ChrisZoZo

Why are people so attracted to Andrew Tate?

38 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

He brings out the masculine energy in feminine males.

Lol

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol

It is true lol! He brings out more toxic masculine energy than healthy masculinity for sure.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

@ChrisZoZo @ChrisZoZo

On 17/01/2024 at 5:32 PM, ChrisZoZo said:

I feel like I have a good idea, but I would like to hear other peoples perspectives.

IMO, the reason why so many people are attracted to Andrew Tate, and some really love him, is because he has what most people don't: will power, ambition and drive. Unfortunately most people are so complacent and myopic, and lead mediocre lives by social design that it hollows out one's spirit, therefore most who lack spirit are attracted to those that have spirit. Those that lack a will power of their own, are attracted to those that have will. Those that lack drive, follow those that have drive. Ambition less people love those who have it.

And most will overlook Andrew Tate being the devil if it filled their hollows with soul.

he is a mason. he work for the elites. he is a puppet . he is controlled opposition

" the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourself " master mason albert pike

I think partly because life is nuanced, but it’s not obvious it is so. Some of the stuff he says does have kernels of truth, especially for people in stage orange of spiral dynamics (which is probably most people on the planet). 

So when you hear things about owning your personal power,  not being a victim, consciously choosing your thoughts and beliefs to be in more powerful, action taking directions, hard work etc. 

most people don’t have the foresight to see how some of this stuff backfires on you or the limitations of these beliefs. So when they hear it, it all sounds like ‘yea this is good stuff’

also the things he talks about is everything the ego wants to hear - success story, focusing on ‘me’ first and making enemies of others (‘the matrix’,’elites’,’women’ etc.) 

also I think people are mostly stuck in black/white thinking - is Andrew Tate good or not? so people end up either attacking or defending him absolutely, rather than seeing him as a bit of both. 

For every action, there is a reaction. 

Tate, Trump, etc. are reactions to the growing wokeness of Western culture. Wokeness isn't just standard egalitarianism. Only really hardened Nazis have a true issue with that. Many have no problem with gender or racial equality. By using MAGA as a slogan, Trump is implicitly critiquing the current zeitgeist. This is why he still, despite his criminal charges, has many followers. 

Most of Tate's advice is trash anyhow. Well, not trash as in rubbish or worthless, but not very insightful. It's a mix of highly unrelatable/false redpill dating advice (be rich and that's the only way to score chicks) or just stuff like "go to the gym" and "take responsibility for your shit like a man". 

You either die a Hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the vilain.

-Harvey Dent

It means only thing you have to do to be a hero is not become a vilain until you die.

easy

It means the only thing you have to do to be a hero is not living as a vilain until you die. But you certainly have to integrate it.*

sorry

How to Integrate the vilain without becoming one?  Well that’s the hardest part. I think the best way would be to eat it and then having a shiet out of it or vomiting it ? Idk, I’m just guessing 

@woohoo123

On 21/01/2024 at 0:10 AM, woohoo123 said:

I think partly because life is nuanced, but it’s not obvious it is so. Some of the stuff he says does have kernels of truth, especially for people in stage orange of spiral dynamics (which is probably most people on the planet). 

So when you hear things about owning your personal power,  not being a victim, consciously choosing your thoughts and beliefs to be in more powerful, action taking directions, hard work etc. 

most people don’t have the foresight to see how some of this stuff backfires on you or the limitations of these beliefs. So when they hear it, it all sounds like ‘yea this is good stuff’

also the things he talks about is everything the ego wants to hear - success story, focusing on ‘me’ first and making enemies of others (‘the matrix’,’elites’,’women’ etc.) 

also I think people are mostly stuck in black/white thinking - is Andrew Tate good or not? so people end up either attacking or defending him absolutely, rather than seeing him as a bit of both. 

75% of the planet has Spiral dynamics stage blue values of religion and nationalism, and about 20% etage orange mostly in 1st world countries.

Tate is spiral dynamics stage red so very narcissistic, impulsive and aggressive and he has a lot of money so that adds to his power and appeal for those in stage red. 

it’s no wonder his biggest fans are adolescent kids and immature adults who think that being all of the above is cool  

Edited by Chadders

On 17/01/2024 at 7:32 PM, ChrisZoZo said:

I feel like I have a good idea, but I would like to hear other peoples perspectives.

Because is James bond in real life and temporary trend

On 17/01/2024 at 8:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

Immature boys wants fast money, cars, and girls.

He is like the Kardashians for men.

Excellent summary. 

Wokeism is bad. 

It's their fault that Tate arose. 

« Men who are only interested in power, They do not scare me, they will back down if their life is at risk but a Man who is motivated by Love. He is the one you should be afraid for he has no limits »