Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is hilarious. Sounds like desperation to me regardless of looks.

That's what being attractive gets you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Had you made a study on No-Fap? I know you’ve said in the past it doesn’t matter if you masturbate a lot or not. But had you tried the experiment for like a month? For some reason I attract more people when I’m in retention (even if is just 2 weeks). 

1 minute ago, Yali said:

too much work for 30 mins of pleasure @Leo Gura

It's not about the pleasure. It's about the adventure and growth.

1 minute ago, Juan said:

@Leo Gura Had you made a study on No-Fap? I know you’ve said in the past it doesn’t matter if you masturbate a lot or not. But had you tried the experiment for like a month? For some reason I attract more people when I’m in retention (even if is just 2 weeks). 

I regard no-fap as nonsense. At least for me.

Of course if you are horned up like a dog you will be more motivated to chase girls and thereby get more of them.

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

too much work for 30 mins of pleasure @Leo Gura

Then try with guys my guy! With just looking at a guy you know if we are down or not. Idk which sex you like but I get the vibes that maybe guys. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about the pleasure. It's about the adventure and growth.

You mentioned that you had to approach 400 girls to get your first lay.

With all the work you've put in, how many girls would you have to approach now to get a lay?

@Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Juan said:

but I get the vibes that maybe guys. 

lol why would you think that? Why would i be asking Leo so many questions about pickup if I liked guys?

@Juan

Edited by Yali

4 minutes ago, Yali said:

You mentioned that you had to approach 400 girls to get your first lay.

With all the work you've put in, how many girls would you have to approach now to get a lay?

@Leo Gura

It's hard to say. Over 100. These can be quick approaches.

I am not great at game. Other guys are much better than me. Also, I have much higher standards than most guys so this hurts my results a lot.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to say. 

Lol, that's true. The first girl I approached wanted to fuck me, but I was so anxious I screwed it up. 

I'll probably have to approach hundreds of more girls to get someone as receptive as her.

Edited by Yali

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

When you don't have anything else to work with, yes looks matter, but if a very attractive man talks like Mike Tyson his attraction is immediately cut in half, while if a woman is super attractive, she'll have to do a lot more for her attractiveness to not matter.

Uh... if a woman talked like Mike Tyson, her attractiveness level in my eyes would be cut to more than half. It would be hacked into a bunch of minced meat, lol. xD

1 minute ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Lol, that's true. The first girl I approached wanted to fuck me, but I was so flustered I screwed it up. 

I'll probably have to approach hundreds of more girls to get someone as receptive as her.

That's what I said in my comment above under the video Juan shared, doesn't take much for woman to lose interest no matter how good-looking you are even though the looks can prolong it.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Juan said:

Then try with guys my guy! With just looking at a guy you know if we are down or not. Idk which sex you like but I get the vibes that maybe guys. 

Gay guys are pickier with how you look tho. Sure you can tell right away if they're interested in you, but if you don't workout and take care of your health in general then... So its still a lot of work attracting guys.

These are things I observed  and heard off, I AM NOT GAY. I REPEAT I AM NOT GAY.

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

5 minutes ago, Yali said:

lol why would you think that? Why would i be asking Leo so many questions about pickup if I liked guys?

If you’re complaining that it’s too much work for a 30min pleasure, then you would enjoy more with guys cuz is faster compared to hooking up with girls. I’m bisexual so that is my take. 

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Uh... if a woman talked like Mike Tyson, her attractiveness level in my eyes would be cut to more than half. It would be hacked into a bunch of minced meat, lol. xD

Lol, not if she's the hottest woman in the world and you know you'd bypass her voice even for a second longer and think twice before ditching her. Lmao.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Juan said:

I’m bisexual so that is my take. 

@Juan

in a way i wish i were bi. it would make my life easier.

how old were you when you realized you were bi?

Edited by Yali

1 minute ago, Juan said:

If you’re complaining that it’s too much work for a 30min pleasure, then you would enjoy more with guys cuz is faster compared to hooking up with girls. I’m bisexual so that is my take. 

Right, why would it be considered work to hang out with women if you liked women. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Right, why would it be considered work to hang out with women if you liked women. 

approaching women only to get rejected is not "hanging out with women". that's work. hard work that most guys aren't willing to do. 

@Princess Arabia

Edited by Yali

1 minute ago, Yali said:

that's work.

You gotta reframe it as fun.

If you aren't having fun then you're doing it wrong and you will fail.

Of course it still takes a lot of energy and discipline, so it's not easy.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

approaching women only to get rejected is not "hanging out with women". that's work. hard work that most guys aren't willing to do. 

@Princess Arabia

I kinda agree with her ngl. If you like hanging out/approaching women, you'll still appreciate thw experience of her rejecting you.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

How gotta reframe it as fun.

@Leo Gura

you have fun going to a sweaty, loud night club begging for the attention of women only to fail to have a real human-to-human conversation because the music is so damn loud?