Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskilon

Alien Question

6 posts in this topic

If you've met a super advanced alien personally, like in the Varginha case, which questions would you ask it?o.O

My most important question would be this multiple one: what role takes psychedelics in your life? Did you know it , did you try it out, did you like it and what do you think about that humans take these substances? Is communication with these to you possible?

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

what role takes psychedelics in your life

That's an interesting topic that I too like to talk about with the alien. Like, if they're awake, which methods did they use? there's pyschedelics in their planet? Do they have some form of meditation or something? Maybe some method that we humans are capable of doing and didnt discovered yet...

Keep in mind that if aliens are technologically advanced they are not necessarily spiritually developed. Aliens will most likely think that they are spiritualy advanced, so for regular people without inner wisdom it will be nearly impossible to realize that they are bullshitting, like the Bashar case. But if they fly in on advanced spacecraft regular people will worship their oppinions and will get tricked completly. 

Afaik Pleidians are advanced in both aspects, so if I did meed a Pleidian spiritual master, I would ask him to use their AI technology to translate their most advanced spiritial teachings to english and give them to me in any format available, ebook, paperbook, videos, whateva. 

If I just have like 10mins with him, I would just confirm if Silence and Stillness is the way to Heaven. I know that it is based on experience, but why not confirm again. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

Just be careful that this is a distraction from your own awakening. You are the universe and the alien. We are all one. You are god. We do not need to meet aliens. The universe is a mental construct. Let go of all concepts.

We should ask if free will exists and if there is a self. But we might as well ask here on this forum or simply ask ourselves. :)

You couod ask to be awakened but only we can awaken ourselves.

21 hours ago, Eskilon said:

If you've met a super advanced alien personally, like in the Varginha case, which questions would you ask it?o.O