ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall What is this “absence of limits” you keep dwelling on… stop that. There is clearly relative limits all around you. The universe you are in is highly ordered. It’s not some slodge podge of random stuff that “exists out there”… I am not sure if that’s what you are saying. But, the universe isn’t dumb. Your intelligence is a finite slice of this infinite intelligence.

God is dreaming up the entire universe. Speaking to you, reading this comment I see in my own eyes/ mind that you misunderstood my understanding of this which is still deepening as I continue in my work. 

From Gods perspective there is no difference between Santa Claus and the room you are sitting in. It’s all imaginary.

Yes, God is this here now. You are what is here now. notice how limited your experience is in a sense. Notice there are things you can do if you want to. Notice you can design a life for yourself right now if you choose. Notice you can live this human life either consciously or unconsciously. Notice you can choose to be a creator or not. Your life is God’s mask. 

Saying God imaging reality is a lie is none-sense in my mind. From what I’ve experienced and what I’ve read and studied this makes the most sense to me. My understanding if that God exists without reason… which is the same as love. It need not exist in a particular way. God exists, and it shape shifts and hides from itself in these dreams. Your mind is God’s mind dreaming. Simple. You have intelligence, consciousness and knowledge because these are facets of God.

That’s what God is… a solo dreamer dreaming infinite dreams. It’s a shape shifter with infinite will, capable of infinite creativity. God can create dreams for itself that have limitations, challenges, etc. It feels very real but this is the design of this particular dream we are in. This finite state we are in that is highly partial limited and biased. 

Reality being a “game” is also a partial perspective. It’s a lens you can look at this through. It’s not meant to be all encompassing. 

Okay, divinity is in everything. Yes, that’s what I am saying.

God IS an impersonal force, and THE most personal force beyond the finite ego self. It’s actually your true nature but you are disconnected from God right now. 

There is no claim that God is doing things because it is bored… God is doing what it is doing because that is what God does. It dreams infinitely forever. This current moment is that infinite dreamer, that lonely infinite dreamer dreaming. 

Notice there is no “Sea of Yin and Yang” out there somewhere except what you imagine. 

Even in Toaist Cosmology my understanding is that they place “Mind” before matter. This Yin and Yang is the division that God is able to use to create relative divisions in itself to create its disguise or mask. 

When you have been human for so long, and lack consciousness to see that reality is an INFINITE MIND. Not, a sea, ocean, or physical universe…. It becomes more clear. This is my current understanding, which I approach with humility. Infinite mind is too powerful, too total, too completely self aware to be something random… to just being some lazy outpouring of yin and Yang, some messy limitless ness. Stop that. You are scared of your true nature. 

You lack infinite perspective as a finite human. But, I do think there are higher states of consciousness which is omnipotence which humans can access and from these states you can better understand the design of this dream, and why YOU as God, designed it.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Breakingthewall Ultimately, you are the creator of your life with the intelligence you have, the consciousness you have. Will you create consciously, or unconsciously. Will you create something beautiful or not? That’s up to you…. Because you are God.

You’ll probably say 

“that seems incorrect to me bla bla bla” 

Then, you will continue on living, making choices and creating a life regardless of what you respond to me. Then you really need to ask… What is all this? How is Yin and Yang making all these decisions? Having all these feelings? How is it possible? How is my mind possible given my ideas about God, infinity, yin/yang? How does my direct fucking experience compare to these ideas I have about what reality is? 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

This is my current understanding, which I approach with humility. Infinite mind is too powerful, too total, too completely self aware to be something random… to just being some lazy outpouring of yin and Yang, some messy limitless ness. 

So since everything is very organized there has to be a puppeteer behind the stage designing everything. You can go further and think like it was sayed here, that everything is a false decoration to be able to deceive you and think that you are human, it is a game of hide and seek that God plays because he is bored of being a lonely god, so imagine the others because he is sad to be alone. The next thing would be to draw him as a man with a white beard. These visions arise out of fear of real dissolution, of the loss of individualism, are pure ego. I haven't read anything about spirituality nor am I interested, but I love total dissolution. It is beauty and freedom, so it is something that I put into practice as much as possible, and in doing so I realize what reality is, of the intelligence that flows through the absence of limits, that self-organizes into more and more patterns. complex. There is no one dreaming, there is reality being. Your intelligent mind is reality in a certain pattern. When that pattern is broken, like a soap bubble, you will simply be the absence of limits, but that is the most wonderful thing you can be, pure being infinite. that is god, and it does not hide or play, it simply is 

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

You are scared of your true nature. 

Me? I don't think so. I do not need to lie to myself with dreams of permanence about a god who is an individual. fear use to be about ceasing to be an individual

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Then, you will continue on living, making choices and creating a life regardless of what you respond to me. Then you really need to ask… What is all this? How is Yin and Yang making all these decisions? Having all these feelings? How is it possible? How is my mind possible given my ideas about God, infinity, yin/yang? How does my direct fucking experience compare to these ideas I have about what reality is? 

Simple, I'm the reality in movement, evolution, like everything else. 

Look, every time I have had an experience of complete dissolution, total absence of limits, it is being at home, it is everything, the infinite that lives. but the infinite that lives is not someone, it does not play, what it does is develop its own infinite nature inevitably, ordering itself in a perfect way inevitably, seeking more and more complexity and consciousness, I suppose until reaching a maximum point. and then disintegrating again in an infinite cycle.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Don't put words in my mouth.

◭"89"

@Breakingthewall Why am I talking to you if you haven't read anything on spirituality, or studied it or anything? Why do you think you know anything if you don't take learning it seriously? 

I am not talking about a man in the clouds or anything behind the scenes.

I am talking about your direct experience. You direct experience is God. It's a shape shifter That's reality. Did you turn your head to look left? Or did you move the entire universe? You are intelligent. You exist. All of reality is a construction. You could say it's "The laws of physics" or the "Divine Laws"... Yeah well, maybe. But, there is nothing outside the universe because it is one.

Buck stops with you, you are God. It's a dream.

I told myself I would stop wasting my time on this thread. And, here I go. stopping..

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

54 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall Why am I talking to you if you haven't read anything on spirituality, or studied it or anything? Why do you think you know anything if you don't take learning it seriously? 

I am not talking about a man in the clouds or anything behind the scenes.

I am talking about your direct experience. You direct experience is God. It's a shape shifter That's reality. Did you turn your head to look left? Or did you move the entire universe? You are intelligent. You exist. All of reality is a construction. You could say it's "The laws of physics" or the "Divine Laws"... Yeah well, maybe. But, there is nothing outside the universe because it is one.

Buck stops with you, you are God. It's a dream.

I told myself I would stop wasting my time on this thread. And, here I go. stopping..

I haven't read anything or watched videos so as not to have my mind full of nonsense like the dream thing. When I started to watch a video a stopped immediately because I felt it deeply toxic. I prefer direct vision, it is the only valid one. The reality is this, now. I don't need readings about God, they are false. What we are looking for is to go beyond the mental structure, not fill the mind with new structures.

@Breakingthewall You don’t know.

Understanding reality isn’t only about 0 structures. It’s sort of nuanced. 

Anyway, I respect your choice. But, willful ignorance isn’t something I practice. I want direct insight, awakening, theory, and plenty of experience. 

You are free to do what you want and you will get your results. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art  

You speak with great confidence, as if what you say was obvious. I have read some fragments of Zen Buddhism, such as the poem Shin Shin Ming, and some modern spirituality like adyashanty (weak). It is more than enough. I have also done a lot of real practice, meditation, psychedelics and facing fear physically in a serious way, my goal is total openness, I would say that is my destiny. we will see

@Breakingthewall Good luck my friend! Nice speaking with you again. Have a good weekend

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Breakingthewall I’ve broken many walls in my house when I was an adolescent due to intense anger and inability to be true to myself. 13 years later I’m now able to look at a wall, touch it, and feel its intense beauty and intelligence.

Boy, have times have changed. In both cases the normies will think I am insane xD

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve broken many walls in my house when I was an adolescent due to intense anger and inability to be true to myself.

I don't believe that you really broken the walls in your house 😂

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Breakingthewall I’ve broken many walls in my house when I was an adolescent due to intense anger and inability to be true to myself. 13 years later I’m now able to look at a wall, touch it, and feel its intense beauty and intelligence.

Boy, have times have changed. In both cases the normies will think I am insane xD

The wall ain't got nothin' to do with it. It was just in the way. If you didn't have a wall to break when that feeling of anger arose, you wouldn't be like, excuse me, let me go find a wall, ill be back. You'd have punched something else. So makes no sense to even look at a wall in that way and say those things to yourself about the wall even though I get that the brain attached those intense emotions to walls and the image has been cemented into your memory. 

When I say makes no sense, I'm not saying its silly but it could have been ice-cream that you threw at someone to express that anger and now you never look at ice-cream the same way again. This is just another example of there's no difference between anything and how we construct.

Don't go posting an ice-cream video now of the Simpson's or ill bang your head against the wall. In my mind, of course. Hehe

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't believe that you really broken the walls in your house 😂

Even Jesus acted passionately 

Edited by Yimpa

48 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Breakingthewall I’ve broken many walls in my house when I was an adolescent due to intense anger and inability to be true to myself.

We're you living in Berlin back in '89? And was you daddy Ronald Reagan?

9k=(1).jpg

Be at peace peeaace

◭"89"

I do not know if you are or are not God. All I know is that no matter how Awakened you are you should fear God. If you do not fear God, you certainly ain’t Awake.

Just now, thierry said:

I do not know if you are or are not God. All I know is that no matter how Awakened you are you should fear God. If you do not fear God, you certainly ain’t Awake.

Sounds like some religious bullshit. Conditioning and indoctrination. This is why so many are now dealing with religious trauma.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sounds like some religious bullshit. Conditioning and indoctrination. This is why so many are now dealing with religious trauma.

Sounds like projection to me