ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall @Inliytened1

🤦‍♂️ 

Mhmmmm..  thank you for enlightening me.

one cannot become enlightened because One is already  the absolute.  All states are it (the absolute or the unspeakable ) this is non-duality 101... - only the ego a seems to be still stuck in a dualistic belief of clinging to "enlightened" vs "NOT enlightened"..not realizing you can't have "enlightenment" without "Non-enlightened "... Just like FC Barcelona/Real Madrid fans cling to their favorite team and hope the other team goes to Hell..not realizing that if the other team went to hell (as in disbanded) ..their own team would disband too... Cuz how can you define FC Barcelona without defining Real Madrid?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

🤦‍♂️ 

one cannot become enlightened because One is already  the absolute.  All states are it (the absolute or the unspeakable ) this is non-duality 101... - only the ego a seems to be still stuck in a dualistic belief of clinging to "enlightened" vs "NOT enlightened"..not realizing you can't have "enlightenment" without "Non-enlightened "... Just like FC Barcelona/Real Madrid fans cling to their favorite team and hope the other team goes to Hell..not realizing that if the other team went to hell (as in disbanded) ..their own team would disband too... Cuz how can you define FC Barcelona without defining Real Madrid?

You're just wrong.  And also not enlightened :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

🤦‍♂️ 

You can have your eyes open or closed. closed by limitation, or open in the absence of limitation. What you cannot do is keep them closed and imagine what it was like to have them open, since that imagination is precisely what closes them.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're just wrong.  And also not enlightened :)

I'm deeply enlightened.  Test me if wish ;)

Only you don't see it.. like a fish doesn't see water. It's too obvious. Some day, maybe you will see it (become it).

*you're it already so I don't know wtf we're talking about *

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm deeply enlightened.  Test me if wish ;)

Only you don't see it.. like a fish doesn't see water. It's too obvious. Some day, maybe you will see it (become it).

*you're it already so I don't know wtf we're talking about *

😀 love you bud.  I really admire your love of philosophy.   It's absolutely beautiful to behold.   I wish we saw it more.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can have your eyes open or closed. closed by limitation, or open in the absence of limitation. What you cannot do is keep them closed and imagine what it was like to have them open, since that imagination is precisely what closes them.

My friend..I'm not trying to invalidate your experiences or "openings to the unlimited " as you like to call it ..I just want to point out that you are falling into a trap similar to Leo's trap . Is that you are chasing drug induced mystical experience and states without realizing that taking a shit is also a mystical experience lol.

it's very common for Spiritual Seekers to fall into the trap of the spiritual ego. 

It's not an attempt to criticize judge or invalidate anyone else's direct experience. It's just food for thought!!

It's real and unreal unnamable unfathomable incomprehensible...etc 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

😀 love you bud.  I really admire your love of philosophy.   It's absolutely beautiful to behold.   I wish we saw it more.

Mutual love :) (no homo )

. I like it also when you get all worked up and call people delusional..it's hilarious 😂 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Mutual love :) (no homo )

. I like it also when you get all worked up and call people delusional..it's hilarious 😂 

Hey I never call names.  That would be against guidelines :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hey I never call names.  That would be against guidelines :)

Yup . Only Leo is allowed to call names ..I remember once he called someone a punk 😂 

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yup . Only Leo is allowed to call names ..I remember once he called someone a punk 😂 

The reality for both of you guys  @Breakingthewall. @Someone here is this- trust me on this - enlightenment does exist and is indeed a real phenomenon.   It is you waking up to the Truth.   Now whether you are ready for that or not is a whole other matter.  I'm not ready to die.  I don't want it.  It was thrust upon me.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

just want to point out that you are falling into a trap similar to Leo's trap . Is that you are chasing drug induced mystical experience and states without realizing that taking a shit is also a mystical experience lol

Let's see, the problem is that if you spend your life in a limited state, you limit yourself more and more, since the configuration of the human mind is like that. This increasing limitation translates into unhappiness, a mental state that point to hell. The only way out of this is to access unlimited states on a regular basis, since they reset your hard drive and allow you to see clearly, access a vital state of bliss, all of that. Psychonauts sometimes seek knowledge and understanding in these states, which for me is a mistake since knowledge is limited by definition, and seeking the limited in the unlimited is madness. The unlimited state is absolute freedom, your true nature and what you are seeking, and there is no more. any more is less.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now whether you are ready for that or not is a whole other matter.  I'm not ready to die.  I don't want it.  It was thrust upon me.

Do you mean that you don't want another experience of dissolution?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Let's see, the problem is that if you spend your life in a limited state, you limit yourself more and more, since the configuration of the human mind is like that. This increasing limitation translates into unhappiness, a mental state that point to hell. The only way out of this is to access unlimited states on a regular basis, since they reset your hard drive and allow you to see clearly, access a vital state of bliss, all of that. Psychonauts sometimes seek knowledge and understanding in these states, which for me is a mistake since knowledge is limited by definition, and seeking the limited in the unlimited is madness. The unlimited state is absolute freedom, your true nature and what you are seeking, and there is no more. any more is less.

What about the spiritual-super-sneaky-ego-trap of:

1. having a mystical experience.

2. then.. "getting back to ordinary life".. the ego feels threatened..and wants to remain in unlimited state indefinitely. 
Why that a trap ? because it  supports the ego's agenda of self-survival.

Is this a trap that you have ever considered if you yourself have falled into?

I guess notright? jokes on you bro!

also just consider this food for thought! I'm just having fun with this food.i'm really not trying to offend you. I love you!

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

enlightenment does exist and is indeed a real phenomenon.  

Didn't say otherwise. 

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you mean that you don't want another experience of dissolution?

See the problem here?

It's obvious. 

You deem enlightenment as an experience - meaning there is a "you" and an"experience" to have.  That's your mistake.  God realization is far more radical than that.  You will actually die.  Have you died yet?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What about the spiritual-super-sneaky-ego-trap of:

1. having a mystical experience.

2. then.. "getting back to ordinary life".. the ego feels threatened..and wants to remain in unlimited state indefinitely. 
Why that a trap ? because it  supports the ego's agenda of self-survival.

Is this a trap that you have ever considered if you yourself have falled into?

I guess notright? jokes on you bro!

also just consider this food for thought! I'm just having fun with this food.i'm really not trying to offend you. I love you!

at first yes. My goal was to get out of a very negative mental state caused by the acquired configuration. family, ego in general, fear of dying, the normal. So you look for mystical experiences, then you conceptualize them and all that, but there comes a time when you realize that what you are looking for is to be able to access your true nature and that's it, and on the other hand, fulfill your mission, do what life wants in the best possible way .there is no point in thinking beyond that. 

Still God - Who dis?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

God imagines God running away from God. God also imagines integrating everything that God was running away from.

God bless you all!

Where is the S(s)elf that is trying to get enlightened. How can enlightenment mean the knowing of Truth when you ARE Truth. 

How can a human become unlimited (limitless) when that is what it means to be human. 

If we say we are not really human but God in limited form, then why is God trying to enlighten itself. 

Is this another trick God is playing with itself. Can a human fly. I'm that bird in the sky. That bird in the sky is only a bird in the sky because I've differentiated myself from that bird, so now I think I'm me and that is a bird.

Can a bird get enlightened. Why not. Is enlightenment only there for humans. What about Aliens. Are they enlightened or trying to become enlightened. Why is it only humans who see this as something to achieve. Then what. I'm enlightened and you're not. I'm different than you. I'm me and you are you. Isn't that separation. Is that only in the imagination. An imaginary separation. An imaginary boundary. Is it.

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God imagines God running away from God. God also imagines integrating everything that God was running away from.

God bless you all!

Was it wearing Nike or Adidas.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If we say we are not really human but God in limited form, then why is God trying to enlighten itself. 

In my opinion, just evolution, but who knows