James123

What happens after so called death?

103 posts in this topic

It is impossible to know or imagine what happens after death, since doing so is a finite process and we are talking about infinity. Let's see, when you die it is obvious what happens, you dissolve in the infinite ocean that lives, total existence, limitless being. This can be experienced while being alive since actually being dead or alive is not that different, just a matter of form.

But the problem comes with the following equation: if now you are alive, that is, you have form, and tomorrow you are dead, that is, you have no form, tomorrow you will never have been alive. but today you would always have been alive. impossible paradox. only solution to the equation: being alive is a dream. but unfortunately this means absolutely nothing. result: impossible to think about death

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is impossible to know or imagine what happens after death

Believe me, it is possible and I know what will happen. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

limitless being

Only being.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is impossible to know or imagine what happens after death, since doing so is a finite process and we are talking about infinity. Let's see, when you die it is obvious what happens, you dissolve in the infinite ocean that lives, total existence, limitless being. This can be experienced while being alive since actually being dead or alive is not that different, just a matter of form.

But the problem comes with the following equation: if now you are alive, that is, you have form, and tomorrow you are dead, that is, you have no form, tomorrow you will never have been alive. but today you would always have been alive. impossible paradox. only solution to the equation: being alive is a dream. but unfortunately this means absolutely nothing. result: impossible to think about death

Can you imagine, you surrender that infinite while you are dying, isn't it more above than infinite? What I am saying is you are beyond of infinite. If you realize this you will go crazy. Believe me :)

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

From my research of the masters over millennia of time, if You are in Bliss at the moment of physical death, this will be with You in the inbetween stages, You keep the Energy/Etheric and Bliss Sheaths, the earth and mental shealth drop off, but Your Karmic substance which is what keeps it all together is captured in those shealths, so it goes with You when you get another body...but your in Bliss, feeling a sort of Bliss trance dream state while all of this is happening, ghosts are real to put it in simple terms..If the opposite happens, your in fear and miserable at time of death that is your inner state when disembodied, its a Hell of sorts...

To find another suitable body it could be days or 100's of years, time means nothing in this place..the more conscious You are when death happens, the more choice You have in choosing the next body...

obviously if Your Enlightened you may not come back unless You have mastery over the mechanics of life and can consciously create Karma at will... 

Of course all of this is just a story, don't believe it, don't disbelieve it, just get curious about it, if Your conscious enough about Life while alive, you will know everything about Death too..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

From my research of the masters over millennia of time, if You are in Bliss at the moment of physical death, this will be with You in the inbetween stages, You keep the Energy/Etheric and Bliss Sheaths, the earth and mental shealth drop off, but Your Karmic substance which is what keeps it all together is captured in those shealths, so it goes with You when you get another body...but your in Bliss, feeling a sort of Bliss trance dream state while all of this is happening, ghosts are real to put it in simple terms..If the opposite happens, your in fear and miserable at time of death that is your inner state when disembodied, its a Hell of sorts...

To find another suitable body it could be days or 100's of years, time means nothing in this place..the more conscious You are when death happens, the more choice You have in choosing the next body...

obviously if Your Enlightened you may not come back unless You have mastery over the mechanics of life and can consciously create Karma at will... 

Of course all of this is just a story, don't believe it, don't disbelieve it, just get curious about it, if Your conscious enough about Life while alive, you will know everything about Death too..

I think death is easy, life is scare the shit out of me. Death is end of all suffering and pleasure. What can be better than just "being"?

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

I think death is easy, life is scare the shit out of me. Death is end of all suffering and pleasure. What can be better than just "being"?

Well it may not be the end of Suffering, if Your messed up in the head at the time of death, then that will be your state of being in the afterlife, it could be a long time till being reborn happens, and to continue into another life and go thru it too end up suffering some more, lol, this does not sound too good to me, especially with the way the world is going now, I feel a bit sorry for ppl with young kids...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

23 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Well it may not be the end of Suffering, if Your messed up in the head at the time of death, then that will be your state of being in the afterlife, it could be a long time till being reborn happens, and to continue into another life and go thru it too end up suffering some more, lol, this does not sound too good to me, especially with the way the world is going now, I feel a bit sorry for ppl with young kids...

But mind dies when you die? You think consciousness continues? How so? If there is no mind, there is no consciousness. We are even not conscious while sleeping and before birth. In timelessness, we are just conscious so small of time not even. 

You're already dead. Were just playing catch up. If this is life then it must be death. Don't listen to me cause I'm a dead girl walking.

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Talking about human knowledge.

See, how unimportant it is. Just a blink within timelessness.

12 hours ago, James123 said:

But mind dies when you die? You think consciousness continues? How so? If there is no mind, there is no consciousness. We are even not conscious while sleeping and before birth. In timelessness, we are just conscious so small of time not even. 

Before your birth it is just an idea in your mind that is happening now. If you want to look in depth you must forget about longitudinal vision. This moment is everything, it is total reality. Only then can you make this moment open and reveal itself. memory is something that happens now, it is always now. Never, in the eternity of existence, will you escape from the now, you are eternally impressed here. The first time I actually saw this, it was extremely horrible, a prison of eternal loneliness, existential horror. Then I realized an essential detail, this now has no limit, it is total depth, literally infinite. then you realize that it is not you looking into the unfathomable abyss, but that you are the abyss. the shift occurs imperceptibly, and suddenly, you are the eternal, you always were, you are depth, it is impossible to understand or grasp, you should not try. then you realize that you are the total existence that lives, the absolute freedom that rejoices in itself, the unlimited energy that springs from the bottomless abyss, the explosion of life. You have everything, you are everything, nothing can be better, the idea of "more" is impossible, the glass has been filled and overflowed. but then you think something like: then, if this is so, what am I? or anything else, and the shift happens again and you're out.

How can be present moment be identical all the time? What's the key point?@Breakingthewall

16 hours ago, James123 said:

Well a sort of consciousness, or karma awareness of sort still goes on, its in the energy, etheric and bliss bodies which encapsulates the Life that is within You, the karmic substance is the glue per say that keeps it all together, this is technical i know, but that is what is going on. Your Karma is stored on many levels, without it physicality is not possible, so that is always with You until you dissolve it, that is part of the process of Enlightenment, you have dissolved it, which is why most ppl that reach Enlightened states no longer exist in that moment of realization, they dissolved their karma and the body drops, the life merges with Oneness and no more individuality, unless Your a Guru and have a mastery over all this stuff...

57 minutes ago, James123 said:

How can be present moment be identical all the time? What's the key point?@Breakingthewall

Because it is limitless. Things appear constantly, but they all arise from the unlimited, they seem different but they are all the unlimited. The thing is, are you able to open yourself completely to the absence of limits? This alone is the goal of spirituality. Each time you do it, your mind and your being are slightly reconfigured, each time you perceive more in depth and less in length. you stop seeing life as a process and perceive it as what it really is, the substance of infinity

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because it is limitless. Things appear constantly, but they all arise from the unlimited, they seem different but they are all the unlimited. The thing is, are you able to open yourself completely to the absence of limits? This alone is the goal of spirituality. Each time you do it, your mind and your being are slightly reconfigured, each time you perceive more in depth and less in length. you stop seeing life as a process and perceive it as what it really is, the substance of infinity

This is to much wrong information/knowledge man. Being completely absence of limits and having identical moment every moment only can be open my empty mind. When mind is empty everything is identical and limitless. It's even beyond infinite. 

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Well a sort of consciousness, or karma awareness of sort still goes on, its in the energy, etheric and bliss bodies which encapsulates the Life that is within You, the karmic substance is the glue per say that keeps it all together, this is technical i know, but that is what is going on. Your Karma is stored on many levels, without it physicality is not possible, so that is always with You until you dissolve it, that is part of the process of Enlightenment, you have dissolved it, which is why most ppl that reach Enlightened states no longer exist in that moment of realization, they dissolved their karma and the body drops, the life merges with Oneness and no more individuality, unless Your a Guru and have a mastery over all this stuff...

I agree. However, imo enlightment is not that complicated. It is just a realization of thoughts are illusion, including karma, enlightenment etc... therefore empty mind is inevitable or not being attach with thoughts. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is to much wrong information/knowledge man. Being completely absence of limits and having identical moment every moment only can be open my empty mind. When mind is empty everything is identical and limitless. It's even beyond infinite. 

Everything is the same in it's substance, don't need to be empty. Your empty mind is just limited. The mind must be empty of structure, but never is empty of existence

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything is the same in it's substance, don't need to be empty. Your empty mind is just limited. The mind must be empty of structure, but never is empty of existence

You are completely wrong. Completely. When mind is empty there is no such thing as existence. Existence comes from mind. 

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are completely wrong. Completely. When mind is empty there is no such thing as existence. Existence comes from mind. 

Existence doesn't come from anywhere, is unlimited. It is the direct consequence of the absence of limits. If existence comes from your mind, as you say, what is your mind? nonexistence?

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Existence doesn't come from anywhere, is unlimited. It is the direct consequence of the absence of limits. If existence comes from your mind, as you say, what is your mind? nonexistence?

Existence or nonexistence both come from the mind. Whatever you say is comes from the mind. Including my sentences. None of them are directly correct, because they comes from the mind. They can not be true, however they can only point out to true or truth.

33 minutes ago, James123 said:

Existence or nonexistence both come from the mind. Whatever you say is comes from the mind. Including my sentences. None of them are directly correct, because they comes from the mind. They can not be true, however they can only point out to true or truth.

God’s Mind IS Truth.

Needing reality to be always true is falsehood.

Edited by Yimpa