Emotionalmosquito

Can you tell me if this movie scene is a good way to handle a difficult woman?

13 posts in this topic

Minus the grabbing and kissing her without consent. Because as she suggested, that would be a very good way to get taken to your knees I think.

She was actually infinitely more helpful to him than girls IRL are. She took the extra effort to explain to him exactly why his nice guy approach turned her off. In reality, 9.9 times out of ten they just look disgusted or laugh in your face or politely turn you down before running away. Huge respect to any women that are more like her instead of just leaving us guessing.

So given her clarification, he completely flipped his approach into the bad boy asshole she craves, resulting in him getting laid.

Thoughts?

47 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Huge respect to any women that are more like her instead of just leaving us guessing.

Huge respect to the screenwriter who convinced you of his fantasies.

7 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Huge respect to the screenwriter who convinced you of his fantasies.

So there’s really no truth in that scene at all?

I've never been to the US...is this the way you guys talk in real life?

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Thoughts?

I've got four letters for you: LMAO.

Everything she says is right but she wouldnt buy into second persona if she wasnt interested in first place, basically him changing his approach stayed true to his manipulative nature, thats why game is staying true to yourself ,not changing because of women not liking your approach,or telling you how to be.

She can see through your bs and you faking it by asking boring queastions for example.

If you busy getting a woman and getting laid then you are slave to the resault and you give her all the power.Everything should come from who you are, not what woman or situation wants you to be.

Moment you act like first persona or second you are actually showing you dont value yourself.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

53 minutes ago, meta_male said:

I've never been to the US...is this the way you guys talk in real life?

Pretty much 

Oh boy, 

Have you actually seen the movie? The whole shtick of this scene is that they are already a couple. They are doing a whole role playing thing to make their relationship more interesting. That is why he is suddenly doing the turn around because, he is prentending to be a more insecure guy, but the turn around is his real character (in the movie). This whole scene is a fantasy in a fantasy, not worth discussing for real life situations.

Edited by OmniNaut

11 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Pretty much 

You should travel.

I'm at 0:09 and I already know the outcome of the story.

The devil is in the details.

6 minutes ago, OmniNaut said:

Oh boy, 

Have you actually seen the movie? The whole shtick of this scene is that they are already a couple. They are doing a whole role playing thing to make their relationship more interesting. That is why he is suddenly doing the turn around because, he is prentending to be a more insecure guy, but the turn around is his real character (in the movie). This whole scene is a fantasy in a fantasy, not worth discussing for real life situations.

I saw it in the theater like over ten years ago. Didn’t remember that was the plot.

That would make more sense 

2 hours ago, meta_male said:

You should travel.

💯

Yeah if you watch like the next 5 mins of the film, they're a couple just doing a role play bit. So aside from it being exaggerated because it's a film, it's also exaggerated within the context of the film as the characters are doing an extreme version of something. 

Interesting how you have an idea of how things are and then tack it on to examples you can find.