ChrisZoZo

Why are people so attracted to Andrew Tate?

38 posts in this topic

I feel like I have a good idea, but I would like to hear other peoples perspectives.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

He offers hope to men who are lost, masterfully. However,  promising hope is not the same as discovering hope within yourself.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

promising hope is not the same as discovering hope within yourself.

Very nice 👌 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

The Andrew Tate saga is the archetypical story of the seeker who falls in the hands of the charismatic narcissists. 
Seekers being in this case mostly young, in some way underprivileged men who find themselves amidst a meaning crisis with epochal proportions and an underlying societal architecture which is increasingly incapable to meet their needs on a more fundamental level. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Immature boys wants fast money, cars, and girls.

He is like the Kardashians for men.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Because he offers a simple solution to life's problems: get ripped, get rich, learn to kick ass, and adopt a certain hypervigilant mindset towards the world.

In other words he takes certain positive pursuits and cranks them to 11, while ignoring other approaches one needs for happiness and "the good life."

It is good to weight train.  It is good to make money.  It is good to learn some form of self-defense and situational awareness in public is a good thing.  

But you can easily overdo all these things as well.  The problem is that in his case it's an imbalanced, compulsive approach that - as has become clear in his case - can easily lead to self-destruction.

This appeals to a certain subset of young men because it's highly actionable stuff that doesn't require much, if any, self-examination.

Edited by SeaMonster

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kardashians for men

lol that’s funny 

2 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Because he offers a simple solution to life's problems: get ripped, get rich, learn to kick ass, and adopt a certain hypervigilant mindset towards the world.

Where does he offer this? I want to sign up 😂

They were just so repulsed by the woke agenda that anything else would have been music to their ears 

Simply because he gives value what people on this forum will never understand.

Who told you that "others" are real?

He is just being pushed by the media hard for some reason. No reason at all to talk about him. I think he just bought all his views and then the media pushed him so everyone knows who he is by default. There are millions of people with idiotic positions why focus on the one that corrupts the mind of children? Probably cause media wants too. I have yet to meet someone in real life that says hes cool or likes him.

From my understanding children like him? Like young boys, and that's because they are idiots and just looking for identity. Some asshole on the media every night is easy access.

Edited by Hojo

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He is like the Kardashians for men

Oh my god 🤯😂 

8 hours ago, Hojo said:

He is just being pushed by the media hard for some reason. No reason at all to talk about him. I think he just bought all his views and then the media pushed him so everyone knows who he is by default. There are millions of people with idiotic positions why focus on the one that corrupts the mind of children? Probably cause media wants too. I have yet to meet someone in real life that says hes cool or likes him.

From my understanding children like him? Like young boys, and that's because they are idiots and just looking for identity. Some asshole on the media every night is easy access.

He was not pushed by the media, quite the opposite. He was literally banned from all (social) media.

What helped him push through is a high carisma (common with sociopaths) which made his videos 'shareable' and kept him on the surface.

@tenfo banned from social media not the news not from podcast not from the ears and eyes of children. He's being pushed into the eyes and ears of children 

Edited by Hojo

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@tenfo banned from social media not the news not from podcast not from the ears and eyes of children. He's being pushed into the eyes and ears of children 

@Yimpa Andrew tate is a Russian spy he gets all his money from Russia and tells people how to do it is abusing women

Edited by Hojo

I've heard him described as an "id" for boys. Someone who is buff, says what ever he wants, gets lots of women, drives fast cars, rich, etc. Being unabashedly obnoxious and gratuitous is attractive on a primal level to many guys. He offers himself as a father figure of sorts which draws in the "losers" who like a role model and belonging.

Edited by Basman

Giving up your autonomy to any authority figure is a trap. The wisest teachers will want you out of their face in the end.

He brings out the masculine energy in feminine males.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed