Ima Freeman

How do you come to an acceptance of death

145 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia You are misunderstanding my words I never said I don't want to take responsibility

In fact the way I see it is only if you believe in God you can actually take responsibility for your actions

Much Love❤️ 

In the end You will be Judged Justly

@Princess Arabia The fact of the matter is I'm not God right now

But I can become godlike if I strive for it

Peace✌🏻

Edited by Atb210201

Just now, Atb210201 said:

@Princess Arabia You are misunderstanding my words I never said I don't want to take responsibility

In fact the way I see it is only if you believe in God you can actually take responsibility for your actions

Much Love❤️ 

I don't believe I have an arm and fingers, I know I have an arm and fingers. I don't believe in God. 

One Love....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Much love,

❤️❤️❤️

Death is realizing that you created your partner. Why? Because you are no longer chasing for their love to death. You are One Love!

"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

@Princess Arabia OK if you want to use that word just change my words to your liking ;)

It's not about the words but what the words symbolizes. I cannot go within you and change how you see yourself and God and your relationship to it. Me changing your words is still giving you the same meaning. You have separated God from yourself by believing in it and now you are telling me to use whatever words best suit my liking. Doesn't matter. You will still feel the same.

One Love....

@Princess Arabia No I didn't separate God from myself you think I did 🙏 

You said it in your words. BELIEVING in something IS you separating yourself from that thing, Listen, if you're just mimmicking ideologies and just parroting from Biblical books and going off of traditions and what you have been taught or indoctrinating into believing, that house of cards will crumble. There is no substance to it and is not bases on Truth 

One Love....

@Princess Arabia This is all your own ideology my friend I hope you see this first of all without any disrespect to you btw🙏

Second The way I see God and know the truth of God is that God is Neither separate from me nor one with me

So ponder about this because I'm not saying God is totally separate from me

Peace❤️

1 minute ago, Atb210201 said:

@Princess Arabia This is all your own ideology my friend I hope you see this first of all without any disrespect to you btw🙏

Second The way I see God and know the truth of God is that God is Neither separate from me nor one with me

So ponder about this because I'm not saying God is totally separate from me

Peace❤️

This doesn't even make sense. 

One Love....

30 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

If I am God why am I so limited ;)

Infinity includes limitations, otherwise it would not be infinite;)

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Atb210201

You stil have to clear doubts between Individual, Reality and God.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Davino I don't have any doubts my friend

❤️