God doesn't exist .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Define god

God/reality could not not exist. It needs no creator; God does not need to create itself. If existence did not exist, it would not be existence. Duh.

There's my two cents. B|

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Define god

First of all ...If you are fully aware of this present moment you will know it's impossible that God doesn't exist. 

because God is not separated from creation.. God's fingerprints are present in every moment of creation. If you can see it you can see him. 

But you cant see him directly without dying ..yes because God is infinite.. There is no place for both YOU and HIM to be .. He takes all the place.. If he is to be present.. "You" have to leave first. 

Defining God is impossible because God is infinite .so it includes all the definitions I could come up with for eternity.  It's THAT level of bizarre and absurd. 

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

God/reality could not not exist. It needs no creator; God does not need to create itself. If existence did not exist, it would not be existence. Duh.

There's my two cents. B|

I didn't say God created itself. 

Think about this ..when you dream at night..aren't you simultaneously the creator of the dream AND  the whole dream ?

Edited by Someone here

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

First of all ...If you are fully aware of this present moment you will know it's impossible that God doesn't exist. 

because God is not separated from creation.. God's fingerprints are present in every moment of creation. If you can see it you can see him. 

But you cant see him directly without dying ..yes because God is infinite.. There is no place for both YOU and HIM to be .. He takes all the place.. If he is to be present.. "You" have to leave first. 

Defining God is impossible because God is infinite .so it includes all the definitions I could come up with for eternity.  It's THAT level of bizarre and absurd. 

proxy-image.jpg

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I suppose we all agree that existence exists, the question is why we call it god. God implies creation, control and will. God implies a mind that dreams reality, which therefore would be imaginary, that is, unreal. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't say God created itself. 

Think about this ..when you dream at night..aren't you simultaneously the creator of the dream AND  the whole dream ?

Yes but you are not only the dream, the dream is just a part of you. You are creating the dream. Without dream you still exist, but the dream can't exist without you 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I suppose we all agree that existence exists, the question is why we call it god. God implies creation, control and will

Because there is God's  creation and it is under its control and not a single atom moves against its will.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because there is God's  creation and it is under its control and not a single atom moves against its will.

There is no god, there is the intelligence of reality. Just opening your eyes a millimeter to what the intelligence of reality is is overwhelming. Life, the power that flows from reality is like an atomic explosion. The mental reflection we make of ourselves is absolutely pale. You have to open the veils and see. It is blinding, overwhelming, immeasurable. It seems like a joke, you open your mind to something that makes your being tremble and your human mind completely humbled. You laugh out loud because it seems like a joke. Total life overwhelms you, you are that. Incredible, I am neither more nor less than the infinite existence that springs with the power of infinite atomic bombs. something like this guy playing the drums  elevated to cosmic power

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is no god

You are so fooling yourself. 

Stop dancing around with these poetic descriptions of what reality is . If you think God doesn't exist you are clearly stuck on a very shallow dead end with this new age spiritual hippy bs.

Yeah you can sit on armchair and spout your atheistic philosophy when you are happy and healthy ..but just wait for the dark night of the soul..  The inevitable suffering that you MUST face at some point in your life . Hell..even something as trivial and silly as diarrhea can make pray for all the gods in existence. 

Humble yourself.  God Is watching your nonsensical denials of him .

You are so fooling yourself. 

Stop dancing around with these poetic descriptions of what reality is . If you think God doesn't exist you are clearly stuck on a very shallow dead end with this new age spiritual hippy bs.

Yeah you can sit on armchair and spout your atheistic philosophy when you are happy and healthy ..but just wait for the dark night of the soul..  The inevitable suffering that you MUST face at some point in your life . Hell..even something as trivial and silly as diarrhea can make pray for all the gods in existence. 

Humble yourself.  God Is watching your nonsensical denials of him .

Maybe he and @James123 should join a pac and start hanging out instead of arguing.   In all serious- neither are God realized so neither can comment.  Both have been here debating for years without actually doing the practices.  So it's no wonder they don't know what God is.  The full framework is before them but they are totally blind to it - which is abominable knowing their level of both intelligence and open mindedness. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.