Phoenix Garfield

The Absolute Truth: YOU. HAVE. SINNED. YOU. ARE. GUILTY. Repent and seek forgive all

54 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Thats demonic. Lots of pyramide structures going on. Society is designed like an evil pyramide. Oppresed people working the soil, and selfish people dining on top. Society is designed to ensnare and make man opress one another by witholding necessities with the use of power and money. Evil forces are at play here in a bigger pictures we cannot comprehend. Humans chasing air in their hollowness and greed. Not one thankful thought goes to God for the air entering their lungs.

The word of God never claims to be a religion, but the ultimate truth. 

I asked God what the pyramids was and He gave me a vision. Humans used to possess themself in their foolishness and greed inside tombs. Later on they would ship these sarcophagus as idols around the world, like a business. In the vision egyptians sailed to the norwegian coast line to sell them as "gods". When they were opend destruction scattered around the area. Hence norse mythology and it's brutality.

Surely God cried out in anger when His sons heart were ripped out! God's wrath will be poured out on the evil doers. Turning to the Lord Jesus for mercy is their only hope. 

Past --> Jesus on the cross <-- Future

The reality is that humanity is full of negativity and suffering. It seems that this is the tool of the cosmos to evolve. If you want to understand what God is, observe reality, since God is the reality.

Story drives survival.

The ones that remain are the Truth.

Bad stories turn us all dead.

Good stories make us joyful and living.

Now, compared to people who think that it can be dumbed down to the simplistic formality of "politics," is to be unaware of what constitutes the real object of movement within reality.

Memes are fighting to increase our persistences, some are remedies, but some are just poisons.

If your idea of reality is to stay faithful to dead values or to embrace the new poison because of a belief in a magical theory, you'll get to know God twice.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

14 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You have almost never known a person who.............1:8Billion. How about everyone I've known, except for the men, are in relationships that have lasted 10yrs or more and some are even married. My sister is living with her gf now over 10yrs. My bf is married to hers and there are friends and friends of friends that I know about but these are the females. The men are are bit more promiscuous and their relationships have shorter life spans (the ones I've known anyway. BTW they are happy in their relationships. 

Forget it, my comment was stupid.
Well I agree with the first sentence but that's it.

The devil is in the details.

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Forget it, my comment was stupid.
Well I agree with the first sentence but that's it.

There's nothing to agree or disagree with. I was stating my experience as you were yours. I just won't make claims that it's all or most because idk. I only know from my little bubble of consciousness, which is all there is.

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sin is something selfish humans invented.

Please watch this:

I am Jon Arbuckle. A simple """man""" and a cartoonist searching for the answers, the truth and that radiant light.

I am searching for my pipe. I cannot find it.

I think to myself "Now where could my pipe be"

And then I can clearly see the Cat, Leo Gura, is smoking my pipe.

He knows the Truth. Do I truly know?

Do I dare?

Was it always meant to be this way?

If there's any undeniable proof that God is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, it's in this post.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:42 PM, AmandaPanda said:

Wait didn’t you just say homosexuality is a sin, this seems contradictory… 🤔 

As a woman, can Christ… satisfy me?

Never mention sexual satisfication.

Being satisfied, Content, pleased, happy about what has been bestowed. In this case His life. 

This guy had never even heard the Gospel. 

" I knew instinctly i'm a sinner and deserve to be here"

I've had a serious of awakenings so deep and profound....

I almost get it.

Like at a close inch.

I know I am Sophia, SamaEL and God all in One. I am everything and nothing, all stems through me.

Not just in my head or thoughts, but actually observing my thoughts and the world around me.

I know there's an element at play where if I make it, the dream is over and I can float infinite bliss within my own consciousness for the rest of time infinitum.

But there's a lion roaring inside of me not to do it.

It's trying to warn me it's outside of me and that it could attack at any time.

Deep down I know it's just my Ego.

I need help for that final pointer.

23 hours ago, Phoenix Garfield said:

I've had a serious of awakenings so deep and profound....

I almost get it.

Like at a close inch.

I know I am Sophia, SamaEL and God all in One. I am everything and nothing, all stems through me.

Seeking inwardly for you not existing is a waste of time. You are.

Why not seek who God is? How can you claim to be the creator, what have you created?

I can see that this thread is going to be a loop of dialetic preachings with @MellowEd  our dear Sheaperd guiding the sheeps

On 1/30/2024 at 8:58 PM, Yimpa said:

The seven deadly sins is not biblical at all. Not accepting Gods mercy is a deadly sin according to his word. Jesus tell us not to fear only believe wich makes sense because God is alpha and the omega, all knowing. The sin you do tomorow are being nailed to the cross some two thousand years ago.