Majed

becoming a bartender to meet women and guys

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I was considering OP’s pansexuality. I don’t know what kind of area OP lives in, but the reality is that not all bars are accepting of people like that.

Remember, LGBT people are still marginalized in society, so it would be wise for someone like OP to move to a more progressive area if one is fortunate enough to have the means to. 

I understand but moving out-of-state just for something like a bartender job is pretty steep unless you're trying to turn it into a career. Unless he's really into that sexual lifestyle and it shows on him, meaning he dresses like a woman while obviously a man, then he should chose a bar with that in mind. But on a general scale its just a job and shouldn't matter regardless of sexual preference that you need to move out of state for. No need for a big city to work as a bartender, plenty of small cities have bars.

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura how do i find a job that aligns with my core values being wisdom, truth, understanding, love. 

28 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura how do i find a job that aligns with my core values being wisdom, truth, understanding, love. 

By paradoxically starting with a job that goes against those core values and still seeing those core values in that job. 

This Leo clip also can help:

Edited by Yimpa

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very problematic to sign up for a job that doesn't suit you. Your strategy should be to align all parts of your life with your core values.

Brilliant . Have you over spoken about how to discover our core values , like some video or exercise do direct us to . 

Would you say that anger is a better indicator for values , like if I am angry at specific phenonemon or context , that is deeply my core value being violated . Wouldn't it ? 

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

But, you may not be able to do that right away. Which, you’ve said before. 

Yup. You may start off life as a slave.

6 hours ago, Majed said:

See Life Purpose Course.

5 hours ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

@Leo Gura

Brilliant . Have you over spoken about how to discover our core values , like some video or exercise do direct us to .

Life Purpose Course is all about that.

5 hours ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

Would you say that anger is a better indicator for values , like if I am angry at specific phenonemon or context , that is deeply my core value being violated . Wouldn't it ? 

Positive passion is a better indicator, but anger can be a clue too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks for response Leo. That actually wasn't my point. I mean, you can do jobs that offer... for example social benefits which is what they want and the aspect of bartending that that may offer them. But yes, only a slave would be a bartender, etc in all likelihood.

For me for example, I may be a slave. But, I am strategically using my jobs to mature and grow myself. So, it's good. I wasn't mature as you were growing up. So, I have to cut my own path.

Good luck 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

For me for example, I may be a slave. But, I am strategically using my jobs to mature and grow myself. So, it's good. I wasn't mature as you were growing up. So, I have to cut my own path.

Sure. I get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Leo how often do you see ambitious people not making it in life? How are they supposed to live if none of their ambitions became fruitful?

Go back to being a slave? That would be terrible. The other option is to perish trying eternally.