Leo Gura

Best Survival & Bushcraft Videos Mega-Thread

22 posts in this topic

Here's a few bushcrafters from the UK, a couple of which are local to me:

Craig - East Anglia Bushcraft - Really nice guy, talks a lot about the mental health benefits of the outdoors. Met him at the Bushcraft show a few years ago and he's a really genuine bloke.

Simon, A Bloke in the Woods - Been going a long while,  good quality video production.

Andy - Kent Survival - Big channel in the UK, does a lot of content including lots of different gear/tent testing etc.

Mike - TA Outdoors - Really big channel, lots of content but I particularly liked his traditional building videos. I watched all of these through sleepless nights shortly after my daughter was born, and that's what got me into bushcraft.

Finally no list would be complete without:

Mike - MCQ Bushcraft - A real OG of Youtube bushcraft, Oldest video is 11 years old so he's a @Leo Gura generation Youtuber. Channel is inactive now, but he still does the odd stuff on a different channel focused on overlanding. This channel has a lot of really good instructional videos, as he used to be an instructor for quite a few years, so good content for any newbies out there.