James123

What happens after so called death?

103 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Existence or nonexistence both come from the mind. Whatever you say is comes from the mind. Including my sentences. None of them are directly correct, because they comes from the mind. They can not be true, however they can only point out to true or truth.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

There is no mind, it's just existence, the sentences are irrelevant, just a conversation, but without thoughts the existence still exist. Are you trying to detach yourself from the conceptual mind? It's the first step, but not the end. There are still barriers without thoughts.

4 hours ago, James123 said:

I agree. However, imo enlightment is not that complicated. It is just a realization of thoughts are illusion, including karma, enlightenment etc... therefore empty mind is inevitable or not being attach with thoughts. 

Illusion or Maya means that things, or whatever it is still exists, but not as we think or perceive it too be.. Body and Mind are real, Thoughts are Real, but none of that is You, so a space has to be created or realized, what is Me and what is not me, then all is well, Enlightenment is on the way,,

No matter what a teacher or Guru says, some say no practice is needed, just realize, others say you have to practice then realize, the first question or inquiry should be can I do this, can I just realize it? If not then practices are needed to clean the slate, take the garbage out, and then realization happens, some don't need to do this, this is determined by the Karmic substance of that particular person, Ramana M didn't need much practices, his karma is the reason why...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is no mind, it's just existence, the sentences are irrelevant, just a conversation, but without thoughts the existence still exist. Are you trying to detach yourself from the conceptual mind? It's the first step, but not the end. There are still barriers without thoughts.

If there is no thoughts, what is left?

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Illusion or Maya means that things, or whatever it is still exists, but not as we think or perceive it too be.. Body and Mind are real, Thoughts are Real,

These are temporary reflection of us, that much real. 

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

No matter what a teacher or Guru says, some say no practice is needed, just realize, others say you have to practice then realize, the first question or inquiry should be can I do this, can I just realize it? If not then practices are needed to clean the slate, take the garbage out, and then realization happens, some don't need to do this, this is determined by the Karmic substance of that particular person, Ramana M didn't need much practices, his karma is the reason why...

For me practice was needed. However, after realization I have never born, the one who Borns and dies is my temporary reflection only.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

there is no thoughts, what is left?

13 hours ago, James123 said:

13 hours ago, James123 said:

Without thoughts existence remains, the same as with thoughts. Thoughts are nothing special, just detach yourself from their meaning and that's it.

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Without thoughts existence remains, the same as with thoughts. Thoughts are nothing special, just detach yourself from their meaning and that's it.

When you were in deep sleep, or before so called birth, existence still remains, do you think?

36 minutes ago, James123 said:

When you were in deep sleep, or before so called birth, existence still remains, do you think?

14 hours ago, James123 said:

14 hours ago, James123 said:

Thinking in that way is getting completely lost. Focusing in now is the only way. The past is now, just an idea that happens now. Deep sleep is just an idea, before birth another. They are not going to led you to any place. Only now exist, deep sleep is content of the now, like everything else, the point is to forget the content and open yourself to the substance 

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thinking in that way is getting completely lost. Focusing in now is the only way. The past is now, just an idea that happens now. Deep sleep is just an idea, before birth another. They are not going to led you to any place. Only now exist, deep sleep is content of the now, like everything else, the point is to forget the content and open yourself to the substance 

You never become a god thrn even with psychedelics. Or you just used 5 Meo. 

You never become a god thrn even with psychedelics. Or you just used 5 Meo. 

God is just a fantasy, only the reality is. You could call it god if you want, but for me it's not a correct word. The word god implies creator, control, a puppeteer behind the scenes. Reality is not like that, it is completely direct, it is unlimited existence flowing, organizing itself into perfect structures because that is its nature. True spirituality is to open yourself to it and understand its dynamics as deeply as possible, not to lose yourself in crazy fantasies of gods.

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is just a fantasy, only the reality is. You could call it god if you want, but for me it's not a correct word. The word god implies creator, control, a puppeteer behind the scenes. Reality is not like that, it is completely direct, it is unlimited existence flowing, organizing itself into perfect structures because that is its nature. True spirituality is to open yourself to it and understand its dynamics as deeply as possible, not to lose yourself in crazy fantasies of gods.

God is infinite creator, only for itself l, to itself, in itself. However, it is an illusion. I am just your imagination. 

@James123 Its hopeless Man, ppl like Breakingthewall, they are like Top Level Down ppl, absolutist types, everything they say is in circles...

Yes to get to a point of Realization one may need a practice, but once there then they can drop it off or do less of it, Sadhguru only does a 20 second practice to balance his energies in the am he says, that's it, some need more though, its all relative...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

God is infinite creator, only for itself l, to itself, in itself. However, it is an illusion. I am just your imagination. 

Just concepts 

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

@James123 Its hopeless Man, ppl like Breakingthewall, they are like Top Level Down ppl, absolutist types, everything they say is in circles...

Yes to get to a point of Realization one may need a practice, but once there then they can drop it off or do less of it, Sadhguru only does a 20 second practice to balance his energies in the am he says, that's it, some need more though, its all relative...

You said that because you can understand what I'm saying. You are clearly a believer and a follower. Sure it brings to you a more calm experience, but it's impossible to break the barrier of the mind in that way. You need to be totally fearless, but it's a sterile message because you can't understand what I'm talking about. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You said that because you can understand what I'm saying. You are clearly a believer and a follower. Sure it brings to you a more calm experience, but it's impossible to break the barrier of the mind in that way. You need to be totally fearless, but it's a sterile message because you can't understand what I'm talking about. 

There is no I. Whatever you say is just an experience, ideology and beliefs. The truth is out of any charts and it has nothing to do with mind. Psychedelics are is within the mind. You can't even imagine the truth, because you is the first and biggest illusion. But don't worry you will get sooner or later. Because, it is You. 

Peace!!! Much 💕! 

There is no I. Whatever you say is just an experience, ideology and beliefs. The truth is out of any charts and it has nothing to do with mind. Psychedelics are is within the mind. You can't even imagine the truth, because you is the first and biggest illusion. But don't worry you will get sooner or later. Because, it is You. 

Peace!!! Much 💕! 

It is impossible to talk to you because you don't even read what people tell you, your only objective is to win what you consider a competition and you are trapped in ideas transmitted by gurus like papaji or nisgardatta. Zero life, zero depth emerges from your message. What do you gain from your game? inflate your ego? that's useless. Totally sterile. Now you're an ally of the other guy because he said you are right before, and he's angry with me for criticizing his deified sadhguru. what is this? a kindergarden?

Edited by Breakingthewall

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is impossible to talk to you because you don't even read what people tell you, your only objective is to win what you consider a competition and you are trapped in ideas transmitted by gurus like papaji or nisgardatta. Zero life, zero depth emerges from your message. What do you gain from your game? inflate your ego? that's useless. Totally sterile. Now you're an ally of the other guy because he said you right before, and he's angry with me for criticizing his deified sadhguru. what is this? a kindergarden?

Peter Ralston, Krishnamurti, Ramana maharsi, papaji etc... is wrong, you are right brother. 

Much 😘💕

45 minutes ago, James123 said:

Peter Ralston, Krishnamurti, Ramana maharsi, papaji etc... is wrong, you are right brother. 

Much 😘💕

Could you explain to me how I contradicted them? instead of repeating the irritating litany: brother, you'll realize one day

@James123 Instead of asking the question on a forum than dicking around for 3 days talking shit why not just go the direct root and die already.

I'm not talking about physical death, but one can experience a complete cessation of self if you were willing to give it total and complete surrender.

But instead, you do everything you can to avoid it.

@cetus

20 minutes ago, cetus said:

@James123 Instead of asking the question on a forum than dicking around for 3 days talking shit why not just go the direct root and die already.

I'm not talking about physical death, but one can experience a complete cessation of self if you were willing to give it total and complete surrender.

But instead, you do everything you can to avoid it.

How do you even know, these are sentences? You seem angry, is there too much ego there?

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Could you explain to me how I contradicted them? instead of repeating the irritating litany: brother, you'll realize one day

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Before saying that you should understand what I am saying, not react directly as in a competition and repeat the same learned litanies without incorporating any nuance.  

If you need those teachers it means you don't have direct vision, so be a little humble and stop repeating the same flat message that doesn't mean anything. Be honest and analyze the reason for your attitude and your message. How much ego is there? What are you really trying to transmit to others? 

Retreat in silence instead of believing to psychedelics.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@cetus

How do you even know, these are sentences? You seem angry, is there too much ego there?

Retreat in silence instead of believing to psychedelics.

try to analyze your message. Everything, from the first word to the last, has one goal: to win. You use tactics to disarm the opponent's arguments and when there are no more arguments, you use condescending and irritating phrases, gas lighting, appeal to supposedly superior authorities, etc. The question you should ask yourself is: what do you get with that?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

32 minutes ago, cetus said:

@James123 

By the way, I am not triggering anyone. I am just pointing out to Truth.

52 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said: