Theplay

My god is Life

20 posts in this topic

I'll start by saying that I did have a god awakening and believed that I am god for some time.( not using dmt )

After that I've regressed back into ego playing world of warcraft.

Now I'm in an interesting place.

I started by coming to a place of pure not knowing motivated by Peter Ralston's book.

I enjoyed seeing what is there when the mind is not active.

And to my big surprise it wasn't nothing.

For me the first word that popped was "being".

Since it felt vividly alive. Blissful even.

But there was no one there.

Not me nor god.

What is is to free for this kinds of categorizations.

I could still get to the place where I know who I am as god, but only when activating the mind.

So who are you when the mind is not active?

I wont answer this question.

My god is Life.

There is this energy in everything, its alive and just for the sake of being alive.

The point of existence is to exist.

It's not moving anywhere.

It's destination is here and now.

I have no access to 5-meo yet I still don't see why would you call that which exists god. It's a heavy word which implies a sentient entity.

And to me Reality doesn't appear as a sentient entity.

I think psychedelics can be a great tool if used properly I used some myself ,

but if god is shown only on dmt and not present in the sober state I could not believe in such a god.

Good luck on your journey!

Live. 

God*

The harvest is big but the workers few. 

The work you do now you get paid for later.

53 minutes ago, Theplay said:

I could still get to the place where I know who I am as god, but only when activating the mind.

It feels magical and maybe even energizing to believe yourself to be God, but it is ultimately mind activity, yes. The mind adds narratives to the non-dual experience. The mind naturally subsides and becomes disillusioned after a while. The state which does not have to believe itself to be God is ironically the true state of God. Otherwise, it is just a word made up by someone who was trying to point to your current experience, and you are just assimilating the ideas you have around that word into yourself.

There is a difference between being God and believing you are God. The latter is an identity, as substantial as believing that you are a unicorn. It is as cheap and temporal as any other identity. The former is not an identity, and it is actually not really anything at all.

Although, I agree that avoiding the term "God" is probably best. It is heavy, as you said. But it must be used on occasion to untie the minds of those who still have to believe in it.

Good post.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

@Theplay

Ding ding ding... you got it!

And don't let anyone else brainwash you with their dogmatic mind fabrications about how "you are God". It's nonsense.

Agreed, using the word "God" is a misnomor as it can imply many things with various definitions, and to imply that "I am God" is egoic imo, you can have an immense sense/experience of Oneness & Completeness, that is what is happening, and in that You feel great Bliss and Ecstasy, nothing to do with God/s, just an experience of our Human Potential and the basis of our existence here on this dual physical planet and plane...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

God knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

4 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Agreed, using the word "God" is a misnomor as it can imply many things with various definitions, and to imply that "I am God" is egoic imo, you can have an immense sense/experience of Oneness & Completeness, that is what is happening, and in that You feel great Bliss and Ecstasy, nothing to do with God/s, just an experience of our Human Potential and the basis of our existence here on this dual physical planet and plane...

So what word would you use when discussing or having a conversation about this "Being".

Know thyself....

I feel painful amounts of bliss right now .

@Squeekytoy yes have you got any luck completely removing the ego?

To me it seems like a strong habit that I try to stop.

Btw hence my name here I believe its a play not a very serious thing.

We sometimes need the ego as well. I found out that when interacting with others you have to assume a self.

So you just play a role in society knowing its just a masquerade.

I still do very long meditations just because I am always open to something new coming which was unknown before .

That's what life taught me.

And my highest goal was to find who I am really.

I found out but it was unexpected.

@Princess Arabia You can describe it in many words and people made careers out of trying to describe the indescribable.

Have you ever read Spinoza?

He describes everything as a process by which god loves himself basically.

But dose it in a way of Axiom and Theorem.

Which is like a math proof in words.

@Ishanga The buddha said that that's out true nature.

2 hours ago, Theplay said:

I feel painful amounts of bliss right now .

@Squeekytoy yes have you got any luck completely removing the ego?

To me it seems like a strong habit that I try to stop.

Btw hence my name here I believe its a play not a very serious thing.

We sometimes need the ego as well. I found out that when interacting with others you have to assume a self.

So you just play a role in society knowing its just a masquerade.

I still do very long meditations just because I am always open to something new coming which was unknown before .

That's what life taught me.

And my highest goal was to find who I am really.

I found out but it was unexpected.

I feel, to me, I try, I believe, I found, I still, I am, me, my highest, I am, I found...

God knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

11 hours ago, Theplay said:

But there was no one there.

Not me nor god.

If you turn off the mind, alive existence remains. You can call it god if you want, but it's not someone, it's just unlimited. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

So what word would you use when discussing or having a conversation about this "Being".

Well in my experience there is no "God" up there, or supreme Being of anysorts, there are different realms and entities from what I understand but no supreme God. Existence, non material/physical is just pure Intelligence, Intelligence that is not support by memory, they call it Chitta, Consciousness is another english word, but it is that basis of everything, what was there before the big bang. How can something come from nothing, so something was there, but it was a No Thing. Shiva means "That which is not", so there is this Intelligence that started everything, we are that. 

The simplies and least corrupted term to use is just "Life", when You think of this word what does it bring up? It brings up all kinds of things, so Life is unlimited Possibility and Potential, we are that in physical form on a dual existence, the highest potential for Us is embodied Enlightenment, where You have very high degree of Clarity of Reality, where You are just Perceiving things as they are, not via a filter of conditoned teachings and experiences.. For sure ppl are experiencing this when on psycedelics but its too much to take in when You have never had such an intense perception..That's why its best to find a practice that first calms Your whole system down, brings a natural Peace into Your Experience then things will open up big time..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

11 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Well in my experience there is no "God" up there, or supreme Being of anysorts, there are different realms and entities from what I understand but no supreme God. Existence, non material/physical is just pure Intelligence, Intelligence that is not support by memory, they call it Chitta, Consciousness is another english word, but it is that basis of everything, what was there before the big bang. How can something come from nothing, so something was there, but it was a No Thing. Shiva means "That which is not", so there is this Intelligence that started everything, we are that. 

The simplies and least corrupted term to use is just "Life", when You think of this word what does it bring up? It brings up all kinds of things, so Life is unlimited Possibility and Potential, we are that in physical form on a dual existence, the highest potential for Us is embodied Enlightenment, where You have very high degree of Clarity of Reality, where You are just Perceiving things as they are, not via a filter of conditoned teachings and experiences.. For sure ppl are experiencing this when on psycedelics but its too much to take in when You have never had such an intense perception..That's why its best to find a practice that first calms Your whole system down, brings a natural Peace into Your Experience then things will open up big time..

Love this, thank you. The word Life also seems more appropriate as there's nothing but life. When you say Intelligence, are you also saying Information. Just pure Information; an Information that is not supported by memory. Is that the same thing?

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Love this, thank you. The word Life also seems more appropriate as there's nothing but life. When you say Intelligence, are you also saying Information. Just pure Information; an Information that is not supported by memory. Is that the same thing?

:) 

I think Information is a part of it. It's like an endless fractal, its every possibility in an endless loop and process..but I don't think our minds will ever be able to comprend it, but we can experience it for sure, that is Bliss they say, its unexplainable but profound at the sametime..Maybe advanced 30yrs from now AI will be able to explain it I don't know lol..

One of our biggest problems is our intellects (which is not intelligence in the real sense) is so peaked and stroked nowadays, everything is about calculations and adjustments and figuring things out, so that part of our filter will for sure not allow us to find this thing call Life that is within all of us and everything living around us...

Intellect is a discernment and dissecting tool, it allows us to know what is dangerous and safe, good and bad for us in a physical ways, we are born with it as a part of our mind structure, but it will never be able to figure out existence and how to perceive it at high levels, another form of perception has to open up for that too happen, that is why we have practices and methods to help us do that...

@Theplay good for you brother good for you.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

36 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

:) 

I think Information is a part of it. It's like an endless fractal, its every possibility in an endless loop and process..but I don't think our minds will ever be able to comprend it, but we can experience it for sure, that is Bliss they say, its unexplainable but profound at the sametime..Maybe advanced 30yrs from now AI will be able to explain it I don't know lol..

One of our biggest problems is our intellects (which is not intelligence in the real sense) is so peaked and stroked nowadays, everything is about calculations and adjustments and figuring things out, so that part of our filter will for sure not allow us to find this thing call Life that is within all of us and everything living around us...

Intellect is a discernment and dissecting tool, it allows us to know what is dangerous and safe, good and bad for us in a physical ways, we are born with it as a part of our mind structure, but it will never be able to figure out existence and how to perceive it at high levels, another form of perception has to open up for that too happen, that is why we have practices and methods to help us do that...

Ok, thank you.

Know thyself....

THIS IS IT! 

Now go live a fucking amazing life and actually LIVE the teaching 

I found it SO frustrating there was almost ZERO teachings on actually living as a human post awakening, and that life actually gets 1000x better IF you implement and create a life you enjoy 

@Theplay Honestly, controversial, you don't need to 'remove the Ego' cos it isn't a real entity in itself 

Instead, you can now embrace your personality & humanity more than ever before and actually enjoy being human 

You know 'others' to be you, yet they still have a unique personality & humanity

Its nigh on impossible to put in words, but essentially 'Duality' isn't seen as a problem anymore, and you a free to live a life of love. Whatever that means for your UNIQUENESS 

some want a hut in the woods, some will teach millions, some will start a family, some will work normal jobs, some may start conscious businesses 

etc etc 

I think personally a lot of seekers are trying to become above human and escape their own humanity, instead of embracing the world as Buddha 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Very beautiful words, I feel that nothing needs to change after awakening.

You can live a simple life and look as an ordinary man from outside.

But your inner world is changed forever.

@Theplay I defo agree 

However, I think in most cases there are at least minor changes, as realistically in some area of life, we are likely being inauthentic, not living in line with truth 

whether that means simply a change of job, location, partner, hobbies 

Or simply creating a brand new life since for many of us seeking took over everything lol 

I think St Augustine said it best 

Love and do whatever you want 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi