Someone here

Dreams are identical to "reality "

23 posts in this topic

Oh gosh ..I just had  the most vivid Crystal clear dream of my entire life ..and I finally came to the conclusion that dreams are completely undistinguishable from "reality ".

Imagine the realness dial on a dream being turned up 1000%..thats what the dream was and i was quite lucid..and on top of that.. my mind was powerful and crafty.. all scenarios can manifest... ANY scenario. As good as possible..and better. And as bad as possible..and worse.

Of course The good news is that ALL of it is no more real than it is unreal! And it’s all the absolute.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Oh gosh ..I just had  the most vivid Crystal clear dream of my entire life ..and I finally came to the conclusion that dreams are completely undistinguishable from "reality ".

Imagine the realness dial on a dream being turned up 1000%..thats what the dream was and i was quite lucid..and on top of that.. my mind was powerful and crafty.. all scenarios can manifest... ANY scenario. As good as possible..and better. And as bad as possible..and worse.

Of course The good news is that ALL of it is no more real than it is unreal! And it’s all the absolute.

The Brain doesn't know the difference btwn something vividly imagined (Like Your dream) and something real, so there is a fine line or maybe not even a line btwn what we call Real and Dreamland. Everything is experienced internally, that is where Your/Our world is located, we individaully are the centers of our own universes, the key is to know with Clarity there are other Universes (8 Billion on this planet) and we are connected to them all. Humans are more the same that different, but the differences are popularized and promoted it causes more friction and division, which is good for business..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga the brain itself is imaginary.  You don't have a brain . 

Brains do not create dreams.  The brain is a dream dreamt by consciousness. 

ultimately there is no distinction between real and imaginary.  And this flies over people heads . If they grasp completely that literally this moment is no different than a fantom in your mind they will collapse on the floor like weebs. 

This . Is . A .Dream.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

If there is a dream, what's real is what's conscious of the dream. If there is no dream, there is reality.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

If there is a dream, what's real is what's conscious of the dream

False . For two reasons:

1-you are creating a duality between the dream and that  which is conscious of the dream. The dream is self-conscious. There is no separate entity distinct from the dream which is conscious of the dream .

2-the dream IS REAL. Isn't it happening or you are conscious of it (as you said)? Then how can you say the dream is unreal ?

What is "real "? The qualia is identical between a dream world and the so-called waking world . 

@Someone here I like how confident you always are while being totally wrong :D

You created the duality yourself when you brought up the notion of a dream... that's why I said if this then that. But ultimately none of it. Only consciousness.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I like how confident you always are while being totally wrong :D

You too:P.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You created the duality yourself when you brought up the notion of a dream... that's why I said if this then that. But ultimately none of it. Only consciousness.

If you read OP I didn't brought up the notion of a dream to create a duality between a dream and the waking world ..but the exact opposite..the title is literally dreams ARE IDENTICAL to REALITY. 

Dream are reality . Reality is a dream .

All made of consciousness of course. Agree on that. 

@Someone here Yes, but if they are identical then there are no two. Dream and reality equals two. Which one is it then, dream or reality? Or none?

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here Yes, but if they are identical then there are no two. Dream and reality equals two. Which one is it then, dream or reality? Or none?

You are referring to the law of identity which I agree with..A=A. If we say A is the same ads B ..or A=B then that's a contradiction.  I understand this .

What I'm pointing to is that the duality between a dream and the real waking world should NOT be considered in the first place . So existence is neither real nor dream-like .

I'm saying the dichotomy is false to begin with . The boundaries between those two should not be drawn in the first place .

@Someone here Cool bro. I'm just saying... right now... directly... which one is it? Dream or reality? Or something else perhaps?

@ivankiss I already answered. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Ishanga the brain itself is imaginary.  You don't have a brain . 

Brains do not create dreams.  The brain is a dream dreamt by consciousness. 

ultimately there is no distinction between real and imaginary.  And this flies over people heads . If they grasp completely that literally this moment is no different than a fantom in your mind they will collapse on the floor like weebs. 

This . Is . A .Dream.

I would humbly disagree, there is the top level realm, Brahman the all prevading Presence and Creative Intelligence that was always there and never dies, then there is creation, duality, manifestation, and eventually Us, Human Beings on this planet with Individual Body and Minds, none of it is imaginary, to imagine it like that is imagination and totally un reality, within that is our Brain, it doesn't create consciousness it allows it to flow and function within this Dual world, but we have the potential to rise above the duality and be in the presence of Brahman and Oneness and experience to a great extent, not totally since we are here and embodied, at that point You have to decide do I want to continue here in this dual world or go beyond it and lose individuality and have complete merge with Oneness...Until then You have a Brain, Body, Emotions, Society/Culture and Work, Kids, joy/suffering to deal with, root yourself in Awareness and all of this is much easier to deal with, to say it is all Imagination is false spirituality...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

17 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I would humbly disagree, there is the top level realm, Brahman the all prevading Presence and Creative Intelligence that was always there and never dies, then there is creation, duality, manifestation, and eventually Us, Human Beings on this planet with Individual Body and Minds, none of it is imaginary, to imagine it like that is imagination and totally un reality, within that is our Brain, it doesn't create consciousness it allows it to flow and function within this Dual world, but we have the potential to rise above the duality and be in the presence of Brahman and Oneness and experience to a great extent, not totally since we are here and embodied, at that point You have to decide do I want to continue here in this dual world or go beyond it and lose individuality and have complete merge with Oneness...Until then You have a Brain, Body, Emotions, Society/Culture and Work, Kids, joy/suffering to deal with, root yourself in Awareness and all of this is much easier to deal with, to say it is all Imagination is false spirituality...

You are creating a duality between the Absolute and the relative.  Of course it's useful when you want to talk about the "down to earth " survival-related stuff . But from the highest level of consciousness there is neither a world or a brain or Brahma or anything like that.  There is just the present moment and nothing else . But the reason we call it a dream is because its an experience.  A dream is an experience right ? Both are phenomenological qualia . So therefore you cannot create a distinction between your dreams and your life completely. 

@Someone here I'm more real than you.

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 + 1 = 2 is as meaningful as enlightenment is all that there is.

On 17/1/2024 at 9:04 AM, Someone here said:

There is just the present moment and nothing else

Yes but the awareness of this present moment can be limited to the surface, deeper and less limited, even deeper and less limited, until it becomes unlimited. It's always the same present moment, but the amplitude and depth of perception changes. 

completely breaking the limitation is scary, because the limitation is what creates the individual and he wants to continue being an individual. spirituality is educating yourself for total openness to the unlimited. 

On 1/14/2024 at 5:41 AM, Someone here said:

Now you just need to wake up.  For christ sake - please do.  It will be a huge relief for all of us - especially @Yimpa

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I once dreamt living another life for some good years when I was a teenager.

I had a very hard week after waking up in my coach, I still remember that deep disorientation when opening my eyes. Luckily, homeostasis hit after a week and I could move on.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God