Anonman90

What you see NOW is all that exists...

120 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Jrix said:

If there is a separate class of entity that is genetically unable to interface with non-illusory reality, how come it's referred to as a "they", instead of like how people referred to mudcrabs or trees?

Limitations of language.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

To watch one sunset with a keen eye is to watch every sunset that has ever been or ever will be. -RBDC

Just now, cetus said:

To watch one sunset with a keen eye is to watch every sunset that has ever been or ever will be. -RBDC

Every one is unique.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Every one is unique.

And I've seen then all.

Just now, cetus said:

And I've seen then all.

Not tomorrow's.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Jrix said:

How come manifesting the values the saints represent is not an option here?

The values of a saint are your own true values, but due to ignorance you have forgotten and have gotten lost in the dream. The saint is pure awareness that's perfect bliss manifested in human form, it's your true nature this perfect bliss.

You will eventually have those values which are never gone, but hidden under ego. But all of it starts when the soul is exhausted being dreaming for too long, it seeks out.

Edited by Anonman90

@Inliytened1 I have an extensive collection of seashells. I keep them on every beach.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Limitations of language.   

Trees and mudcrabs fulfill the conditions of limitations of language.

It does not seem lucid to regard things limited in language for their consciousness foibles.

1 minute ago, Anonman90 said:

The values of a saint are your own true values, but due to ignorance you have forgotten and have gotten lost in the dream. The saint is pure awareness that's perfect bliss manifested in human form, it's your true nature this perfect bliss.

You will eventually have those values which are never gone, by hidden under ego. But all of it starts when the soul is exhausted being dreaming for too long, it seeks out.

Is "saint" typically a euphemism for referring to the self, or are you using this term idiosyncratically?

2 minutes ago, Jrix said:

Trees and mudcrabs fulfill the conditions of limitations of language.

It does not seem lucid to regard things limited in language for their consciousness foibles.

I'm not sure where you are going here other than to troll.  If your objective is to trigger me it's obviously not working.   Since you have under 10 posts I can easily deduce that you are most likely a previously banned user.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but just ease off a bit.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not sure where you are going here other than to troll.  If your objective is to trigger me it's obviously not working. 

My thought there is unrelated to provocation.

1 minute ago, Jrix said:

My thought there is unrelated to provocation.

Ok...then how about you tell us a little about your own worldview or paradigm.   Do you mind expanding on what your views on reality are? After all, you find yourself on a metaphysical forum, so I can only assume you take interest in philosophical concepts.  Why don't you enlighten us with your paradigm. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What you see NOW is all that exists...

As @Osaid would say, this is actually The Power of NOTHING. 

IMG_4602-min.jpeg

@Yimpa it's funny how all you have to do is ask a person for their worldview and they go silent..like trees or mudcrabs..... mostly because they haven't even put the time in to establish one. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

As @Osaid would say, this is actually The Power of NOTHING. 

Oh man, don't bring me into this.

But yeah, good summary.

Describe a thought.

Is it me or did this topic run off its rails?

16 minutes ago, Jrix said:

Is "saint" typically a euphemism for referring to the self, or are you using this term idiosyncratically?

Saint is your realSelf.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ok...then how about you tell us a little about your own worldview or paradigm.   Do you mind expanding on what your views on reality are? After all, you find yourself on a metaphysical forum, so I can only assume you take interest in philosophical concepts.  Why don't you enlighten us with your paradigm. 

If my worldview incorporated things that are incapable of dreaming or interfacing with non-illusory reality, it would not occur to me to contrast my thoughts to them or consider their failures of consciousness.

I wouldn't say this is a belief in as much as something resembling a "value".

2 minutes ago, Jrix said:

If my worldview incorporated things that are incapable of dreaming or interfacing with non-illusory reality, it would not occur to me to contrast my thoughts to them or consider their failures of consciousness.

I wouldn't say this is a belief in as much as something resembling a "value".

That's not what I asked you.   I asked you for what your view on the nature of reality was.   I am eager to share mine.  Do you find shyness in sharing yours?  There is no need to be shy. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Anonman90  'What is' can only be found in direct experience. Direct experience is the only Truth.