Shodburrito

Sweden destroyed by immigration crisis

48 posts in this topic

Europe is finished regardless. Failing birth rates, war in Ukraine will spread, inflation, etc etc

Refugees are the least of your problems. In fact they are bringing them in to help YOUR failing economy. 

Quit bitching. Deal with it. 

Europe should emphasise more on integration and allow people of similar cultural values to enter.

If this means that only native European languages are spoken in official settings, or accessing healthcare and education, so be it. 

1 hour ago, bebotalk said:

Europe should emphasise more on integration and allow people of similar cultural values to enter.

If this means that only native European languages are spoken in official settings, or accessing healthcare and education, so be it. 

Europe doesn't care for being native.

Europe should abandon democracy, and do some good for it's own sake. People will remain as prey as long as they vote. 

2 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Europe should abandon democracy, and do some good for it's own sake. People will remain as prey as long as they vote. 

Democracy is ingrained in Europe and originated in Europe.

6 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Democracy is ingrained in Europe and originated in Europe.

I don't know whether it is ingrained or not but  it looks to me people don't care about somethings origin nowdays.

On 04/06/2024 at 5:33 AM, Sucuk Ekmek said:

I don't know whether it is ingrained or not but  it looks to me people don't care about somethings origin nowdays.

No, just your point was waffle. Did German come from China or something? it's pretty much natively European. 

On 05.06.2024 at 11:20 AM, bebotalk said:

No, just your point was waffle. Did German come from China or something? it's pretty much natively European. 

Depens how you read history, Europe is a late concept and not tied together hellenistic heritage rather Christian one.

Athenian democracy used to be for slave owner pagan males.  

Posted (edited)

@Kid A

The question becomes, what data drives the happiness index and how overall does that reflect the perception of a positive future prospect. 

The data seems to be coming from social support, income, health, freedom, generosity, and absence of corruption.

These are relatively true for a place like Sweden. They don't reflect the trends around immigration and the perception of the Swede VS prospect of future.

In terms of corruption index, Sweden has a negative trend and is dropping on the list, albeit still relatively high up. 

It also need to be taken into account that Sweden is a naive country that rely on each and everyone to act responsibly. Our reasoning is that we shouldn't have to tell people how to act, as we Swedes have a deeply rooted morale and self-regulation that prevent us some stepping outside of the norm. 

With the changing dynamics due to immigration, that kind of passive approach to maintaining Swedish values and morale isn't working, and Sweden needs to actively enforce a desired value base.

The unresponsible and overly liberal immigration of decades of past is a great experiment with serious consequences that will continue to play out for a long time to come, and really has, is and will forever change Sweden at the core. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

But you guys have to see the irony of Europe being invaded after you guys invaded the entire world forever without ever batting an eye or caring

Long due karma

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

16 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

But you guys have to see the irony of Europe being invaded after you guys invaded the entire world forever without ever batting an eye or caring

Because empires were exclusive to Europeans. 

Not like the Arabs tried their best to conquer the world, or the Japanese, or the Mongols, or the Aztecs, or the Ottomans.

And do the romans really count as europeans?

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

Because empires were exclusive to Europeans. 

Not like the Arabs tried their best to conquer the world, or the Japanese, or the Mongols, or the Aztecs, or the Ottomans.

And do the romans really count as europeans?

Lets just talk about the past century ya?

3 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Lets just talk about the past century ya?

You mean let's cherry pick history. You either dominate or get dominated that was the history of the world. Who wants to gamble and be peace loving? 

29 minutes ago, Epikur said:

You mean let's cherry pick history. You either dominate or get dominated that was the history of the world. Who wants to gamble and be peace loving? 

I mean let's not talk about dead people. Let's talk about the people who are affecting the world that are still alive. 

"My ancestors bullied your ancestors so you owe me something" -  You

Posted (edited)

On 03/06/2024 at 8:28 PM, Sucuk Ekmek said:

That's like asking a religious person to give up faith, a capitalist to give up money, or a soldier to give up his uniform.

You can't replace stage orange/green with blue/red and have it not result in massive social unrest. (Which should be demonstrated at the start of this thread).

Edited by BlueOak

8 hours ago, BlueOak said:

That's like asking a religious person to give up faith, a capitalist to give up money, or a soldier to give up his uniform.

You can't replace stage orange/green with blue/red and have it not result in massive social unrest. (Which should be demonstrated at the start of this thread).

Basically give up your habbit. 

I don't replace any S.D. stages most of the countries are already multi-stage, their leaders also would be like that. No unrest needed.

I mean you don't care who is your taxi driver, why would it matter for the ones that rule the country? It's a skill issue.

Posted (edited)

The far right claim to have different values to the immigrants that roll in and clash with them. But two of the values among the right being capitalist economic expansion and interventionist policies actually causes the very issue they moan about.

They fall prey to their own principles.

The flood of immigrants isn't some natural disaster, it's the toxic runoff from the cesspool of US imperialism that turns over nations in the Middle East and Africa.

Rising nationalism isn't spontaneous, it's the inevitable recoil from the shockwaves of a rampaged region creating refugees and economic migrants.

The vested interests will have you believe NATO creeping eastward from and within Ukraine is about “democracy” when it’s really about cock blocking Russian energy and a EU that isn’t wholly dependent on the US - nord stream anyone? 

Edited by zazen

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Basically give up your habbit. 

I don't replace any S.D. stages most of the countries are already multi-stage, their leaders also would be like that. No unrest needed.

I mean you don't care who is your taxi driver, why would it matter for the ones that rule the country? It's a skill issue.

You have to meet people where they are, otherwise they will not accept your governance.

Even if the powers that be allowed a stage yellow leader who had the capacity and understanding to arrange a broad spectrum team to represent him both privately and publicly, one who had the temperament to fully allow his perspective to be adjusted and overridden on core issues that he was in duality toward - even in that rare 1 in a million individual, he's not going to adequately cover millions of people in what really matters to maintaining governance and peace: public and international perception.

But we are not at the stage where any influential power will allow a stage-yellow leader because such a person, by definition, is less susceptible to being swayed toward any single position.

Therefore, the government itself must be structured in a consciously higher framework so that it collectively gets as close to a tier 2 country as possible. Like this thread represents more than you or I; collectively, we represent a group. The highest form of which would be a council of leaders, not political parties, chosen not only for their skill (Skill is an important stage orange component), but also their capacity to adequately represent and speak to the concerns and challenges facing a wide spectrum of people. This is not a closely tied-together stage blue or red population; it is very well-educated and extremely diverse in makeup. Yes, skill is a factor, but it is one of many; skill should dictate who is selected after the shortlist to represent different sectors of business, the different faiths, the different civil institutions, regions of the country, infrastructure, environmental agencies, and educational bodies etc have been made.

Then these positions need to be interlinked. Environment and Infrastructure should be, if not the same office or position, then closely linked as an example. Rather than replacing the whole government at elections, individual positions and how they link together need to become more of the focus.

tl;dr

A system is elected, not just an individual

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

At the moment the far right thinks it'll regain control by squeezing the population into narrower definitions of what is allowed. 

But that's a tale as old as time, and it leads to revolution. Its a cycle that's happened over and over and over again. 

Nothing goes away, it goes unconscious, and then gets expressed explosively.

Edited by BlueOak

On 03/06/2024 at 11:35 AM, Twentyfirst said:

Europe is finished regardless. Failing birth rates, war in Ukraine will spread, inflation, etc etc

Refugees are the least of your problems. In fact they are bringing them in to help YOUR failing economy. 

Quit bitching. Deal with it. 

What's the deal with? so by your logic, no country or region can solve problems? looool.

Pretty sure most regions have issues. Africa does, Asia does, whether East or South. 

Your point is waffle and yes, people never should face and overcome challenges, ever.