Hardkill

Can being sexually explicit effectively screen for girls who are DTF?

58 posts in this topic

Instead of trying to play games with a girl to try to get into her pants, why can't I just screen for girls who are down to have sex with me by getting sexual right at the beginning of my approach?

Here's the mindset: "Talk to the girl and touch the girl in a sexually explicitly manner as soon as you first meet her. Is she in or is she out? If she's out then move on to the next girl and try it with her. If not her either then keep it moving and try it on the next girl and see if she wants to sleep with me. I keep trying it on however many girls I am attracted to until one of them wants to fuck me."

Sounds good?

Edited by Hardkill

Sounds good in theory, at least it's more honest 

I keep reading these posts about "you must approach 1000 girls" and "it's a numbers game" etc.

It has finally dawned on me what's wrong with this kind of thinking/approach.

People are just unrealistic about male psychology to suggest this.

The kind of guy who would brute-force approach many girls in the way you're suggesting is most certainly high in Cluster B traits, like psychopathy or narcissism.  You have to completely not give a shit about the kind of reaction you would get, over and over, or really enjoy any kind of attention, even negative.

I don't think you're high in Cluster B traits, you seem a bit neurotic/obsessive.  While it sounds good in theory, I don't think you could literally do this without it affecting you emotionally and quitting, as is true for most guys.

So for a certain type of guy it could work, I don't think you're that guy (and neither are most guys.)

The average guy needs a smart, efficient game, and good inner game to begin with.

The kind of highly inefficient, high emotional toll strategy you're suggesting would unlikely work for most guys.

5 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Talk to the girl and touch the girl in a sexually explicitly manner as soon as you first meet her.

This is the fast lane to jail.

3 hours ago, Israfil said:

No shit. Expressway please,.how much is the toll. 

Know thyself....

This is such a bad fck idea it shows how sporadically you have been going out. I can exactly predict what would happend if you try to do it.

Holy shit 

5 hours ago, Israfil said:

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No shit. Expressway please,.how much is the toll. 

But wouldn't be okay as long as I respected her decision to say no?

Besides, wouldn't I eventually find a girl who's horny enough to have sex with me right away? Besides if 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

But wouldn't be okay as long as I respected her decision to say no?

Besides, wouldn't I eventually find a girl who's horny enough to have sex with me right away? Besides if 

You don't sexually touch people as the first interaction with that person. That's literally harassment.

40 minutes ago, Israfil said:

You don't sexually touch people as the first interaction with that person. That's literally harassment.

But I don't know if she likes it until I try it. Just like how you don't how interested she is wanting to talk to me until I try talking to her first.

Edited by Hardkill

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

But I don't know if she likes it until I try it. Just like how you don't how interested she is wanting to talk to me until I try talking to her first.

Yeah, but you shouldn't touch her like that as the first thing you do with her. You're going to be arrested or punched in the face, with reason, mind you.

You do this kind of advance when sexual interest is very clearly shown. You don't go around groping random women. 

OP is talking about doing this in a nightclub, where it is socially acceptable to touch a girl in a sexual way. He's not walking up to women on the street and doing this. 

Of course, even in a nightclub, always try to be respectful to women and only touch them if they give you a signal that it is okay. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

2 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

OP is talking about doing this in a nightclub, where it is socially acceptable to touch a girl in a sexual way. He's not walking up to women on the street and doing this. 

You can touch a girl so emotionally that she breaks down in tears and you both start cuddling in the car of love.

16 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Of course, even in a nightclub, always try to be respectful to women and only touch them if they give you a signal that it is okay. 

Of course, we are prone to make mistakes and we are sorry 

Still not cool. You touch the wrong girl and you die. You shouldn't be randomly groping women you never met before as the first thing you do.

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Stop this. Talking to someone is fucking different than touching them not to mention in a sexual way. 

How old are you. Do we really have to be on here telling a grown man not to go around sexually touching women you don't know or just met. 

This isn't the first time you've brought this topic up either. Do we really need to be schooling men on how not to go around with your horny selves groping unsuspecting women who you think might be as horny as you are and testing them out this way. It doesn't even matter if it's in a nightclub. I'm so sick and tired of you entitled men that just prey upon women to satisfy your horniness then go around bashing hookers and calling women sluts and whores.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Yeah, but you shouldn't touch her like that as the first thing you do with her. You're going to be arrested or punched in the face, with reason, mind you.

You do this kind of advance when sexual interest is very clearly shown. You don't go around groping random women. 

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Stop this. Talking to someone is fucking different than touching them not to mention in a sexual way. 

How old are you. Do we really have to be on here telling a grown man not to go around sexually touching women you don't know or just met. 

This isn't the first time you've brought this topic up either. Do we really need to be schooling men on how not to go around with your horny selves groping unsuspecting women who you think might be as horny as you are and testing them out this way. It doesn't even matter if it's in a nightclub. I'm so sick and tired of you entitled men that just prey upon women to satisfy your horniness then go around bashing hookers and calling women sluts and whores.

Okay, fine then, how about I screen quickly for horny girls by just talking about sex explicitly right away on approach? If she doesn't want to talk about sex then she's out and it's her lost. I would keep doing until I find a cool sexually liberated girl I am attracted to who likes to talk about sex and then sleep with me.

Also, I don't judge women who sleep around a lot.

Edited by Hardkill

43 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Okay, fine then, how about I screen quickly for horny girls by just talking about sex explicitly right away on approach? If she doesn't want to talk about sex then she's out and it's her lost. I would keep doing until I find a cool sexually liberated girl I am attracted to who likes to talk about sex and then sleep with me.

Also, I don't judge women who sleep around a lot.

You'll probably just come out as a creep, and depending on what you say, it can still be seen as harassment.

Man, you have no idea how to socialize, don't you?

24 minutes ago, Israfil said:

You'll probably just come out as a creep, and depending on what you say, it can still be seen as harassment.

Man, you have no idea how to socialize, don't you?

Or maybe most girls aren't as sexually liberated and open-minded as I though they would be like in Sex and the City or Fifty Shades of Grey.