Spiritual Warrior

I apologize for my last post in this section

13 posts in this topic

I apologize for posting about making a girl jealous on purpose. 

I don't want the women on here to think that men actually do this, I am not doing this currently nor would I ever do this to someone. 

I posted that because I was imagining making her jealous in my head and it felt good because I felt hurt that she rejected me. You hurt me, now I want to hurt you, that was the thought process. I wish I didn't have to stoop to these low- consciousness thoughts, but this is where I'm at in my development. 

Sometimes I just say things on here because there are no repercussions because no one knows who I am. This is liberating in a sense, but it also causes me to not take other people's emotions into account. 

Also, I will not use women just for practice, anyone that I date from here on out I will give a fair and honest shot. 

I try my best to be a better human every day, but sometimes I backslide.

Thank you for listening. 

I will work harder.

1 hour ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I will work harder.

Namaste!

And work on being in touch with emotions, too. That’s also smart.

Edited by Yimpa

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And work on being in touch with emotions, too. That’s also smart.

I haven't read The Sedona Method yet, that's my next read

9 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I haven't read The Sedona Method yet, that's my next read

Is what a lot guys do here, instead of sharing the insigths or wisdom they got from inner work, they come to anonimously vent their emotions, normal since men need to logicalize their emotions, but is good to avoid this ego mechanism that deep down is survival 101. 

But is true that when we feel hurt and betrayed and wronged we wish to pay with the same coin

" A human being in a neurotic state might very well be compared to a bewitched person, for people caught in a neurosis are apt to behave in a manner uncongenial and destructive towards themselves as well as others.”

— Marie-Louise von Franz

This woman have amazing books about our psyque, shadow etc..

9 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Is what a lot guys do here, instead of sharing the insigths or wisdom they got from inner work, they come to anonimously vent their emotions, normal since men need to logicalize their emotions, but is good to avoid this ego mechanism that deep down is survival 101. 

Yes, I agree. And I will work on that. I'd rather provide something constructive.

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

Wait, there are still women in here? O.o

I know princess Arabia and that girl from the bf being too cheap thread and that other woman I talked to in another thread, but are there a lot more than just them?

I haven’t noticed as many around now as I remember from previous years 

To be honest, I can tell you my dating strategy if I ever had one.

I am not a PUA or anything like that.

And it is to become a human being you would want to be around with.

You can become sweet, blissfull yet you can be ferocious. And generally the best characteristic is that you don't need things from people. But how would you have to feel to be like that?

If I had a wife for example, I would like it to be in such a way that sex for example is not even needed. I have been contemplating this and I understood that 10 years of jerking off is not what I want to do because I feel that I am altering my proportions of desires of what I have come to do here. And it constitutes doing the same thing and it puts more boundaries that you have to live trough your dick and emotional need for somebody and you become more mentally unstable. And I have power to change that just to not have those artificial peaks in my hormones and it will sit in it's place naturally and I will have more freedom to live. From there I would like to live. I think her touch, voice or just presence is enough for me. I can't relate with red pillers and PUAs that you have to fuck constantly and always and the more partners the better. I think it's stupid and there has to be a way for those who do not want to handle sexuality it this way and want to adjust their very life for something else.

Edited by Applegarden8

On 1/20/2024 at 4:19 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

I haven’t noticed as many around now as I remember from previous years 

They probably got sick of our shit 

56 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Why dey go, don't deez womenz know I need dem to sit on my ballz.. -_-

They went to go sit on other men's ballz. I stay because I like breaking them.

Know thyself....

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

They went to go sit on other men's ballz. I stay because I like breaking them.

14 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

I know someone on this forum who might want to take you up on that. 

No comment 🤐

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

No comment 🤐

Mind yu buisness...hehe. 

Know thyself....