ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

Don't be ridiculous guys. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Consciousness does not imply duality. It does not require an object to be conscious of. That's a fairytale, again. 

Consciousness is conscious of itself. Consciousness is. There is nothing outside of it. Nothing more or other than it. It is pure self - aware beingness. 

Consciousness is all that there is. Nothing else.

40 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Don't be ridiculous guys. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Sorry, oh arahat...understand, oh master! that not everyone is absolutely clear about what God, reality and infinity are. Some of us are so stupid that we are still below Buddha, Jesus, Leo or you, and we try to understand by our own means. I understand that an enlightened avatar like you runs out of patience dealing with ignorant children, but be condescending and kind and have patience with these asses who do not deserve the blessing of your wisdom . 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sorry, oh arahat...understand, oh master! that not everyone is absolutely clear about what God, reality and infinity are. Some of us are so stupid that we are still below Buddha, Jesus, Leo or you, and we try to understand by our own means. I understand that an enlightened avatar like you runs out of patience dealing with ignorant children, but be condescending and kind and have patience with these asses who do not deserve the blessing of your wisdom . 

How to annihilate a spiritual ego 101.

Well done.

53 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

How to annihilate a spiritual ego 101.

Well done.

😅 i couldn't avoid. Thanks for having sportsmanship. 

Anyway, This conversation made me think about the term consciousness, which I never understood. what you say is to contemplate

Edited by Breakingthewall

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Consciousness also implies duality, and duality creates the self. me being aware of reality. The truth is that I do not understand the ultimate structure of reality, for now it is enough to try be open the essence of the unlimited, I am only saying that limits can block that essence, and I would say that: I am God dreaming reality, it is a limit.

Consciousness is fundamental.  It is the substrate of reality.   So it doesn't imply duality it incorporates it.   Awaken and you will become directly aware of this.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Consciousness is fundamental.  It is the substrate of reality.   So it doesn't imply duality it incorporates it.   Awaken and you will become directly aware of this.

Yeah, I have to awake to realize, thanks. Look, Consciousness is a word, to me it means nothing. If one day I wake up, as you say, will I see that everything is consciousness? Maybe you are too attached to conceptual language? Better to avoid being condescending and try to really understand what reality is. The ultimate goal is easy opening to the absolute, and conceptual understanding is a tool to make that opening possible. first understand, then let go of understanding. It is not a contest to see who is awake and who is not, none of us here can access total openness at will without drugs, the work we do is to achieve this. What about you, what is your goal in spirituality?

There is THIS, and then there are (relative) ideas/concepts about THIS. It doesn't matter in the slightest which words you use as long as you are aware that your ideas/concepts about it are NOT IT.

Which is why I always say that instead of Consciousness/Mind/God/You you might as well call it Cheesecake.

2Q==(1).jpg

@Bazooka Jesus I am cheesecake

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, I have to awake to realize, thanks. Look, Consciousness is a word, to me it means nothing. If one day I wake up, as you say, will I see that everything is consciousness? 

Yes - and that will be pure ecstacy.  And  It will be liberation from the paradigm you were enslaved into.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe you are too attached to conceptual language? Better to avoid being condescending and try to really understand what reality is. 

I have a lot of human issues, just like the rest of us.  I never claimed to be some type of saint.  But I have awakened, and you have not.   So I would heed my words on Truth.  Now when it comes to girls that's a whole other matter.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Bazooka Jesus I am cheesecake

Eat me.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But I have awakened, and you have not.   

That is what you say. When I read you I perceive zero depth, a lot of deception and a closed and structured mind that has changed the materialistic paradigm for the spiritual paradigm, zero real mysticism.

@Breakingthewall Eat me 😀 thats the whole illusion.  If you knew who was a mystic and who wasn't it would take the fun out of it for God 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just a bunch of kids trying to grasp truth

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

Just a bunch of kids trying to grasp truth

Well in terms of eternity - remember Leo's words - you have been sitting here- eternally - forever- ...then yeah - we are all kids :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

There is THIS, and then there are (relative) ideas/concepts about THIS. It doesn't matter in the slightest which words you use as long as you are aware that your ideas/concepts about it are NOT IT.

Which is why I always say that instead of Consciousness/Mind/God/You you might as well call it Cheesecake.

2Q==(1).jpg

Words can point to mental structures that facilitate opening to unlimited reality, the thing is that words do not mean the same inside my mind as they do inside yours, since they are not absolute, but relative, so we try to explain what they mean to me so that you can understand what I am trying to say. The problem is that the creator of this forum adopted another style, which was more: consciousness means consciousness, and if you don't know it, you're not awake, you disgusting idiot, then other people imitate this, and it makes communication difficult. We have to explain to people that this is not a contest, there are no prizes, that is not the idea

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Words can point to mental structures that facilitate opening to unlimited reality, the thing is that words do not mean the same inside my mind as they do inside yours, since they are not absolute, but relative, so we try to explain what they mean to me so that you can understand what I am trying to say. The problem is that the creator of this forum adopted another style, which was more: consciousness means consciousness, and if you don't know it, you're not awake, you disgusting idiot, then other people imitate this, and it makes communication difficult. We have to explain to people that this is not a contest, there are no prizes, that is not the idea

Yeah but youre missing or not facing the reality that you aren't enlightened but there are those in this world that are.  Such as myself.  I don't say this to brag - I say that I stumbled on enlightenment via deep suffering and then meditation.   So you're wrong if you think I haven't experienced real mysticism.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah but youre missing or not facing the reality that you aren't enlightened but there are those in this world that are.  Such as myself.  I don't say this to brag - I say that I stumbled on enlightenment via deep suffering and then meditation.   So you're wrong if you think I haven't experienced real mysticism.   

There's something you don't seem to understand. Look, I may have had an experience of total openness to infinity 4 days ago, omniscience, infinite love and all that, but now I don't have it, so now I'm in a closed state, and I can't remember the infinite openness, since If it could, infinite aperture would be the case. From the finite structured mind, what I deduce from those minutes or perhaps hours in the best of cases, of infinite openness, does not mean anything, it is structure, which is precisely what closes. To say that you are awake because you know that reality is this or that, is complete deception. opening is opening, closed or limited state is closed or limited state. whatever you think in the limited state is limited. Its only usefulness is to allow the open state, nothing more.  

What you call enlightenment is just an idea of something that happened, it means absolutely nothing, I have had a lot of those experiences, it makes no sense to think about them, it only makes sense to think about what hinders the opening to that state, to be able to achieve it easily. 

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There's something you don't seem to understand. Look, I may have had an experience of total openness to infinity 4 days ago, omniscience, infinite love and all that, but now I don't have it, so now I'm in a closed state, and I can't remember the infinite openness, since If it could, infinite aperture would be the case. From the finite structured mind, what I deduce from those minutes or perhaps hours in the best of cases, of infinite openness, does not mean anything, it is structure, which is precisely what closes. To say that you are awake because you know that reality is this or that, is complete deception. opening is opening, closed or limited state is closed or limited state. whatever you think in the limited state is limited. Its only usefulness is to allow the open state, nothing more.  

What you call enlightenment is just an idea of something that happened, it means absolutely nothing, I have had a lot of those experiences, it makes no sense to think about them, it only makes sense to think about what hinders the opening to that state, to be able to achieve it easily. 

No.  You are wrong.  Awakening is Absolute.   The problem here is you bought into a teacher who sold sold you enlightenment via drugs.   That is not enlightenment.   You haven't experienced actual enlightenment yet or you wouldn't be saying that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  You are wrong.  Awakening is Absolute.   The problem here is you bought into a teacher who sold sold you enlightenment via drugs.   That is not enlightenment.   You haven't experienced actual enlightenment yet or you wouldn't be saying that.

Man, I don't bought anything, I don't care about any teachings, I know what is the truth: no limits. You don't need to know more, but knowing that means nothing, breaking the limits now mean everything.