Anonman90

What you see NOW is all that exists...

120 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He knew what's up.  But he's just a projection of your own mind.  You invented him for the coolness of being able to refer to a robed mystic. 

The Dreamer got tired of dreaming. But how else could the dreamer know they are dreaming?? Only way is to manifest some "Saints" in their dream that would tell hey, dreamer, you're not any of it, wake up. 

" All spiritual practices are illusions created by illusionists to escape illusion. " - Ram Dass

He nailed it with that quote 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Thank you. There’s definitely more to Reality than this forum!

Not according to you 😕

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

The Dreamer got tired of dreaming. But how else could the dreamer know they are dreaming?? Only way is to manifest some "Saints" in their dream that would tell hey, dreamer, you're not any of it, wake up. 

" All spiritual practices are illusions created by illusionists to escape illusion. " - Ram Dass

Are you a butterfly dreaming you are a human, or a human dreaming you are butterfly?  

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

"Normies" :)

Are normies underdeveloped, a separate class of entity; or is which one ambiguous?

6 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

How come manifesting the values the saints represent is not an option here?

4 minutes ago, Jrix said:

Are normies underdeveloped, a separate class of entity; or is which one ambiguous?

They are not a lesser class - they just lack the ability to escape the dream.   They lack the interest in philosophy- and they lack the ability to intuit that there could be nothing independent of consciousness.   Just think about it.  Why would something need to even exist independent of consciousness?  Can you grok that?  I'll be honest- most can't.   It's not a knock or to say someone is better- they just aren't wired for it.  The ego is so tightly wrapped.    That's why Leo had to ingest psychedelics. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

32 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

They don't exist in the first place, they're merely an illusion.

Thousand miles Away? There's no thousand miles away other than a thought in your mind

Duh. That's why I said you have access to everyone you've ever known right now, within you. They never left you. They haven't vanished. There's nowhere for them to go because there's nowhere for you to go.

Brains Do Not Exist 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

They are not a lesser class - they just lack the ability to escape the dream.   They lack the interest in philosophy- and they lack the ability to intuit that there could be nothing independent of consciousness.   Just think about it.  Why would something need to even exist independent of consciousness?  Can you grok that?  I'll be honest- most can't.   It's not a knock or to say someone is better- they just aren't wired for it.  The ego is so tightly wrapped.    That's why Leo had to ingest psychedelics. 

If there is such a thing as a dreamer; and such a thing as that which cannot dream, then it would seem to me that seems like a separate class of entity.

2 minutes ago, Jrix said:

If there is such a thing as a dreamer; and such a thing as that which cannot dream, then it would seem to me that seems like a separate class of entity.

You lost me. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Jrix said:

How come manifesting the values the saints represent is not an option here?

The ordinary becomes heavenly. No need for special saints or mystical authority figures to shine light onto you. You created them, anyway.

7 minutes ago, Anonman90 said:

What happens outside of this dream? I don't know. I'm not outside of it, am I?

What about if so called dream has never start? The one who lives, being in the dream and knows/writes these sentences is ego itself?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You lost me. 

You indicated they're not lesser.
As far as I can tell the notion of their lesserness is unrelated.

I've appear to have lost you in that there's a distinction between
"That which can dream"
and
"That which cannot dream"

This does not seem puzzling enough for clarification.

3 minutes ago, Jrix said:

You indicated they're not lesser.
As far as I can tell the notion of their lesserness is unrelated.

I've appear to have lost you in that there's a distinction between
"That which can dream"
and
"That which cannot dream"

This does not seem puzzling enough for clarification.

Yeah I was looking back at that just as you posted.  

Here's the misunderstanding.   This whole thing IS a dream.  So its not that they cannot dream- they simply fail to become conscious that reality is not made of material such as atoms but it is made up of figments of consciousness.   Does that make sense?  What are figments of consciousness? They are merely like frames in a video game.  Scenes in a play.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah I was looking back at that just as you posted.  

Here's the misunderstanding.   This whole thing IS a dream.  So its not that they cannot dream- they simply fail to become conscious that reality is not made of material such as atoms but it is made up of figments of consciousness.   Does that make sense?  What are figments of consciousness? They are merely like frames in a video game.  Scenes in a play.

Right but is their failure on account of being unable to, or some particular conditions of what was previously mentioned as "underdeveloped" (though that word is more a placeholder for the set of things that are not "unable").

6 minutes ago, Jrix said:

Right but is their failure on account of being unable to, or some particular conditions of what was previously mentioned as "underdeveloped" (though that word is more a placeholder for the set of things that are not "unable").

No.  I believe- and there have been many debates on this here on the forum - but I truly believe it's simply genetic.  Your genetic makeup.  Just like when you create a character in a video game and you give it certain amounts in attributes- such as intuition and intelligence. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Duh. That's why I said you have access to everyone you've ever known right now, within you. They never left you. They haven't vanished. There's nowhere for them to go because there's nowhere for you to go.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

41 minutes ago, Jrix said:

Now I see the depth of your comment, you're correct.

When Ramana Maharashi was dying, his devotees told him "Baghvan, don't leave us"

He told them "Don't be silly, where could I go? I'm always here"

Edited by Anonman90

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

No.  I believe- and there have been many debates on this here on the forum - but I truly believe it's simply genetic.  Your genetic makeup.  Just like when you create a character in a video game and you give it certain attributes- such as intuition and intelligence. 

Yeah, but there aren't people with consciousness being held by genetics.

This subject seems so stupid. The only Consciousness can't be bound by genetics. I can't believe that my awakening is not guaranteed.  

Am I wrong?

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Yeah, but there aren't people with consciousness being held by genetics.

This subject seems so stupid. The only Consciousness can't be bound by genetics. I can't believe that my awakening is not guaranteed.  

Am I wrong?

Well - let's roll with the metaphysical idealist paradigm.  You have to remember that according to this paradigm you are God proper - and you will live through an infinite number of lives.   Not all of those lives have to wake up and realize they are God.  The ones that do, do.  And they will be God realized.  The ones that won't, wont.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  I believe- and there have been many debates on this here on the forum - but I truly believe it's simply genetic.  Your genetic makeup.  Just like when you create a character in a video game and you give it certain amounts in attributes- such as intuition and intelligence. 

If there is a separate class of entity that is genetically unable to interface with non-illusory reality, how come it's referred to as a "they", instead of like how people referred to mudcrabs or trees?

Consciousness can also limit itself. Imagine if Consciousness couldn’t limit itself… that would be a serious design flaw. Imagine if one user on here held all the Consciousness for themselves.