MellowEd

If you are God how did you create the elements?

73 posts in this topic

Anyone that says understanding is a limitation doesn't understand omniscience. God has complete understanding because God is infinite. Only a human in comparison lacks complete understanding. Infinity is not ungraspable, it is imagined into being ungraspable which means it can also be grasped. God can give itself complete understanding, complete knowing. It can also take it away and become unknowable and ungraspable. Both are true.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Anyone that says understanding is a limitation doesn't understand omniscience. God has complete understanding because God is infinite. Only a human in comparison lacks complete understanding. Infinity is not ungraspable, it is imagined into being ungraspable which means it can also be grasped. God can give itself complete understanding, complete knowing. It can also take it away and become unknowable and ungraspable. Both are true.

Im not asking who you think God are, but how the elements came to be. 

2 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Im not asking who you think God are, but how the elements came to be. 

I think maybe Terrance McKenna has said god or the universe does not even know how it came into existence. God is confused and searching for the same answers. God or the universe is trying to build a mirror to see itself but it cannot get outside of itself or outside the universe. God is the hand trying to grasp itself. So there is this all pervading tension and struggle and mystery and yearning and striving.

You are dreaming the elements.

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

god or the universe does not even know how it came into existence. God is confused and searching for the same answers. God or the universe is trying to build a mirror to see itself but it cannot get outside of itself or outside the universe. God is the hand trying to grasp itself. So there is this all pervading tension and struggle and mystery and yearning and striving

You know what, idk if this is true or not, but it sure does make a lot of sense when you see what is happening here in society and life, but only to a certain degree. When you see how structured and orderly things are, as in being able to predict the weather, how things seem to be in balance and how nature just flows, how we're able to determine certain things as personality types and behaviors and character traits also how a rose will always be a rose, it seems that this Source seems to have consistency in it's qualities and essence. 

So, it seems a bit mysterious; but at the same time, consistent in its nature and how it operates.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

I think maybe Terrance McKenna has said god or the universe does not even know how it came into existence. God is confused and searching for the same answers. God or the universe is trying to build a mirror to see itself but it cannot get outside of itself or outside the universe. God is the hand trying to grasp itself. So there is this all pervading tension and struggle and mystery and yearning and striving.

You are dreaming the elements.

So just a BIG question mark.

You claim God is confused, but can't answer one of his questions. 

Edited by MellowEd

@Princess Arabia I always enjoy your posts and thoughtful responses to everyone. Fun to think we are one in the same without separation.

@MellowEd My answer is the question is a trap. It is the Hindu Maya illusion. To engage with your question and to answer it is to stay asleep in the dream. I think Leo is correct. Salt and elements are concepts and we must let go of concepts. And I am still asleep because I just engaged with your question. Lol! There is no salt or elements. There is only this moment and direct experience.

I don't claim to be awakened or enlightened. It sounds like you are. Is your question meant to awaken us? We must awaken on our own. It is the ineffable. Thanks for the post and question. :)

10 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

@Princess Arabia I always enjoy your posts and thoughtful responses to everyone. Fun to think we are one in the same without separation.

@MellowEd My answer is the question is a trap. It is the Hindu Maya illusion. To engage with your question and to answer it is to stay asleep in the dream. I think Leo is correct. Salt and elements are concepts and we must let go of concepts. And I am still asleep because I just engaged with your question. Lol! There is no salt or elements. There is only this moment and direct experience.

I don't claim to be awakened or enlightened. It sounds like you are. Is your question meant to awaken us? We must awaken on our own. It is the ineffable. Thanks for the post and question. :)

Awken to what? I am. No amount of mindbender and meditation is going to change that.

14 hours ago, MellowEd said:

So just a BIG question mark.

You claim God is confused, but can't answer one of his questions. 

My question is meant to make you think about God. 

18 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The totality of infinity cannot perceive itself, there is nothing to perceive, it just is.

I have lucid dreaming experiences where I 'awake' and am aware I am dreaming.

However I still don't totally understand how I am imagining the world around me. I walk around the streets, buildings, turn corners excited to see what my mind comes up with next. I know I am imagining the dream, however if you were to ask me 'how' exactly I am imagining it, I do not know. It doesn't change the fact however I know I am imagining it. 

Another example is when I tried to learn to fly in my lucid dreams. I then realized, I don't actually know 'how' to fly. Like what do I actually need to 'do'? 

Do I just imagine flying? But I have never flown before with my own body, so how can I imagine something I have not yet experienced? 

In the end I realized I don't actually need to fly, since I am imagining the space I can just change the space around me and teleport xD

But if you were to ask me 'how' I was changing that space around me, I don't really know, I just did, with my will. 

I don't know if this question is supposed to be like one of those Japanese Koans which don't really have an answer? You struggle logically until you realize there is no answer.

It's mysterious, its magic. I think that's pretty much it.  

You are not God my friend 

Only God know the answer to this question

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

34 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

If "you" are not God, then how did "you" create this question?

No elements were created by me asking a question. 

On 1/29/2024 at 4:19 PM, Theplay said:

God is when you are desperately looking for an identity after you have lost your ego.

Its normal.

When the mind is quiet , I have no identification.

Everything is divine.

Nothing exists only as a word.

If you could describe it it was something.

What remains when you stop describing it exists in uncaused ecstasy.

Its the biggest trap, needing to have someone that experiences this moment.

There is no need to explain where this moment came from.

Endless explanations are possible.

Philosophy will never be your savior.

Saying its a dream only makes sense if there is a waking reality.

The only thing that stands between you and heaven is yourself.

This words do not belong to anyone.

I am tiered of wearing masks.

🎯🎯🎯

Describe a thought.

51 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

No elements were created by me asking a question. 

48 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@MellowEd Then what is the question made from?

The elements. 

The only element that exists is Consciousness.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

On 2/4/2024 at 9:16 AM, Razard86 said:

The Universe knows itself through us. 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

13 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

And what are the elements made of?

Consciousness. Read my answer above.

12 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

And what are the elements made of?

All matter in the universe is made up of elements

My question was how did you create it if you are God?

2 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Consciousness. Read my answer above.

Lets say we change the word elements to consciousness. Who created it? 

On 29/01/2024 at 10:59 AM, MellowEd said:

Who created this "nothing" ? 

Distinction create this nothing, you created not only this distinction of something and nothing, your sense of self and a sense of another ones, dimentionality, colors, linear time, your storyline, memories and much more. Is a big mesh, almost like you are stuck in the middle of a muddy lake stuck in ball of silky hair, trying to get free from it and the move you move more you get yourself entangled on it. You will not get free by using language and symbols because you are trying to use the second order to understand the first order, the more you think more threads you add to trap youself in yourself. 

Distinctions all the way down, backstories upon backstories. Focus on your present direct experience free from backstories. But of course, you will just try to do it you probably will not really doing otherwise you would fall in the floor in total existential terror