Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

FB and Insta sneaky manipulative tactics: addicted society.

5 posts in this topic

Every young person must watch how FB and insta manipulates you, by knowing your basic needs: connecting to others. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I use Instagram as a way to express myself and improve my dating life 

I'm at work right now, but it looks like an interesting watch, I'll try to watch later 

@Spiritual Warrior we can use it, but you have to be smart about it. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Oh god, the ImanG virus is spreading; May any would-be fool stay clear...........or be sucked into yet another labyrinth of bullshit

I deleted basically every social media. Feels so good! I don't have to stalk anybody! Even though I don't even gain or have no intent to care what is going in their life even if i checked their instagram or facebook, it's like idle window shopping to feed my fantasy about them being in my life which is just false. My life has nothing to do with them anymore or for some even at all. I don't need have to fantasize about them. I am also on a no fap streak which makes it a lot easier. I enjoy the mental clarity I currently have. Let them live their life. And let me live mine. I have a lot of work to do anyway.

I hope one day I will quit this website and youtube also. What a creative and meditative life that would be!