r0ckyreed

The Biggest Lie After Ego

41 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Davino said:

@r0ckyreed all good?

All good. I am trying to let go of my attachment to women and sex. It isn't good for my mental health. I am just going to keep focusing on myself and exploring the Universe directly.

What I want out is what no woman can give me. I want a woman who takes initiative and who has a healthy balance of masculinity and femininity. I haven't found such a woman and doubt she would even be interested in me. 

It is crazy because I see myself as an amazing person, but it seems like I am not what women are looking for. 

I am highly energetic/enthusiastic in my life. I think women cannot handle me or somehow I repel them. I guess it should not be my concern.

If they don't like me for being authentic, then they don't deserve me. I would treat them better than most guys they run into.

Sorry for my rant. I am just frustrated with feeling alone. It is hard for me to be truly liked for form relationships. I am always having to imitate things, and I am tired of it. I am at the point in my life where if people don't put in the effort, then I am not going to invest either.

Investment in myself and God is better than any investment in a relationship.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed