Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

Santa is putting you all on the naughty list >:(

Enough with the gay enticements.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's exactly what a closet gay guy would say.:ph34r:

Right, no one cares, only him. Shouting at his subconscious mind trying to convince it. Lol

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia  @Bazooka Jesus @Juan @Yali I love how this thread turned into this 🤣😂🤣😂. One of the funniest moments I had in this forum🤣😂🤣😂

Can't do this type of shit in other forums.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

1 minute ago, EdgeGod900 said:

@Princess Arabia  @Bazooka Jesus @Juan @Yali I love how this thread turned into this 🤣😂🤣😂. One of the funniest moments I had in this forum🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah, enough with the gay talk, though, or this thread will be locked for too high-quality.

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura What do you think of the concept of frame which many say is a characteristic of alpha man ? - I want to contemplate this label the way you have tought . I have seen how you structure you episod in Quote , and dictionary definitions and then you start . Any advice for starting contemplation of frame . He has a strong frame or she has a sexual frame and how to contemplate properly

@Past-Philosopher-562 Just start contemplating. Not sure what else to tell you. Come up with examples of what you mean by frame and why is it important.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura about the looks thing, why dont you do things like get ripped and stuff if thatll 10x according to you?

I noticed you always talk about looks being a limiting factor like you cant change it. Isnt there a lot of things you can do to like 5x looks?

also are you sure looks matter that much? Im a guy, and I wouldnt date an unattractive girl like who is overweight and stuff, but there have been tons of times where Im attracted to pretty girls but who may be a lot less prettier than other girls, whom im not attracted to .. and if im a guy who feels that i doubt looks matter so much to girls

1 minute ago, Jayson G said:

Isnt there a lot of things you can do to like 5x looks?

No

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

I dunno man, I think that could be a limiting belief .. Ive seen some crazy transformation stories online, everyone is capable of drastically changing their looks if they actually make it a pursuit over a few years

You guys have a lot of fantasies on this topic.

Go put them to the test.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol, not if she's the hottest woman in the world and you know you'd bypass her voice even for a second longer and think twice before ditching her. Lmao.

Btw, I just remembered a real life example of an incredibly cute and sexy singer of a girl group from Scotland that I used to swoon over during my horny twenties (a looooooooong time ago, hehe)... but I swear, whenever she opened her mouth and started talking in that thick Scottish accent of hers, whatever boner I had for her instantly evaporared into thin air (figuratively speaking). So yeah, unless she'd bring a set of good earplugs to our romantic rendezvous, I regret to say that I would have to give it a pass.

Sorry, sexy Scottish ladies. -_-

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) That's false. Regardless he is a handsome and charismatic guy.

2) Money and wealth are huge factors in attraction and value. So this cannot be overlooked.

1) Yes, of course the high value men pair with the high value women and the low value men pair with the low value women. Most humans are low value so they pair with themselves.

2) Even so, most men are sexually frustrated and struggle to get laid.

Of course!

And the only reason you like me is because I am not Hitler. If I was Hitler you wouldn't like me any more. So what?

All women are attracted to value. But not all of them aim high. Many people in general have very low standards.

The notion that women do not scan men for value is nuts. They all do it unconsciously if not consciously. This doesn't mean they will only sleep with high value men. Value is a totally relative matter. You will not sleep with a homeless guy. Why not? Because he's too low value for you.

The issue is that women's minds simply work in such a way that all of this is unconscious and instictive, not logically analyzed as we are doing here. So for a woman this kind of talk just does not compute or correspond to her reality. In her reality she just gets horny for some guy and doesn't care to know why. He's just magical and it's love. But behind the scenes her brain is doing value calculations.

Why is Taylor Swift fucking a Superbowl Athlete and not a homeless guy? Why does Taylor Swift not sing love songs about all the homeless men she's slept with? Because she is maxing out her value.

Actually we do. Japan, China, Russia, Germany, etc are facing into economic collapse and decline from lack of childbirth.

Why are you so sure about that?

Maybe they do. 

That is mostly thanks to previous generations. China's population is declining now every year.

It doesn't matter what the population numbers are, everyone is mating based on the value they can unconsciously maximize. How successful they are is another matter. Most people will end up settling.

You said most men are low value and most women are low value. Can you please define what's high value or low value for each gender? Thanks!

3 minutes ago, TheEnigma said:

You said most men are low value and most women are low value. Can you please define what's high value or low value for each gender? Thanks!

Compare a Hollywood celebirty with a typical Walmart shopper.

@Leo Gura You seem to have done quite well with girls in my opinion considering that you started from zero.

I mean (I take your word for it), attracting hot professional Russian tennis players, naked models (half german half thai girl), also the most attractive girl in the club is quite impressive. Most guys cannot do that. Even very decent looking guys. Not even close. Also the girls you posted on your blog and here once seemed quite good to me. Considering you attract them mostly through game (not money or status) shows game can be very very powerful.

However, you tend to dismiss the fact that you are quite tall (6 2) and white with green eyes.

These are powerful factors in the West where white and tall is a clear clear advantage.

Edited by Karmadhi

28 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura You seem to have done quite well with girls in my opinion considering that you started from zero.

I mean (I take your word for it), attracting hot professional Russian tennis players, naked models (half german half thai girl), also the most attractive girl in the club is quite impressive. Most guys cannot do that. Even very decent looking guys. Not even close. Also the girls you posted on your blog and here once seemed quite good to me. Considering you attract them mostly through game (not money or status) shows game can be very very powerful.

It's not a good result if you consider how many approaches I've done.

28 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

However, you tend to dismiss the fact that you are quite tall (6 2) and white with green eyes.

Yes, I have those advantages. But that's not enough to get good results.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Compare a Hollywood celebirty with a typical Walmart shopper.

It can't be defined what's high or low value. It depends on the individual, everyone has different values. Personally, I'm repulsed by Hollywood celebrities, so it's Walmart for me.

@meta_male Maybe a horse would be good for you.

@Leo Gura lowkey telling him to get the Mr. Hands treatment 😱😱

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus