Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ishanga

Many scientists fear the collapse of humanity by 2100

10 posts in this topic

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Why are they so worried if they’ll all be dead anyway?

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Why are they so worried if they’ll all be dead anyway?

Kids, Grandkids, exposing it, talking about it maybe due to chance of changing it and preventing it...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

And what makes humans more important than neanderthals? From the human’s perspective they are more important. Surely there is something more important than humans, and humans going extinct one day will, literally, be a thing of the past. 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And what makes humans more important than neanderthals? From the human’s perspective they are more important. Surely there is something more important than humans, and humans going extinct one day will, literally, be a thing of the past. 

Yes for sure, its a natural survival level instinct coming out intellectually. In the span of time overall we humans and earth are just a spec, flash of light coming and then gone.. but for now, being here we care about where we are in life and the quality of it, so time is always about perspective and is subjective in nature, as it what we care for and the interests we have...

We need more spirituality in our societies. All these politicians, scientists, business people, etc. living in fear all the time is doing no good for the collective whole.

I think by 2100 we will be one step closer to that achievement. Way more satisfying than merely inhabiting Mars.

39 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

We need more spirituality in our societies. All these politicians, scientists, business people, etc. living in fear all the time is doing no good for the collective whole.

I think by 2100 we will be one step closer to that achievement. Way more satisfying than merely inhabiting Mars.

Yes, that is why Sadhguru hangs around with these types, he said if he had the most powerful politicians and businessmen for focused time over 4 days he could change the world, but that hasn't happened yet, but he gets critized for it, go figure lol.. I hope that we are still here by 2100, I don't know for sure, even if we are would the society be worth living in the way this wokeness has gotten into the world like it has, at work in the mens washroom there is a despinser for tampons lol, what is the world coming too:)

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I don't know for sure, even if we are would the society be worth living in the way this wokeness has gotten into the world like it has, at work in the mens washroom there is a despinser for tampons lol, what is the world coming too:)

People who are aware of history will claim up and down cycles are part of the game of life and that everything will go on - but miss the fact the cycle humans are now entering is one in which they possess the ability exterminate the players of the game itself.

This is where spiritual ascension is needed - not in a detached manner ie the everything is fine bro all is maya anyway types but in a way that integrates and acknowledges human biology.

What is overlooked for ‘progress’ is the limits of ancient instincts that when accompanied by modern technological tools wreak havoc and indulge the worst of those instincts which we can’t escape from. Biological evolution is way too slow for cultural and technological evolution - there exists a lag time that can prove deadly.

Edited by zazen

5 hours ago, zazen said:

People who are aware of history will claim up and down cycles are part of the game of life and that everything will go on - but miss the fact the cycle humans are now entering is one in which they possess the ability exterminate the players of the game itself.

This is where spiritual ascension is needed - not in a detached manner ie the everything is fine bro all is maya anyway types but in a way that integrates and acknowledges human biology.

Whats is overlooked for ‘progress’ is the limits of ancient instincts that when accompanied by modern technological tools wreak havoc and indulge the worst of those instincts which we can’t escape from. Biological evolution is way too slow for cultural and technology evolution - there exists a lag time that can prove deadly.

Yes exactly right, the difference btwn now and the past patterns of destruction is that now we can destroy the whole world and all the life on the planet, we didn't have that power before hand, it was localized back then, so technology has made it that one person can do emmense damage, which is why the Raising of Human Consciousness is the most important thing that can happen on this planet for all life to continue on!