ivankiss

Why YOU can't be GOD.

333 posts in this topic

Just now, Yimpa said:

My weed doctor is always high af. He certainly talks the walk.

Try it in low doses to meditate. 2/3 puffs of a bong and then two hours of meditation makes the barriers of the mind dissolve easily. If you have also taken 30 ug of LSD, this effect is enhanced. If you increase the doses you enter the realm of the psychedelic trip, which is different

God is God even when God denies God

@Ramanujan Dunno for sure, but resonate with much of that type 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Without complicating it, it is simple: unlimited existence that lives, I do not need to look at my hands, looking at your hands will not tell you anything, you have to look inside yourself. But we are all curious to understand why things are the way they are.

The mistake you make is thinking your hands are not inside. 

The mind and consciousness can think and understand many different aspects of reality. 

But, a useful one is to ground your whole human experience and its limitations and its possibilities under the umbrella of God. The whole “world” is God. It just runs so well we take it for granted. Our ignorance, ability to be wrong and disagree is a feature not a bug.

Everything is perfectly designed for you to have a human experience. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

The human experience is not perfect, yet even within the veil of imperfection is deep perfection.

ChatGPT:

Indeed, the human experience is akin to a tapestry with a blend of both perfection and imperfection. If we consider each thread in the tapestry as an aspect of life, some threads are smooth and flawless, symbolizing moments of joy, success, and clarity. These represent the 'perfection' within our lives. On the other hand, there are threads that are frayed, knotted, or even broken, symbolizing challenges, failures, and confusion – the 'imperfections'.

However, when we step back and view the tapestry as a whole, we see a rich, complex, and beautiful design. The imperfections don't diminish its beauty; rather, they add depth and character. This can be seen as a metaphor for the human experience. The imperfections in our lives contribute to our growth, resilience, and empathy, making the overall journey deeply perfect in its own unique way.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The human experience is not perfect, yet even within the veil of imperfection is deep perfection.

Yes, which is perfect. A perfect being (God) enjoys the drama of their dream. Or, imperfection as you call it here.

◭"89"

Evolve “I don’t know” from merely a logical notion to also an emotional connection of not knowing. 

Logic ♾️ Emotion

IMG_3682.png

◭"89"

IMG_3684.png

◭"89"

40 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

IMG_3682.png

This is one of Leo’s best videos. If you are patient and want to work through it you will walk away with the highest understanding of the university from this video’s perspective.

IMG_3685.png

IMG_3686.png

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Everything is perfectly designed for you to have a human experience. 

Yes,  a video game because you are bored of being god, I already know that theory, but what I have seen does not agree with that. I explained to you above my realization of what reality is, which you reaolved with that condescending: you are complicating everything.

Why do you say you are God? Have you had any complete realization of that? How much weight do Leo's videos have in your worldview?

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you say you are God? Have you had any complete realization of that? How much weight do Leo's videos have in your worldview?

Yes, yes… I created Leo.

Just now, Yimpa said:

Yes, yes… I created Leo.

You created him and then you sent him that very confusing realization of the aliens that nobody understand. Are you a psychopath or what?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You created him and then you sent him that very confusing realization of the aliens that nobody understand. Are you a psychopath or what?

The path to the Alien’s Heart is Alien Love.

On 1/12/2024 at 1:22 PM, ivankiss said:

When I had my first full blown 'god - realization'... way before I joined this community... way before having an understanding of all this enlightenment biz... Well, I threatened several cops and paramedics to jump off of the balcony, yelling that I'm God, that it's all just a game and that I cannot die. I wasn't suicidal one bit, ever, before it after that night. It wasn't about me wanting to die. What was revealed to me was simply way too much for me to comprehend. There was no way I would not misinterpret everything, especially in that moment, being high on psychedelics. So I did misinterpret everything, instantly. I fell into THE trap. I fully believed in that moment, that if I was to jump, I wouldn't die. Because, well, I'm God, I constructed all of this, there is nothing above or beyond me. Everything was shown to me precisely and exactly as it is. It all came apart and right back together, layer by layer, right in front if my eyes - if you will. That night the Truth was completely reveled, without any warning. Nothing could've prepared me. 

After the event, which I luckily survived, I went through your usual cycle, believing I was God and that it's all in my mind and so on. Thankfully, it did not take me too long to realize that I was in hell. I understood that even the highest of realizations and deepest of insights can become a prison. In fact, if one is blind and careless enough, they most certainly will end up in a cage.

Many or most of you, especially newbies, are nowhere near to being equipped enough to comprehend or handle what it really means when they say 'You are God'. You are simply incapable of even beginning to understand what that actually means and implies. I guarantee.

When I say 'You are not God and will never be', I am provoking the solipsistic belief, the spiritual ego - if you will, the god complex. Because let's not joke around... God has no need to believe in itself, or make others believe anything. God has nothing against someone saying there is no God. God has no issue with having no identity. You know who does? You. You have an issue, pretty much with everything. You know why? Because you believe this and not that.

When I say 'You can't be God' it's for a very good reason. Not because I did not have my realizations or insights or because I'm not awake enough or whatever. It's because I understand something you don't. God is not an identity. It cannot be pointed towards. And YOU is a pointer. A fat ass label. A cage.

Cannot put God in a cage, no matter how big or small.

You can try, yes, but I guarantee it's gonna be ugly and it's gonna hurt as fuck. Sooner or later.

You could be having the most enlightening enlightenment experience of all time, realize God on alien steroids, and that's all cool... but the moment you think it's you... you're fucked.

Not to mention that if you really are a hardcore, committed Truth seeker, and you really take the notion of 'I am God' all the way... I guarantee you're gonna end up losing it. Jumping off of a bridge or whatever else. Cause chaos and mayhem in some way or fashion. 

It's a thought, you fool!

'I am God' - is a thought, ultimately. If you believe in it, you gonna have a bad time, trust me.

You simply have to snap out of it. Let fucking go. Just be. Be free.

When did this happen?

On 1/12/2024 at 1:58 PM, ivankiss said:

I am warning you, yes. And I'm also letting you know that you're wrong, absolutely speaking. There just is no I or You in enlightenment. No identity in God.

Peace.

you’re simply mistaken your identity, there’s a you in god but it’s not your human body or self, you’re all of it, other people, and the whole of experience, and you’re all those people you’re talking to on this forum, that’s the real you, while your name and nationality and address and your body, that’s the little you that you’re identifying With in order to stay grounded and so you don’t disappear.

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

When did this happen?

7-8 years ago.

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

you’re simply mistaken your identity, there’s a you in god but it’s not your human body or self, you’re all of it, other people, and the whole of experience, and you’re all those people you’re talking to on this forum, that’s the real you, while your name and nationality and address and your body, that’s the little you that you’re identifying With in order to stay grounded and so you don’t disappear.

No.

There is no big, and no small self once God is fully realized.

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

7-8 years ago.

No.

There is no big, and no small self once God is fully realized.

you’re contradicting yourself, you say that I can’t be god and at the same time god all there is, and yet you say there’s no big self or small self when you’re fully god realized, so am I god or not if there’s no one but god?