Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ishanga

Shoonya, Emptiness and Benefits?

3 posts in this topic

Here Sadhguru talks about Shoonya which is Emptiness, and how no one wants to be Empty, and that everything You do is about avoiding this but thru Emptiness You Experience the Nectar of Life, very interesting the dichotomy here, especially when  he says that no one will do anything unless there is a Benefit in it for them, but when there is a Benefit that is self Defeating, he explains it further in the Video but its Eye Opening, he has a way of Explaining things that no one else can...Enjoy!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

22 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Here Sadhguru talks about Shoonya which is Emptiness, and how no one wants to be Empty, and that everything You do is about avoiding this but thru Emptiness You Experience the Nectar of Life, very interesting the dichotomy here, especially when  he says that no one will do anything unless there is a Benefit in it for them, but when there is a Benefit that is self Defeating, he explains it further in the Video but its Eye Opening, he has a way of Explaining things that no one else can...Enjoy!

Have you done his Shoonya yoga program? If so, what are the effects you have seen doing the meditation.

I've been practicing shambavi for a whole now and it's so powerful.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

23 minutes ago, SamC said:

Have you done his Shoonya yoga program? If so, what are the effects you have seen doing the meditation.

I've been practicing shambavi for a whole now and it's so powerful.

Yes it is!! I've only gone thru Inner Engineering and BSP programs so far. I thought the video and sharing was powerful since he talks about benefits in relation to Emptiness which seems to contradict one another..its thought provoking imo:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru