Ima Freeman

How do you come to an acceptance of death

145 posts in this topic

What if it's not nothing after death. 

8 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

We're glad that you're enjoying the 2024 experience of "Life on Earth". Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we feel excited about the opportunity to deliver you an exceptional experience throughout your upcoming journey!

Thank you! It is indeed a much more fulfilling life when you start to actually feel more of what life has to offer - not just surface level stuff. 

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

On 1/31/2024 at 0:58 PM, Ima Freeman said:

Recently, I had a health related issue in which I had waves of anxiety and slight panic, coupled with what seemed like symptoms of an heart muscle inflammation roughly six hours in a row.

Medical testing refuted the inflammation concern.
But what I struggled with the most, was the acceptance of death. My mind opened the question. if I could now, if it so be, accept an sudden death by heart stop.

This was, not too surprisingly, a tough question. Especially because I was in the emotion of anxiety too.
There was the somehow irrational fear, that I could tip the balance in favor of death by accepting it.

How do you come to an acceptance of death, even in severe situations?
Is it only a question of courage?
Are insights necessary?
Is the ego in the way?

It's an illusion.  You are Consciousness which will always exist in one capacity or another. The fear is unfounded and stroked by the ego.   Good luck.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can turn intense fear into an exciting opportunity to open yourself up to more Love. You are only one in your own way.

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

On 9.2.2024 at 8:05 AM, Inliytened1 said:

It's an illusion.  You are Consciousness which will always exist in one capacity or another. The fear is unfounded and stroked by the ego.   Good luck.

That seems to be the insight I have to get.