Someone here

Solipsism->nonduality ->Ontological Nihilism

174 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You absolutely exist. Here you are.

The only question is, what are you?

When I ask myself who am I?  Or what am I?  The first answer that comes to mind is obviously "I am the body.. This body right here.. What else would I be?". But who is aware of the body.? . If I am aware of the body.. Then the body is an object of perception just like the rest of the external world.. It is not the subject or the experiencer but rather another experience."maybe I am this or that".. I can't be anything I think of.. Because all thoughts.. Ideas and concepts are again more objects.. What is the subject.? . The subject can't be located or named or identified because it is not an object.. If it can be named or located or identified it becomes an object and not the subject.. To be the subject it can't perceive itself.. It can't be an object of perception.  I am pure awareness of the present moment.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You absolutely exist. Here you are.

The only question is, what are you?

I am a probe from cosmic consciousness that temporarily experiences life like a weird ape-like creature that worries about all kinds of monkey business. But there is also beauty and passion, so that's nice. 

Don't confuse human solipsism with existential solipsism

If it is all one, as non duality suggests, then all "I" and "others" are distinctions within that one.

However that one is unavoidably itself, from where all I and others arise, live and die, like waves in the ocean, all perspectives and modes of being are the oceanic Reality itself.

Existential Solipsism doesn't say there are no others or no I, it really says that even when there are others and "I" it is Himself, God, Infinity Alone.

The Lord stages a play, Himself playing all the parts. Sri Anandamayi Ma

6a26f2d936ba02232e41173bfbd8fc26.jpg

Are there others in a Dream? Are you there in a dream? Is there a Dream? 

It is an Infinite Singularity

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 5.2.2024 at 3:26 AM, Razard86 said:

Why do we keep having these pointless discussions? Absolute Solipsism is so obvious its annoying seeing this questioned.

1. You only know your own existence.

2. Without your existence nothing can be known.

3. By virtue of the first two, you must be existence itself.

4. This means any divisions you create within existence are just a construction. You are everything you experience because you have to BE for there to be any experience. As such you are an ABSOLUTE onto yourself and everything is YOU.

^^^ That's it.

It's so simple. All these arguments that keep being constructed cannot disprove the above. 

It's so simple because you just look very limited from just one perspective.

Now let's talk meta and assume multiple perspectives exist within existence.

Can you explain solipsism from this meta perspective too?

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Now let's talk meta and assume multiple perspectives exist within existence.

That's another perspective you are having. Isn't it so? You can't scape this problem of perspective because it's a property of solipsism.

God is playing an infinite chess game against iself. 

Will you ever win the game? Will you ever lose the game?

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Can you explain solipsism from this meta perspective too?

Infinity is necessary to understand properly Solipsism

Before Infinity nothing said about Solipsism falls in the proper context.

After Infinity, what remains can be called Solipsism, because Infinity is Infinity, you hit the groundless ground of the Absolute and that surprisingly is no other than God and you are beyond doubt and error IT.

Ourobos Pencil.gif

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Let's do a little experiment:

Imagine an old sweater that your grandma made out of a single thread.

Reality is like a giant sweater. Each one of us is a knot made out of this one thread.

When someone hears Solipsism, one may think there is only my knot! There are not other knots, that's surely what is being said.

If you unravel your own knot you will see that, you were not who you thought you were, and that everything is made out of this golden thread.

Others exist as knots and so does your Human-Egoic-I-self. It is this thread that draws identity into existence in the first place.

It is the Thread that is Solipsistic not the knot. It is this uncatchable golden threat with limitless potential that is Infinity, which is none other than your own nature. This obviously has to be realized but it is not something you acquire as it is prior to ego itself, the knot from which everything I say is being distorted and Solipsism misunderstood from this self-contracted identification place.

Edited by Davino

@Davino awesome explanation. Thank you!

Leo has a slightly different version I think. Only his knot is all that exists. But it is too paradoxly and I probably misunderstood him and if his knot is infinity then it includes all other knots

Edited by OBEler

@Davino spot on B|

Here's a very good video on solipsism from a not well known YouTube channel but the guy is interesting 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Davino spot on B|

Here's a very good video on solipsism from a not well known YouTube channel but the guy is interesting 

I couldn't even get pass the first minute. His voice was making me feel some type a way. Even when I tried to ignore it and just listen, I couldn't do it. Is there a way to change someone's tone of voice while watching a YT video? Maybe speed it up. 

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I couldn't even get pass the first minute. His voice was making me feel some type a way. Even when I tried to ignore it and just listen, I couldn't do it. Is there a way to change someone's tone of voice while watching a YT video? Maybe speed it up. 

Haha no there isn't.  I know he has a very masculine raspy voice . But he is faking it. That's not his normal voice . Try to listen to it and grasp what he is saying.  

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Haha no there isn't.  I know he has a very masculine raspy voice . But he is faking it. That's not his normal voice . Try to listen to it and grasp what he is saying.  

That's not masculine and raspy. That's some Freddy Krueger type shit. Ok, I'll listen. Hopefully I don't throw up.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hopefully I don't throw up.

clown.thumb.png.05426bd51ebfe83d786ee35e06f8c1f2.png

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I edited my response.

Know thyself....

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yeah, no.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol. Not by my Bazooky Prince. I'll never throw up from hearing his voice.....in my head anyway. @Bazooka Jesusyour pic is being used as an experiment over here. Lol 

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yeah, no.

Oh you're here. Hehe

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Only God knows about that .

Ok

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

@Princess Arabia Your level attention seeking is diabolical.

Ok, thank you. It worked with you. Are you diabolical? Why do I need to seek attention. Makes no sense. I'm just being myself...effortlessly. I don't have to think too hard about it, its natural. Go bite a horse if ya don't like my character...or maybe step yours up a bit, it always seem so cranky and stuck up, lighten up a bit, ya just might like it.

Know thyself....