Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGod

God doesn't want to wake up

39 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

The "others" that walk on the street , i could literally make them dissapear. The "bird" that would fly i could make it replay like 5 times just by using my intention in the same path, and same frame time. The neighbours house , i could literally shape its appearance.

I can make a shoe stink. That's something right? Jk  We good? Didn't mean to deny your experience. Your Truth is your Truth. Don't allow Anyone to take that from you.

@HMD Glad it's working for you. Ever notice when you really focus your attention it starts to take on steam of it's own? Like it meets you halfway when you put the right effort in.

*Sometimes it's known as "Single pointedness of mind." That's when amazing things can happen.

Edited by cetus

You don't know what God is

You have experienced one facet, but by lacking others you have missed the bigger picture. I know what you say, I had exactly the same experience. But you keep maturing and things get a new colour and taste

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino It is impossible to know God. God cannot be known. One can only be God. 

The hand cannot grasp itself, similarly the mind cannot grasp itself, because the Mind is infinite. And you as a finite human can’t grasp something infinite. You have to be infinite to grasp infinity, and if you succeed in doing that, you become God. So only God can grasp itself. 

Edited by HMD

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@cetus Thank you! And yes, it always meets you halfway when you are serious. 

48 minutes ago, Davino said:

You don't know what God is

You have experienced one facet, but by lacking others you have missed the bigger picture. I know what you say, I had exactly the same experience. But you keep maturing and things get a new colour and taste

Of course I know  because I am God and I've created you 

I mean, you don't have a body, but still :) 

12 minutes ago, HMD said:

@Davino It is impossible to know God. God cannot be known. One can only be God. 

The hand cannot grasp itself, similarly the mind cannot grasp itself, because the Mind is infinite. And you as a finite human can’t grasp something infinite. You have to be infinite to grasp infinity, and if you succeed in doing that, you become God. So only God can grasp itself. 

I'll give yo ua quote of @Inliytened1 that I'm still reflecting deeply about. I made him a very similar question than the one you are asking me.

There is a distinction between being and knowing till there isn't

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

Of course I know  because I am God and I've created you 

I mean, you don't have a body, but still :) 

I always run in the same situation in this forum. Yes you are right but there is more! 

There are more facets to the same truth!

@Davino That hits hard, ngl. But the problem with muddying the lines between words (or merging distinctions) is that we can’t then use words to communicate. So, for the sake of having a conversation I would suggest not doing that. 

God wants to wake up.  He planted the seeds.  The ego is who doesn't wanna wake up. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

God wants to wake up.  He planted the seeds.  The ego is who doesn't wanna wake up. 

god likes finite movies of doing what was never done but the infinite is where it's really at

it's like you love a vacation but home is where the heart is

17 hours ago, Jowblob said:

False, as god you can become completely aware how you tricked yourself. As Op has stated, nobody will have consciousness. In that kind of state you're literally witnessing how you're projecting everyone with your own consciousness , and your consciousness is the only truth.

As God, you have never tricked yourself.

Only as @Jowblob

On 16.1.2024 at 3:40 AM, TheGod said:

Okay guys, for the last 2 years I was trying to awaken because I was blindly following spiritual teachers advice and I believed that I had to wake up and that's what God wants. 

After having multiple break troughs on 5MeO-DMT I realized that God actually enjoys the illusion and doesn't want to wake up at the moment. I even recorded videos of God talking to myself (basically me talking to myself in a human form) saying that God doesn't want to wake up. 

When I woke up for the first time on 5MeO-DMT it was so radical I video called my best friend and told him that he wasn't real and I created him in order to experience friendship. As I was talking to him, I was conscious that the guy didn't have consciousness. I actually though that I broke the illusion forever. I was asking him to help me to go back, to tell me some stories :) You should've seen his face. 

Anyways, it was extremely difficult to deceive myself, but I desired it from the bottom of my being, and as you can guess god's will is all that there is. I re-created myself. I gave birth to myself. 

All this time I was fooling myself thinking that I wanted to wake up. I don't need to wake up. I'm here to play the game. 

Eventually I will wake up when I imagine my "real death" or maybe I won't :)

I've always been and will be God. 

You got it :D congratulations.

And now let's play. The objective here is for Humanity to learn to play. All this seriousness is hilarious as fuck. But we gotta get over it some day to go beyond what we are right now.

What a Play..

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

As God, you have never tricked yourself.

Only as @Jowblob

At this highest level or gods domain, you're aware that you're using ego's to fool yourself. Nothing is hidden from you, that is true omniscience. If you believe that as god at the highest level you have no awareness what you're doing to yourself, you're basically calling god or yourself dumb.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob At the 'highest level', there is no doing of any kind, and certainly no trickery or deceit. What you are talking about is a fairytale. 

'The highest level' is pure, infine, direct consciousness. Right now. No one is being fooled, and especially not God.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Jowblob At the 'highest level', there is no doing of any kind, and certainly no trickery or deceit. What you are talking about is a fairytale. 

'The highest level' is pure, infine, direct consciousness. Right now. No one is being fooled, and especially not God.

There is no doing indeed, but you're an omniscient awareness that is aware "why it has to be this way". You're gonna have a hard reality check buddy. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 16/1/2024 at 3:40 AM, TheGod said:

There is no deception or a playful god who hides to be found again, what there is are levels of depth of consciousness. If your consciousness is focused on survival, you will not see deeper, but if you understand how to go deeper then we can start with it. The first thing is to forget the word God, and any other word, and begin to perceive the flow of reality now. Being in a state of openness as much as possible, and forgetting all the spiritual stories we have heard, are 99% useless . 

This is existence in motion, delving into it is part of the work, and another part is advancing as a human. one is inward and the other forward, both must be done, some reads could be useful but the reality is movement , an action

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 hours ago, gettoefl said:

god likes finite movies of doing what was never done but the infinite is where it's really at

it's like you love a vacation but home is where the heart is

Beautiful words thanks

Sailing on the ceiling