Circassia To Rostov

Reincarnation and torture

33 posts in this topic

@Circassia To Rostov We have a natural fear of pain, especially this sort of pain that is intentionally inflected upon someone by another. Why does it happen? Because the Torturer is not feeling any sort of connection to the one being tortured, simple as that, most of the ppl of the world live like this but are not at that sort of extreme level of disconnect. 

Belief can be dangerous, but we are on a internet forum where all we have is logic, intellect to communicate with, so I do believe in reincarnation, there's lots of evidence of it, but Enlightenment is the end of the cycle of birth/death on a physical level for sure. There may be other realms above this, that is all debateable, we are here now in this realm and have to make the best of it. Don't live via belief or past/future  memory/imagination POV, just be in the Now, you can learn and become wise from the past and plan for the future, but if You are in fear that means You living in the future, which does not yet exist, so that in itself is a form of insanity. just find some method or practices, stay with it, get to a point of Peace within Yourself, don't bother with notions of Enlightenment, Reincarnation and such things, just be at Peace with what is, then go on from there naturally...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Of course you fear death. You are talking about an idea or something other than the reality of it. You just should throw your conclusions away and look into what things are regardless of opinions.

Posted (edited)

Facing your fears head-on will inevitably trigger a strong reaction, almost feels like you’re dying or losing control. 

While most are avoiding fear altogether, others begin to realize that avoiding is no longer the solution. Exploring what your fears are and facing them in wiser ways is how you overcome the fear of death. 

Be very clear about what fear and death fundamentally is. That requires circling back to what I just said.

Edited by Yimpa

If you’re worried about other lifetimes it’s because you’re not suffering enough in this one

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

If you’re worried about other lifetimes it’s because you’re not suffering enough in this one

Technically there is an infinite gradient of suffering. But even by remaining in this human paradigm, even after having gone through an incalculable amount of psychological suffering here and there, we remain quite far from certain physical abuse.

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Technically there is an infinite gradient of suffering. But even by remaining in this human paradigm, even after having gone through an incalculable amount of psychological suffering here and there, we remain quite far from certain physical abuse.

Yea but still 

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yea but still 

I would say that your identity is based on struggle and that this post is motivated by the desire to maintain this character, a bit like "look how weak you are in worrying, I have a lot of experience of suffering and rumination because blah blah blah…”. Except that it will ultimately lead to more struggle.

You will not fool the greatest clairvoyant on this forum. :P:)

Just now, Schizophonia said:

I would say that your identity is based on struggle and that this post is motivated by the desire to maintain this character, a bit like "look how weak you are in worrying, I have a lot of experience of suffering and rumination because blah blah blah…”. Except that it will ultimately lead to more struggle.

You will not fool the greatest clairvoyant on this forum. :P:)

Not true but fancy analysis anyways

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Not true but fancy analysis anyways

Because it is unconscious and/or in denial, but there are logical and ultimately obvious reasons for the impulses in matter.

I think when I interact with you, I feel like I'm tending toward simp, so I use that kind of analysis as a means of control, having power.

I'm telling this to maintain contact with someone on a forum who is not energetically accessible.

Okay I'm going to stop there lol.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Because it is unconscious and/or in denial, but there are logical and ultimately obvious reasons for the impulses in matter.

I think when I interact with you, I feel like I'm tending toward simp, so I use that kind of analysis as a means of control, having power.

I'm telling this to maintain contact with someone on a forum who is not energetically accessible.

Okay I'm going to stop there lol.

It’s still not the reason behind why I wrote that 

idk what you mean with that second part

Yea I know what u mean that third part

I am exploring I am, no matter what state or condition I am. 

10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

It’s still not the reason behind why I wrote that 

If it's something like "Because if you suffered, you wouldn't have the time and energy to take care of future ones" then yes I understood but that's not what me. interested. What amuses me are the more unconscious motivations. Like why did you post here when you usually never post anything because of your problems, why did you turn your message in x way, the response to my response etcetc.

No one unless they are extremely introspective on this subject (and twisted :ph34r:) will agree, but that doesn't matter. In my head it simply seems obvious, crystal clear even, and there are no other alternatives unless there is a monumental error on my part.

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

If it's something like "Because if you suffered, you wouldn't have the time and energy to take care of future ones" then yes I understood but that's not what me. interested. What amuses me are the more unconscious motivations. Like why did you post here when you usually never post anything because of your problems, why did you turn your message in x way, the response to my response etcetc.

No one unless they are extremely introspective on this subject (and twisted :ph34r:) will agree, but that doesn't matter. In my head it simply seems obvious, crystal clear even, and there are no other alternatives unless there is a monumental error on my part.

There’s almost nothing in me that is propelled to interact with anyone so anything I write I will forget very quickly because of what I’m going through. Sometimes while reading there might be an automatic response in my head and why I decided to actually wrote this time eh perhaps the content of it resonated with me more. 
 It’s still not because of what you wrote but I don’t feel a care about it to explain myself. I will forget about all this as quick as I post

Edited by Sugarcoat