Just enough to keep me here (for now).

But this isn't about me.

Again, avoidance.

Edited by cetus

8 minutes ago, cetus said:

Just enough to keep me here (for now).

But this isn't about me.

Again, avoidance.

Can you please lock the tread? It ain't gonna help anyone. People just want to hear the fantasies not the Truth. 

Thanks.

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Can you please lock the tread? It ain't gonna help anyone. People just want to hear the fantasies not the Truth. 

Thanks.

Peace!

Now, you seem to be angry. It ain't about who the thread is going to help but what can you extract from it.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Now, you seem to be angry. It ain't about who the thread is going to help but what can you extract from it.

I almost never get angry :) no worries :) I was just serious and caring. 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

I almost never get angry :) no worries :) I was just serious and caring. 

5 hours ago, James123 said:

@cetus

I'm going to explain it to you one more time to see if something penetrates your mind, since we've been talking for years and I consider you a comrade. Let's see, you are not enlightened, not at all, not even a little bit. Why? If you have done many trips with 10 grams of mushrooms, great courage, but what have you found? the emptiness, the nothingness. You were perceiving that reality is nothing, absolute void, before birth as you say.

I have told you that I have had that same experience several times with psychedelics, at first it is horrible, after you get used to it... a little. It is death, dead emptiness. There is one last barrier to break there, which is that of you perceiving the void. You have to merge with the void and be the void. This is something that happens if you really give yourself. When it is not you looking at the void but you expand in the void and you are the void, without an observer, the infinite void is revealed as infinite life, the total reality that is, freedom without limit. What you are. Now you will answer something like: brother, that is not like that, I hope that one day you will achieve it blah blah. what do you gain with that? Why don't you listen? drop the self totally, let yourself fall into the void without any reservation. That the action that is necessary to do. 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is just a fantasy, only the reality is. You could call it god if you want, but for me it's not a correct word. The word god implies creator, control, a puppeteer behind the scenes. Reality is not like that

Nonsense. 

God EXISTS!  And "he" is a sentient conscious being .

He is YOU.xD

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm going to explain it to you one more time to see if something penetrates your mind, since we've been talking for years and I consider you a comrade. Let's see, you are not enlightened, not at all, not even a little bit. Why? If you have done many trips with 10 grams of mushrooms, great courage, but what have you found? the emptiness, the nothingness. You were perceiving that reality is nothing, absolute void, before birth as you say.

I have told you that I have had that same experience several times with psychedelics, at first it is horrible, after you get used to it... a little. It is death, dead emptiness. There is one last barrier to break there, which is that of you perceiving the void. You have to merge with the void and be the void. This is something that happens if you really give yourself. When it is not you looking at the void but you expand in the void and you are the void, without an observer, the infinite void is revealed as infinite life, the total reality that is, freedom without limit. What you are. Now you will answer something like: brother, that is not like that, I hope that one day you will achieve it blah blah. what do you gain with that? Why don't you listen? drop the self totally, let yourself fall into the void without any reservation. That the action that is necessary to do. 

The point is not gaining, it is letting go that gaining. You can not gain anything with Truth, because it is completely surrendering till nothing left. Everything is for the Truth, nothing to either I or you gain something. I just have fun / playing the game with life. We are all identical. However, as an ego I still see suffering and anger take place. I just want everyone to be happy therefore trying to help. Because, everyone/ everything is me. Therefore, love is inevitable. 

@James123 after death you return to the source from which you came from aka God.  

And from there ..anything is possible. New life..complete void ..etc

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Nonsense. 

God EXISTS!  And "he" is a sentient conscious being .

He is YOU.xD

Sure, with the nuance that it is something unlimited, therefore indefinite, therefore without any control, nor intention, nor free will. It is existence, freedom that is, that can't scape of it's nature, Brahman, life, something wild. calling him god seems inaccurate

@Breakingthewall you are saying "sure " then repeating the same nonsense. 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall you are saying "sure " then repeating the same nonsense. 

Sure, don't forget to say your prayers before going to sleep, and don't touch yourself too much because the baby Jesus cries, and I'm sure Shiva will too.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, don't forget to say your prayers before going to sleep, and don't touch yourself too much because the baby Jesus cries, and I'm sure Shiva will too.

It is easy to mock the beliefs of others yet clearly miss the mark when it comes to seeing our own nonsense.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

It is easy to mock the beliefs of others yet clearly miss the mark when it comes to seeing our own nonsense.

Of course it's easy because any belief deserves mockery 

Lmao... I swear, you spiritual eggheads never fail to crack me up with your neverending nerdy quarrels. (Major glass house moment, I know. xD)

Just to lighten the mood a little, here's a video of a dying chameleon for you nutjobs:

@Breakingthewall

Getting triggered I see? 

You are literally 24/7 posting here and you still don't understand what God is .

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall

Getting triggered I see? 

You are literally 24/7 posting here and you still don't understand what God is .

Yes, I check here often , like now that im in the subway. By the way, I never watch movies, series, no readings, no media, just this, couple of hours while I'm doing anything else. I'm interested in this matter, what to do?

Do you think you know what God is from reading things on this forum? Maybe you don't understand that practically no one, since homo sapiens developed what we call the mind, has really understood what existence is. To think that you understand it because you have read some texts is a kind of joke. I simply state what I see. I understand that many people feel safer with the playful, loving god who imagines dreams, but that's religion, nonsense.

How about you try some direct vision? It is extremely exciting, but first you must empty your mind

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, I check here often , like now that im in the subway. Do you think you know what God is from reading things on this forum? Maybe you don't understand that practically no one, since homo sapiens developed what we call the mind, has really understood what existence is. To think that you understand it because you have read some texts is a kind of joke. I simply state what I see. I understand that many people feel safer with the playful, loving god who imagines dreams, but that's religion, nonsense.

How about you try some direct vision? It is extremely exciting, but first you must empty your mind

my friend..God is not Santa Claus.. it's not a bearded old man living in the sky who will fuck you in the ass and burn you in hell fire because you like to "touch yourself " before bed ...although that's  what most people think that God is .

God is the creator of this universe...and also the universe itself.  Just like  how you are the creator of your nightly dreams while simultaneously being one with the dream.

He loves our missery..suffering.  ignorance. He makes no excuse.

He is not just some dumb impersonal consciousness floating around selflessly. He is a conscious entity .

He is you .

Look deep inside yourself. Who are you ?

Find out.

After death I get to stop listening to all your nonsense.

xD

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God is the creator of this universe.

That's Santa Claus. There is not a creator, that's what I'm trying to say. 

The idea of a creator is what the human mind tends toward because it needs the cause-effect relationship. The idea of a creator who dreams, and who is also you, is very reassuring, since practically no one has the detachment to look into the face of infinity. The god you speak of has limits everywhere, reality does not. Reality is infinite intelligence, but it is wild, it is not defined, it is inevitable. It's much better than god, it's absolute freedom, and we are that. 

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

@James123 after death you return to the source from which you came from aka God.  

Definitely.

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

And from there ..anything is possible. New life..complete void ..etc

Complete void. We are in heaven now.