Danioover9000

Why is Eminem G.O.A.T?(greatest of all time)

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Francis777

That's a very good question, at least for me it'll have to be above a a7/10 because there are other albums I do prefer, and some songs not covered in Music To Be Murdered By. Obviously just IMO Revival is vile, like I get the message and it's good, but goofy features and goofy lyrics to music relationship, easily the weakest album in Eminem's catalog and he can't say anything about that, he can't even diss me about it cuz he knows I'm right, it's just meh and maybe it's meh because he wasn't taking meds or meth or whatever that allowed him to be Slim Shady.

yeah revival is probably my least favourite, in the scope of music I wouldn't consider it a poor album but from coming from Em its just lack luster and not why people listen to him. 

But when he goes back to his uncensored style like he did with music to be murdered by he created one of his best albums on par with his early 2000's work, except polished and mature. Its a 8/10 for me.

Edited by Francis777

@Thought Art the grammy's is a publicity prize, Eminem's trashed them so many times because of it, that's why he doesn't get picked.

@Francis777 yeah yeah yeah, then why he writing lyrics complaining about how he lost 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Francis777 yeah yeah yeah, then why he writing lyrics complaining about how he lost 

To warn everyone that its fake, that winning it has got nothing to do with how good your music is:D 

@Francis777 nah, he was crying he lost to a band no one ever heard of before

rapper? More like cry baby

Just kidding, yes Eminem is amazing

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Francis777

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

@Danioover9000 Denzles's hard af, I initially dismissed his music for along time before properly listening to him, purely because I perceived him as "too emo" for me, I feel like a lot of people do this the first time they hear him. But after properly listening to his stuff, his beat production is amazing, lyrically he's got bars, flow AND substance.

sirenz feat. JID goes crazy, pure emotion.

I definitely agree, he's the epitome of mumble rap done right, with strategic intent that uses both modernism and post modernism, at least that's my feeling with Denzel Curry's catalog, it's deliberate chaos. It's just that because mumble rap, like most art forms that leans too post modernism, mumble rap as a genre is too abstract or too arbitrary and too liberal with lyrical patterns and even musical patterns that it gets a bad wrap for just gun bars and gang bars and money bitches lines or whatever. You could make a parody that's like mumble rap and it'll be mumble rap easy.

Now here I disagree with Eminem's critique and diss of the whole mumble rap genre, like he one to talk when he MADE KAMIKAZE AND MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY AS A DISS RESPONSE TO SOME CRITICS OF HIM! Or at least that's part of the motivation.🤣

He's near the top but not G.O.A.T. ;)...

One time I became him for like a day, not a bad state. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 minutes ago, puporing said:

One time I became him for like a day, not a bad state. 

what does that mean exactly

3 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

what does that mean exactly

I accessed his state of consciousness for like a day, specifically that guy. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

24 minutes ago, puporing said:

I accessed his state of consciousness for like a day, specifically that guy. 

Are you ok?

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you ok?

lol. Yes I'm very okay and the sanest person on this planet. ;)

Just now, puporing said:

lol. Yes I'm very okay and the sanest person on this planet. ;)

Lol.....yup....you're not. But it's OK since you're not. lol

Know thyself....

These are my favorites of his

And most of all, this one

My baby. Memorized it word for word in the hopes of karaoke-ing it at a bar on lady’s night xD 😈 Unfortunately they didn’t have it. Surely someone’s karaoke system does. It also apparently has one of the most robust rhyme schemes of his entire discography.

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Memorized it word for word in the hopes of karaoke-ing it at a bar on lady’s night xD 😈 Unfortunately they didn’t have it. Surely someone’s karaoke system does.

😂

stay wide awake is definitely his most fucked up song:D

'The greatest hatred and evil you could ever inflict upon those you dislike, is to completely ignore them, to deny their existence, and to boycott those you hate. Stop feeding the demons you hate with your precious attention and energy, and watch as those you despise die of starvation.'. Quote by Mystic.

My goodness, after listening to Benzino's 'Arch Nemesis' album, YouTube auto played this album, what a banger!

OH HO HO HO, Diss track season is here!

Your thoughts? IMO Eminem really shouldn't be doing this, I mean the beef is so many decades ago, just let it go man.

But then Benzino answered back:

IMO nice thumbnail, symbolism of either Marcus Aurelius or a Greek philosopher, maybe a play on the naked emperor. However within is a skull of gold which to me means you dead is more valuable than alive, or you got severe heavy metal poisoning or something. Meh lyrics but that proof scheme was a heavy hit. Your thoughts?

Finally, Benzino's 'Rap Elvis'...

Sounds WAY BETTER! Especially the music, and the lyrics also have improved. Plus many references and IMO a solid diss track, damn Eminem may have to write seriously for this. ATM GG Benzino! Thoughts?

Eminem is what people that do not listen to Hip-Hop think good Hip-Hop sounds like.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Eminem is what people that do not listen to Hip-Hop think good Hip-Hop sounds like.

Of course because the majority of fans demographic that Eminem has is white suburban young males, some spoiled brats who think Eminem is the mainstream of what rap culture is.